Queen of the Night

║▌▌║ Hailstones Advertisement ║▌║█
Welcome, !
Search...     q
ben%2Bclayton%2B2.jpg
Queen of the Night
By officiallyfluffy
 

Queen of the Night is a rare type of flower disease, founded in the future. As rare as it is, Jimin just happened to be one of the patients suffering from the disease. Estimated to live for 4-5 years in accordance to the flower's type that takes about 4-5 years as well to fully bloom, Jimin started his new life at the hospital where he met his doctor, Jeon Jungkook. They both knows that their love might end tragically, but both are willing to take a risk. Jungkook and Jimin promised each other to live and also die together. But could they fulfill that promise knowing that Jimin doesn't got much time left to live? What will be the end of to their love story?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

officiallyfluffy: "My story is not rated, but it might contain rated chapters in the future."

Hello again, officiallyfluffy. I'm still feeling grateful towards you to be honest. You are so kind and it was really nice talking to you ^^ I hope our shop was able to help you gain readers. And further more, I really love your plot. Despite being not a BTS stan myself , the urge of wanting to read your story is relatively high and I might just find myself subscribing one of these days :D Again, thank you so much!

Please do not forget to credit the shop on your Story Foreword and kindly use our official banner for that matter. Thank you and have a nice day!