one

Fated to Meet You

The girl taps her left foot while waiting for the green light to eventually turn red. So the vehicles would stop and she could cross the street. The girl has a dark brown hair, pale skin, brown eyes and she's wearing a mint green shirt, a pair of jeans, and a pair of white sneakers. Simple yet she still looks nice and sweet. The traffic light finally switches to red and the girl immediately speed walks through a bunch of people who are crossing the street from different direction. She turns left and finally she could sigh in relief after she pushes the glass door open and the doorbell dings slightly. The workers behind the counter turns their head and look at her.

"Oh- Good morning Joy!" one of workers smiles as her hand keeps working on the coffee mug she's drying up.  The lady has a dark brown hair with pink ombre at the end and it's tied into a ponytail. "Morning Irene unnie, morning everyone," Joy gives her a smile as she walks to the staff room. She opens her locker and put her stuff in it as she takes out her brown apron and her nametag. She walks out of the room and goes to the counter as she ties her appron strap behind her back into a bow. "Unnie I'm sorry I was almost late," Joy says slightly pouting. "No it's okay Sooyoung-ah," Irene replies with a smile. "We're opening soon, could you please turn the sign around?" the lady points at the door. "Oh yeah sure." Joy smiles and quickly walks toward the door and turns it around so that the 'open' word is facing outside. After a few minutes, customers start to come and the coffee shop's instantly busy. 

The smell of caramel, vanilla and other good scents flows around the air as more people orders their favorite coffee. "One iced caramel latte and chocolate croissant. Enjoy your breakfast!" Joy puts the cup and the plate on the table as she smiles. She quickly walks back to the counter as she ties her hair into a bun. "One hot green tea latte and a red velvet cake," one of the staffs says. "Alright coming," Joy replies as her hands quickly prepare the order. "Such a busy morning huh?" the girl says back to her and giggles slightly. "Uhuh," Joy nods in agreement as she smiles.

"Table 10," the girl points at the table near the window where a guy wearing a brown cream coat is sitting. "Okay thanks Seulgi unnie." Joy smiles as she holds the tray and quickly walks to deliver it. "One hot green tea latte and one red velvet cake. Enjo- Ow!" suddenly someone bumps into her from the side and make the coffee spills right to the guy's coat and pants. Both of their eyes widen and Joy instantly gasps. "I-i'm so sorry!" the girl quickly takes out a napkin from her apron pocket as she tries to clean the stain from the guy's coat. "No it's okay stop." the guy says in a slightly annoyed tone. Joy's hand quickly stops as she looks at him. He has a dark brown eyes and perfect face features. Wow. He was literally perfect. After a few seconds she snaps out of her thought and bows. "I'm really sorry," Joy bites her bottom lip. "D-do you want me to make a new one?" she bites her bottom lip. "No it's alright," the guy replies as he takes off his coat. He sighs and stands up. He takes his bag and walks out of the shop. Joy sighs as she cleans up the mess on the table. Why should I mess up in the morning?.. she thought.