The Date - Part 1

Myeongdong Love Story

I woke up with the usual smile on my face. Nothing will ruin my day. Even waking up at 6 A.M to prepare for classes in the university. Yes, I take classes at 26 years old. Why? The girls also asked me why...

 

"My family owns lots of bars, remember? Dad wants me to study Management not just because of that but he thinks that I will be a successful designer someday and that I should know the basics of managing a business." I told them.

 

"Your dad's got a great business mind." Sunny said.

 

"That's why you and Fany's dad get along so well." Taeyeon joked and the other girls laughed.

 

 

Yeah, Taeyeon thinks she's funny like that.

 

 

Anyways! I study at Dongguk University. I'm already in my last year in this program. I took the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major in Business Management.

 

 

Since this was the program that Sunny took a few years back, she's the one who helps me get through this. And this is also the reason I why always hang out at her coffee shop in Myeondong. She helps me with my reports and such. Sunny has been a very great friend. I'd like to give her something when I graduate.

 

 

Speaking of graduating, it'll only be a few months and I'll officially be a Business graduate!!!

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

After 4 hours of class, I received a text message from Nichkhun. Aish. This guy, really.

 

From: Nickhun... somebody

Remember our deal last night? I'd like to do it tonight.

 

 

WHAT?! Ugh. It's a good idea anyway. I'll get rid of him right away.

 

 

To: Nichkhun... somebody

Fine. Let's meet at Sunny Day. I'm on my way.

 

 

I rolled my eyes when I received a reply from him saying that he'll be there right away. Of course he'll be there right away. He works there!

 

 

 

When I arrived, he's already outside the coffee shop. He smiled when he saw me approach him.

 

 

"So what's your plan?" I asked.

 

 

"This." he fished something from his coat pocket and showed it to me.

 

 

 

He was holding two invites for Seoul Fashion Week Day 2. Day 2 of SFW is today! I was originally gonna hide my excitement and scream inside, but my body failed me and I screamed so loud every one around was surprised.

 

 

"Sorry." I bowed slightly, apologizing to the people around. "Where did you get these?" I asked Nichkhun quietly, taking the invited from him.

 

 

"I was working earlier when a customer who bought a lot of lattes asked if she could give me a tip in the form of invites to, I quote her words, where Seoul's most fashionable and stylish personalities gather and where Seoul's prominent designers showcase their latest designs to South Korea. End of quote." Nichkhun explained.

 

 

"Wow. You're so lucky." I said while still looking at the invites.

 

 

"Correction, we're lucky. Remember that you're my date." he winked at me. God, what an insufferable narcissist.

 

 

"That explains the baby blue and white combination. I like your sense of style. The baby blue coat compliments the white t-shirt and pants." I said while looking at his overall outfit, including the white boat shoes he's wearing. This guy owns a whole lot of white. But that reminds me... "Do I look okay?" I asked.

 

 

"As usual, you are perfectly fine and insufferably fashionable. Tiffany Hwang, when did you ever not look okay, or good, or even great?" Sunny came out of the coffee shop and hugged me. "You two going out?" she asked.

 

 

"Duh." I rolled my eyes and she pinched my arm. "Ouch! I take offense!" I protested and then Sunny and I burst out laughing.

 

 

"Yes, Miss Lee. I'm taking Tiffany out to see Day 2 of SFW." Nichkhun said proudly.

 

 

"Nichkhun, now that you're dating my friend, call me Sunny. Miss Lee is too formal!" Sunny laughed.

 

 

 

I rolled my eyes at both of them.

 

 

"Tiffany Hwang! Stop rolling your eyes or I'll roll you two to SFW!" she faked anger but burst out laughing.

 

 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. We gotta go. I'll talk to you later." I took Nichkhun's arm and dragged him away from Lee Sunkyu as far as possible. 

 

 

Don't get me wrong but my friends act so weird when one of us introduced or was even seen with a guy, especially Sunny and Taeyeon.