Panic attacks

Jealousy leads to ...

It took Jackson 3 whole weeks to forget how he felt during the recording of SBS Limits. He would often pace back and forth no matter where he is. Be it in the practice studio, home or in convenience stores. He kept thinking whether YoungJi has forgotten the humiliating moment of him falling down on his . When Jackson was finally able to get his mind off the matter, the episode finally aired and he got to see how pathetic he looked and last but not least her reaction. It was just like how he predicted. She was laughing like there's no tomorrow and pointing at him. s who was watching the show with him couldn't help but laugh and pity him. All of them sigh at the miserable sight of Jackson. 

JB // Yugyeom // Mark // BamBam // Jackson

" Is this why you've been looking so worried for the past few days? "

" Hyungggg I thought you were cool?! "

" Aigoo Wang babo. "

" Hyung, please reply YoungJi nuna's message. Jaebal. "

He wanted to ignore s comments but BamBam words caught him off-guard 

" Are you texting her now?! Why are you talking to her?! Why do you have her number???! BamBam answer me. "

" Firstly, calm down. How am I supposed to reply when you're throwing questions at me? Secondly, I got her number months back remember. Lastly, please reply her."

" I am calm BamBam. I will reply her when I want to okay. "

Jackson walked to his room and closed the door shut. He was already embarrassed enough acting like a fool in front of her and now s had to rub it in. What's worse is that BamBam is now keeping in touch with YoungJi when he has yet to talk to her for 3 whole weeks. So not cool. Are they like in a flirtationship or something? 

He took out his phone and saw 5 text messages from YoungJi. 

" Ya, why are you not replying me? "
" Wang Jackson, mianhae"
" WANG JACKSON"
" Reply please *bbuing bbuing* "
" Jackson oppa mianhae. I'm such a horrible friend for laughing at you. Mianhae."

Oppa?! Jackson stared at his screen for a good 20 seconds without even realising that Mark was watching his every action. He slapped himself hard and Mark laughed at what Jackson just did

" Dude, get a grip on yourself."

" Markiepooh, did she really type oppa?! " Jackson asked 

Mark looked at the screen and laughed

" Yes Jackson you're not dreaming." 

" Pinch me "

Without hesitating, Mark pinched Jackson 's cheeks and that resulted in Jackson to yell loudly. 

" Ouch dude, must you pinch that hard?  Jackson asked while rubbing his cheeks

" You asked for it and I guess I underestimated my strength." Mark replied while smirking 

Jackson still couldn't believe it and hence he decided the best way to calm himself down was to take nice and cold shower. 
He his music from outside the toilet and began humming along as he showered. He stayed in the showered for 15 mins before coming out and he made up his mind to text her. 

" Yeah I'm fine. I just wasn't in the mood to reply to anyone."

He press sent and stared at his phone. Waiting for her reply. He waited and waited. There was a few dings but none was from her. There were messages from insurance companies, Chinese restaurants and even text from his friends back in Hong Kong but none from her. 
He went to Whatsapp and saw that she was online but has yet to read his message. Following his gut feelings, he scrolled down to BamBam's name and saw that he was online too. 

Seolma they are talking to each other 

It has been 7 minutes since he replied YoungJi. He was getting impatient. That girl has been wanting him to reply and when he does, she's busy chatting with someone else or maybe his own member. He couldn't take it and went to BamBam's room. He swung the door open and grabbed BamBam's phone. He was shocked to find that he wasn't texting YoungJi. What was more shocking is that he was texting Red Velvet's Yeri. Heol speaking of unexpected. So, who the hell is she texting that's so important that my message has been ignored. 

Jackson went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. The strange feeling of heat rising up is back. Is he having a heartburn or indigestion? That's not possible since he has yet to eat lunch. In the kitchen, he saw his leader JB sipping orange juice and laughing while holding his phone. 

" What's so funny that you're laughing like that? "

" Oh aniya I was just reading a funny text someone sent to me."

" Dugu (who) ? Yeoja ( female) ? "

" It's okay you don't need to know ."

" Oh Hyungggg is in love. "

" Shut up Jackson."

" Tell me whoooo! Pleaseeee?! "

Instead of replying, JB locked his phone and walked away. Jackson eyed his leader until he disappeared into his own room probably to continue the conversation. 

Hold up

Jackson quickly took out his phone and checked, Mushroom Ji : online , Haraboji (grandpa) JB : online. 

Seolma 

This is getting weird. Like really weird. Why is Heo YoungJi talking to my leader?! Since when were they close?! They barely met. Oh gosh what is happening? Is it possible that they are in a some relationship? Texting each other all day and all night. Thinking about it, JB always has his phone with him. Jackson face palmed himself and couldn't believe what was happening. 

There were two pairs of eyes watching Jackson act out a one man show all by himself in the kitchen. Both of them could only sigh at the miserable sight of their member 

" Tsktsktsk "

" Neomu bursanghaeseo ottokae hyung? (What to do, it's so pitiful)? "

YoungJi finally replied after 20 minutes 

" Mianhae I was on the phone with someone. Aigoo uri wang Jackson Neomu. I miss you so much!! "

" hah if you really miss me, you wouldn't take 20 minutes to reply to a single text. "

" Aniya it was an important person. Mianhae. I'll do better next time okay? "

" I guess I'm not important."

" Aniya it's not like that. You're an important person and your opinion matters most to me. So, I need your opinion on something. Would you give me your opinion? "

" Depends. "

YoungJi replied 5 minutes later with 2 images attached to her message. He downloaded the photo and it was a photo of 2 dresses. A short pink sleeveless dress with lace design all over and a wide shoulder navy blue dress.

" I've got an important dinner date to celebrate my advance birthday, can you choose for me a dress? I want to look as pretty as possible and your opinion matters most on this! Help me bbuing bbuing! "

Dinner date?! Look as pretty as possible? What?! With who?!

Jackson stared at the two dresses and thought long and hard before deciding what's best.  

Pink dress -> Cover shoulder but it's short 
Navy -> Bare shoulders but it's a long dress 

Jackson dialed her number and said

" I think the Navy dress will look absolutely good on you "

" Jinjja (really) ? Why do you think so? "

"Just my instincts "

Hah instincts? It's so that man would not stare at your legs when you wear that short dress 

" Okay then! Since my best friend thinks it looks good on me then I shall wear it. Thank you! I'll text you once I've reached home okay? " 

" Yeah just text me but you'll never know if I'll reply. I might sleep early tonight. "

" Ah if that's the case, I'll text you tomorrow then. "

" Yah Heo YoungJi you know my early is not exactly early. It's 12am. What time are you planning to reach home?! How long do you think this date is?! Neo nen Yeoja yah. Wiheommae ( You're a female. It's dangerous ) 

" Wang Jackson, I'm not in the mood to fight with you. I need to get ready and leave soon. We will continue talking about your jealousy tomorrow okay. "

" I'M NOT JEALOUS. " 

" Whatever you say. BYE. Love ya nae saranghaneun chingu ( my loveable friend)

" -.- hate you more. That sarcasm was unnecessary. " 

They hung up at the same time and Jackson could feel Mark and Yugyeom staring at him. They were giving him a pitiful look and he was absolutely annoyed by the look they were giving. 

" Why are you shouting on the phone Hyung? "

" YoungJi has a dinner date tonight with god knows who and she's planning to reach home late. Later than 12 midnight! "

" Dude, she's not Cinderella! Relax "

" I can't relax when I don't know who she's going out with. Might be some male celeb hitting on her and going to play with her feelings!"

" And why do you care so much?  You should have asked who she was going out with "

" She's my best friend Hyung!! and I would look like a busybody if I were to ask "

" no matter how I think about it Hyung, YoungJi Nuna is definitely much more mature than you. I'm sure she will be fine."

" I know she's smart enough but the problem is the person she's meeting!! It could be some RANDOM GUY! I REPEAT RANDOM GUY"

" Are you seriously jealous Jackson or your're extremely worried she might be meeting a guy?  "

" WHY DOES EVERYONE THINKS I'M JEALOUS? "

Jackson had a short outburst and that left Mark as well as Yugyeom speechless. They kept quiet and watched Jackson slowly changing into his exercising gear. He slammed the room door before slamming the front door. Mark and Yugyeom finally let out the laughter they have been holding in. 

" Plan succeed ."

Jackson decided to jog around Han river which was just 10 minutes away from their dorm. Whenever he wanted to clear his mind or find for answers, working out helps him to calm down and think properly. He jogged for a good 15 minutes but weirdly, it's not helping him at all tonight. His mind was still thinking about her when he shouldn't be doing that. YoungJi is his best friend. He shouldn't get so worked up over her meeting other guys. She has her own life. 

Jackson went back to his dorm after jogging one more round and grabbed a quick dinner at the fast food chain nearby.Once he was home, he quickly rinsed himself before heading to bed. The time was 1130pm and there's still no text from YoungJi. He was getting worried but he refused to let it get to him. Jackson lay down in bed and tried closing his eyes. He had to wake up early for a photoshoot tomorrow and in order to look his best, he needs to sleep. He toss and turn in bed a couple of times before getting up to get some water. 
He took a look at the watch on the kitchen and saw it was 1150pm. It's getting closer to midnight and YoungJi has yet to text him. He took out his phone and texted her instead 

To : Mushroom Ji

" Are you home already? Reply as soon as possible " 

Sent : 2353

Jackson turned unmute his Iphone so that in case he fall asleep, he can hear his ringtone when she replies. He sat downat the dining table and waited. Not knowing what to do, he decided to play a game on his mobile phone. When he was done clearing all the levels in the game, he looked up and it was 1215 am. YoungJi has yet to read his message on Whatsapp and her last seen was 837 pm .  

" What are you doing out here? You've got a photoshoot schedule in the morning. You need to wake up in 4 hours time. To add on to it, the journey to the countryside would take at least 4 hours." Jr the eomma lectured as he walked to the kitchen 

" I know. I can sleep in the car later. "

Annoyed by Jr's nagging, he went back to his room and stared at Mark who was sleeping. He looked so at ease and here I am, anxious as hell. All the possible bad scenarios begin playing in his head like a movie. It's scaring him a lot. The thought that something could happen to YoungJi made his heart palpitate. He was breaking out in cold sweat. He can't think straight. All he could think of was 

If he does anything bad to her, I swear I'm going to kill him 

He gave up. It was already 120 am and she still hasn't reply. He dialled her number and it rang a couple of times before YoungJi picked up

" Hello "

" Yah, neo eodiya ( where are you ) ? "

" Jib ( home ) "

" Mwo ( what ) ? Why didn't you text me or reply my text?! "

" I told you I will text you tomorrow right?"

" Could have at least reply my text. "

" My phone died and I slept the moment I reached home Jackson gosh "

" Hah, I guess your date was boring which is why you got home early "

" No Jackson it was really good ( not being sarcastic here) "

" Yeah right. No other guy can ever plan a better outing than me. Hah goodnight mushroom "

Jackson could finally sleep after hearing that she's safe and sound at home. Mark who was awaken by Jackson's voice could only let out a sneer and muttered under his breath

Stupid jealous Jackson. She didn't even say she was going out with a guy and you're already having a panic attack over one unread text.