Chapter 13

Sorry For Ever Liking You (God Of Study 2.2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chan Doo had no idea why got so pissed at Baek Hyun for being so rude to Hyun Jung. He had no idea why his heart hurt more than is bruised cheek as the scene unfolds before him.

He watched Hyun Jung looked at Baek Hyun like he is all that matter to her; well, he does all that matters to her, afterall he is her beloved “seobang”.

“I’m ok…” Baek Hyun answered as he wipes the corner of his lips.

“That’s a relief…” Hyun Jung sighed.

Pulip and Bong Goo looked as if they expected that kind of reaction from Hyun Jung but that looked didn’t last long when Hyun Jung turned to Chan Doo.

“Hong Chan Doo…” she called firmly. “Follow me…we need to talk.” She said and immediately turned to walk away from the other’s leaving them in state of confusion. “Yah! What are you still standing there?” she sounded annoyed.

Before they could even react, Hyun Jung was back with them and took the dancer’s wrist dragging him with her out of the restaurant.

Pulip and Bong Goo both exchange look as if they can hear each other’s thought, that perhaps Hyun Jung took the wrong person with her, shouldn’t she have dragged Baek Hyun instead? They look at Baek Hyun who also looked confused and mad at the same time.

******************************************************************************************

There was an awkward silence as Hyun Jung and Chan Doo walked out of the restaurant. Hyun Jung was now walking a few steps ahead as the dancer followed her behind with his head hung low.

The young painter stopped walking when she noticed that the young dancer has stopped following her. She turned around to look at him; Hyun Jung had to fight the urge to smile seeing her friend looking like a kid who just got scolded by her mother for doing something wrong.

She walked back to him but she didn’t say anything and just stood in front of him until it as him who finally broke the silence between them.

“I’m sorry.” Chan Doo mumbled almost inaudible for Hyun Jung to hear.

Hyun Jung suddenly felt guilty seeing him apologize for something that he didn’t do or for something that is not entirely his fault.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter