#GameofPackages

║▌▌║ Hailstones Advertisement ║▌║█
Welcome, !
Search...     q
UPDATED: 20190419
 

Hi, everyone. Hailstones Advertisement is back! This month will mark the shop's 4th year anniversary in Asianfanfics and the thought of this makes my heart swell in joy. We've been serving you guys for the last four years already and we will continue doing that for more years to come (hopefully). I do hope though that more than half of the shop's subrcribers are still with us. Oh, and by the way. I would like to thank Lis for doing us favor of creating us this layout. Thank you very much! Okay, let's get to the main thing! The shop is back with another batch and this time, our theme is about the famous American series entitled, Game of Thrones. I have started watching the whole series two years ago and I really like it though I am truly aware that not everyone has seen it nor liked it the way I did so I apologize in advance if there are some of you who won't relate with the shop's theme. But then again, let's go for it!

Just like the shop's previous events, our latest event which will be called #GameofPackages will be like among the rest (#ProduceYourPackage101 and #WatchYourKdramaPackage). You will simply have to choose and let your luck work as to how much benefits you will get. And here's how it'll go: There will be 20 characters from the Game of Thrones series which also means that there will only be 20 slots available for this batch and what you have to do is pick among them. Each character has its own random package. I used Random Choice Generator for this so everything will really depend on your luck.

Here are the complete set of benefits hidden in their packages:
     1. Chapter Post (every GOT character has this one)
     2. Wall Posts (20, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 are the exact available counts)
     3. Subcriptions (maximum of 2)
     4. Featured Story (maximum of 3)
     5. GoT Lines (maximum of 3)

As for the Wall Posts: there will be four packages of 20WP, five packages of 50WP, five packages of 75WP, three packages of 100WP, two packages of 150WP and a package of 200WP. I just wanted to be clear with the counts. And referring to the GoT Lines- if your package has a Game of Thrones' quote written on it, it simply means that you have a chance to advertise another fic of yours using the same package that you got. Simply amazing right? So do join!

These are the things to do in order to join:
     Step 1. Subscribe.
     Step 2. Make a blog post regarding this event with this chapter's link included into it and let us know!
     Step 3. Trust your luck and choose among the GoT characters. Once you're done with these three steps, comment below with this format: "(Name of GoT character) is my
                 one true king/queen!"  e.g. Sansa Stark is my one true Queen! + Blog post link

Then you're done! We will send a private message to those who have successfully claim a slot. And how to know what your hidden package is? Simply get back to this page right after receiving our pm and see it yourself. This page will be updated everyday so you'll also know who are still available and who's already not. And for those who are not familiar with the characters, their names will be stated at the bottom so check them if you must.

Happy choosing everyone and good luck!
You create. We share.
#GameofPackages

Top, left to right: Night King, Daenerys Targaryen, Jon Snow, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark, Bran Stark and Samwell Tarly
Middle, left to right: Theon Greyjoy, Cersei Lannister, Jaime Lannister, Tyrion Lannister, Jorah Mormont and Brienne of Tarth
Bottom, left to right: Missandei, Grey Worm, Sandor Clegane, Davos Seaworth, Melisandre, Euron Greyjoy and Varys
***Revealed package or simply blurred out means that the character is already taken. Choose another.



DISCLAIMER: This advertisement is all free of charge (we do not take karma points unless they are donations which we will be truly grateful for) so what we only ask is for you to credit us properly. And please be guided that in order to request, you must have at least one story on your public listing. These event is not about kpop merch or of some sort. This is only about advertising your stories here on Asianfanfics. For free.