Suspicions

Jealousy leads to ...

YoungJi // Manager 

" YoungJi-yah I've just received a phone call, they are shooting an idol special for KBS hello counsellor. Instead of citizens, it will be a special where idols will get together and talk about how life of an idol is. The sad news is, the recording will be on your birthday. Are you okay with it? "

" Eung I'm fine with it. Birthdays are just a normal day with people wishing you that's all. I'd rather do something productive than to spend it at home or at the company. "

" If that's what you want. I'll call them now and said that you will take up the job okay? "

" Thank you oppa! "

Hmphh idol special. It should be fun and I can get to know more people 

YoungJi was excited to know that her birthday would be spent with lots of people around her. Even if she may not know them, it is still better than being alone or bored. All the other KARA unnies has schedules and events to attend to. They celebrated her birthday a few days ago at a posh restaurant. Everyone wore beautiful evening dresses as though they were attending some sort of a gala dinner. She was grateful that they even thought of celebrating her birthday early. She was glad that she wore the dress Jackson chose because her unnies commented and said it looks really good on her. Wang Jackson has a good fashion sense after all. 

Although YoungJi's birthday was still a week away, she was curious if the people she just befriended in the music industry would femme r and wished her. She knows that she shouldn't keep her expectations high because some might be busy or maybe they don't even remember. At least one or two wishes os fine. Presents? She has no expectations at all for that matter. 

Jackson // JB // Mark 

" Hyungs, I'll be going out for a little while okay? I need to go to the mall and grab some stuff. "

" What stuff Jackson? "

" Just stuff "

" Want to go with me? I need to get a present and I'll be heading out once I'm done writing this lyrics. "

" Present? For who? None of our members birthday are coming soon "

" Jackson, I've got other friends too you know "

" Okay whatever but I'd rather go alone. "

" I'll stay at home and be the responsible eldest one for the kids okay? "

" Hah goodbye see you guys later "

With that, Jackson left to grab the 'mysterious' thing he has been planning to buy. Once there was no sight of Jackson, 

" Do you think he's going to get her present? "

" No doubt. Haha are you really going out to get a gift? "

" Duh "

" For who? "

" Nae saranghaneun eomonin ( my loveable mother ) "

" Jinjja? But you remember the plan right? "

" Yes Mark. Stop acting like a know It all "

" Just saying "

When Jackson came back, his manager was sitting in the living room and watching the TV. That was a really rare sight. Most of the time his manger would be at the company and he would only come around if there's something important which he has to tell. Jackson greeted his manager and was told to freshen up. Apparently he was still waiting for JB to come back before ' announcing ' anything. 

The wait for JB was almost half an hour. JB came back with hands full of shopping bags. 

JB // Manager // Jackson

" Oh Hyung Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm so sorry for being late. There was a road accident and the jam was horrible. So sorry. "

" Aniya kwaenchanha ( it's okay) . Hurry go and keep your things. "

" I don't think that's present for one person though. "

" Shut up Jackson. "

JB quickly kept the things he bought in the room and join in the ' meeting ' .

" The reason I'm here is because I know that now it's your break time since album promotions just ended but I received a call from one of my close friend who is also the maknae PD for hello counsellor. They are having a idol special episode where idols from variety of groups come together and tell their experiences and also problems. Are you okay with the schedule? I told them two members will be participating and I'm choosing the both of you. As a leader, JB you sure have a lot on your plate and Jackson you were a former athlete so you would have lots of interesting stories too

" I'm fine with it of course. As long as there's work it would mean more experience. "

" Of course I'm fine with it. I love schedules! When is it Hyung? "

" 30th August."

" 30 August? " " 30 August? " both Jackson and JB replied in unison. 

" Yes 30 August. Why do you guys look so shock."

" Ah nothing. " 

Once their manager left, Jackson eyed JB and watch his leader take out his phone to send a text to someone. Jackson being Jackson took out his phone too and checked.

Mushroom Ji: online Haraboji JB: Online 

Seolma he bought those presents for her. The only people's birthday that's coming up is YoungJi. There must be something going on. 

It was finally the recording day which means it was also YoungJi's birthday. To her surprise, there was quite a few people who remembered her birthday and texted her 

Dong Wook: Happy birthday uri maknae
GookJu : Aigoo you're finally turning older   Keke, let's meet up soon for some meat and soju. 
KangJoon : Happy birthday YoungJi-yah. It has been so long since we met! Lets meet up soon with Jackson okay!
NaNa: Uri dongsaeng happy 22nd birthday!! 
Joon Hyung : Bammm happy birthday to you girl! One year older, one year wiser. Bamm take care of your health always!
Hara: uri cute maknae happy birthday! So sorry that I'm in Japan right now but I'll get you something nice!! Love ya
BamBam: Nuna! Happy birthday :) I wish you all the happiness in life and don't worry too much! Our Hyung is a babo
JB : YoungJi-yah happy birthday! Heard you'll be filming with us too! See you later 
Mark : Hey, happy 22nd birthday! Keep smiling always

It warmed her heart to read all the heartfelt messages and wished from the people around her. She was blessed to have met all these amazing people despite just being a 1 year old idol but the sad thing was, she still has yet to receive a text from him. Her best friend. Although a lot of other people has texted her, a text from Jackson would definitely make her mood better. She's always reading comments online saying their friendship was a one sided thing. Fans commented that it seems like she's the one who's more interested in the friendship while Jackson was just simply being friendly. Those might just be assumptions and rumours, but it gets to her sometimes. Pushing aside all the negative thoughts, YoungJi got ready for her schedule. She heard he'll be there. At least she gets to meet him. 

Jackson was in the car with JB and the two of them are bringing exceptionally huge bags which they don't normally carry along. He has YoungJi's present with him but there's no way JB actually bought something for her right? Like come on, they are not even close. Or are they? He wanted to ask if that was for YoungJi but he knows that if he does that, all JB would say is 

Shut up Jackson it's none of your business / Are you jealous I bought something for YoungJi

That wasn't exactly something he needed to hear right now. When they arrived at the studio, it turns out that VIXX's HongBin, BTOB Sungjae, SHINee's 

Taemin, Girls Day Sojin, AOA Seolhyun was also involved in today's filming. Jackson scanned the area but there was no sigh of YoungJi. It would be obvious to find her with her red hair and she's always laughing with open. Jackson looked behind and saw that his leader was also scanning the place. His suspicion was now 80% confirmed. He should ask YoungJi once she arrives. 

Jackson was sitting in the waiting room when he heard HongBin and JB's voice from outside the room.

JB // HongBin // YoungJi

" YoungJi-yah! Happy birthday! Glad that we have the same schedule today! Here, take this. It's nothing much but here's a little something for you"

" Thank you oppa. Omg this is unexpected. I think I'm going to cry. I was already touched that you texted me and now, a gift? Omo thank you oppa! Oppa jjang ( the best ) ! "

" Omona it's your birthday? How can I forget? Mianhae! I'll treat you to something nice soon okay? How about next week? "

" Okay! Yay but I'll pick the place okay? The most expensive place! Hahaha "

" Aigoo sure sure. If I run out of case, you can chip in hahaha. "

" You're evil. "

Jackson was listening intently to their conversation or you can call it, eavesdropping. His ears was glued to the door and he stumbled backwards when JB pulled the door. JB eyes him weirdly but Jackson pretended as though he didn't hear anything. To avoid talking to JB, Jackson walked out of the room and looked for YoungJi. He saw her near the stage and was on the phone with someone. He approached her and she could see she was smiling like a fool.

" It's still the same! Omg Seolma. You didn't right? What? Yah you shouldn't be spending your money like that! You're making me feel guilty. "

What's up with her aegyo. And yah? 

" Aigoo uri Sol-ah you've grown up. My baby is matured now. *laughs* but jinjja you didn't have to mail my gifts you know. A call is fine with me. You're busy training. "

Baby? Training? Just who is she talking to?

" Yah my eomma wants to see you so you should drop by soon okay! You know my schedule right? Come over when I'm free and then I'll make your favourite milkshake and cheesecake! "

Even her mum knows that person? 

" Remember? Yah hansol-ah how can I even forget your favourite food from our cafe?! You're my best friend and I've known you for 5 years! You better get back to training! I'll call you when I reach home and check your parcel. Fighting hansol-ah! Miss you and love you always! "
 
Hansol. Miss you? Love you? Always? 

Instead of talking to her, Jackson walked away. He was disappointed that there's actually someone who was her best friend before he came along. He thought that he was her closest male friend because she rarely bring up about any of her friends. After YoungJi was done talking to her best friend, she turned around and saw Jackson. Walking away or more like stomping away. 

" Jackson-ah. Wang Jackson. " she called out to him 

He heard her but he continued walking. Not caring whether it was her birthday or not. There's so many suspicious things that has been happening and he barely knows the answer. First, JB who has only met her twice not including music shows her birthday and even bought for her a gift. Second, agreeing to eat out with HongBin as though that's the most natural thing. Lastly, talking to some random dude called Hansol and saying she always miss and love him always in public. Just what is happening. 

YoungJi was still shocked that Jackson walked away when she called out his name. Her best guess is he probably heard her conversation with Hansol and got jealous. Well, Jackson is someone she would consider her best friend because he helped her out during their stint in roommate but Hansol has always been there for her for 5 years. Right from the moment they met at KeyEast. They were trainees together and now he's a trainee in SM part of a group called SM ROOKIES. She took out her phone and texted an SOS

JB // Jackson 

" Jackson, why is your expression so dark? "

" Nothing Hyung. "

" Have you met YoungJi? "

" No "

" Why not? It's her birthday and as a close friend shouldn't you wish her? "

" Hah? Close friends? I doubt we are. I don't even know 90% of what's going on with her life ."

" I'll just leave you alone then. You seem to be in a really bad mood."

JB went out of the room and saw YoungJi waving to him. He went up to her

YoungJi // JB 

" What happen in there? "

JB smirked and replied " As usual, Jealous Jackson is acting up and he's suspicious of everything. I wish he would man up and just ask. Aigoo. Jackson oh Jackson ."


A/N : I decided to add in one of my SM ROOKIES bias ; Hansol in because there was rumours saying YoungJi and him are close friends back in KeyEast + they still contact each other. So sorry for the slow update though!