1/3

The famous family (Sequel to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning Yeobo~" Jungkook greeted when he heard his husband's footsteps. Taehyung smiled at Jungkook before walking to him and giving him a back hug, his hands wrapping around the 4 month old bump on Jungkook's stomach.

"What are you making Jagi?" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's neck.

"Pancakes," Jungkook simply answered flipping the pancake on the pan.

"You smell so nice," Taehyung said as he placed his chin on the younger's shoulder. He really loved his lover's scent. It was a mix of strawberries and vanilla. 

"Yah," Jungkook yelped when he felt Taehyung's hand give him a squeeze on his .

"Go wake up Youngjae." Taehyung pouted because of his wife's cold attitude but still obeyed and waked upstairs to wake up their son. He opened the door to the room and quietly stepped in before smiling at the sleeping angel and gently shaking him.

Youngjae's room:

"Jae-ah," he whispered. Youngjae was a light sleeper so much effort wasn't needed to wake him up. He probably got that after Jungkook. Not even two minutes passed and the little boy sleepily opened his eyelids revealing his big,cute eyes. (which he also had after Jungkook) 

"Good morning Jae-ah." Youngjae raised his hands towards Taehyung signaling his father to pick him up and so Taehyung did. The caring father washed his son's face and brushed his teeth before dressing him up. Normally that was something that the mother's were supposed to do but in this family it was different. Even though Taehyung was busy and had other schedules he always made sure to find time for his beloved wife and child. Family was Taehyung's first priority and it will never change. Also since Jungkook was pregnant with their second child he should avoid exhausting himself as much as possible. 

"Now all done," Taehyung finished brushing Youngjae's hair. "Let's go to Umma." The idol picked up his son and carried him downstairs where Jungkook was already sitting the table set and the smell of pancakes and maple syrup floating in the whole house.

"Finally," Jungkook scoffed. This was one of the minuses during pregnancy. Mood swings. In Jungkook's case he became bratty and y whenever he was hungry. But Taehyung could never get mad. He knew that it wasn't his wife acting but one of the pregnancy symptoms. Besides he already knew what to expect after Jungkook's first pregnancy. 

"Mm the pancakes taste so good," Taehyung complemented trying to bring his wife's mood a little bit up.

"I make pancakes almost everyday for breakfast and today you suddenly say they're good? Does this mean the earlier ones tasted bad?" Jungkook looked at his husband offended. Taehyung waved his hands in front of his face.

"N-No I didn't mean it this way Baby," Taehyung tried to explain. It seemed that Jungkook woke up in a foul mood today. He hoped that 'Baby' would help. It was one of Jungkook's favorite name that Taehyung called him. However the pregnant boy only ignored him and continued to eat. Taehyung only sighed. The family ate breakfast in a tense and quiet atmosphere. After they finished eating it was time to drive Youngjae to kindergarten. 

"I'll take Youngjae to kindergarten. I'll be back soon," Taehyung said before leaving with his son.  Jungkook only nodded.

Taehyung's car:

"Appa is Umma mad at us?" Youngjae asked seeing that something was different between his parents. Usually his Umma and Appa would kiss before leaving and his Umma would also give him a peck on his cheek...but today he didn't.

"Hm? No Jae-ah. Umma's mood is just a little bit down today," Taehyung answered his son with a smile before focusing back on driving.

"Jagi~ I'm home!" Taehyung called when he finally arrived at home. Unfortunately it looked like a big accident happened on the road and he had to wait 3 hours in a traffic jam. He got startled when he heard sobs in the house. Without even taking off his shoes he speeded forward.

"Baby?!" He rushed upstairs and breathed as sigh of relief when he found his wife sobbing on the floor hugging his knees to his chest.

"Baby?" Taehyung entered their bedroom.

He kneeled besides Jungkook and got surprised when Jungkook suddenly pulled him towards him hugging him tightly.

"I-I'm s-sorry," Jungkook sobbed into Taehyug's chest. 

"W-What? Why are you sorry Jagi?" Taehyung pulled away and wiped his lover's tears with his thumbs before landing a loving and gentle kiss on his head.

"I was m-mean to y-you and Youngjae-ah. N-Now because of that you'll hate me and leave me," Jungkook again broke down into a fit of crying. Taehyung smiled kindly before bringing Jungkook's face closer to him and pecking his rosy lips.

"What are you saying Sweetie? I will never leave you or our children no matter what. Even if the whole world falls apart I will never leave you," Taehyung assured the crying boy "Besides it's understandable that you tend to be a bit mean, bratty and y. You're pregnant," Taehyung placed his palm on the baby bump.

"I love you so much Tae. Thank you," Jungkook said when he finally calmed down and hugged his husband tightly again.

"Oh" Taehyung remembered something. "I forgot to tell you," he looked at Jungkook. "Guess what?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung questioningly.

"What?" 

"The company decided to put me on hiatus unt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter