Stand by me

Stop Messing With My Mind BaeChu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.Stand by me- Shinee

 

Its 9 am in the morning Irene fall asleep on Seulgi's bed her head resting on her arms. She open her eyes and search the room, she didnt find Seulgi. 

"that bear" Irene sigh then she saw a breakfast meal on the bed and there is a note on it.

Good morning beautiful! Thank you Baechu <3  I went to school.

Bitter sweet smile formed to Irene's lips then she eat the breakfast that the bear prepared. After that she go home.

 

Irene's house.

When she got home she saw Tiffany was watching t.v.

"hi omma" Irene kiss her mother

"hello my pretty daughter, how is Seulgi?" Tiffany ask, Irene texted her about Seulgi thats why she knows.

"i think she's fine" Irene answer her and sit beside her omma.

"you just think?" Tiffany ask and raise her eyebrows

"i woke up and she's not there anymore, she went to school" Irene said  and look into the tv pretends thats she didnt care about Seulgi.

"honey, why dont you text her ask her if she's okay" Tiffany said and touch Irene's shoulder.

"dont want. omma i need to ready myself for work" Irene said and stand up and go to her room, Tiffany just watch her daughter and sigh.

 

At the school. Seulgi was playing Sm superstar then Wendy approach her. 

"wow you look not sick i bet your Irene take good care of you" Wendy said and smile evily. Seulgi stops playing and and pinch Wendy's cheek hardly.

"awwwww" Wendy said, Seulgi take off her fingers.

"what did i do?" Wendy said while touching her reddish face.

"you said to her that i'm sick! stupid" Seulgi said angrily.

"hey chill , you must be thankful" Wendy said

"thankful? you know i dont want people see that i'm weak, i dont want people to feel pity on me!" Seulgi said

"easy okay? i thought you want to be close with her thats why i ask her to take care of you, Seulgi you need someone in your weakness" Wendy said

"i dont need someone, finished" Seulgi said and back to her sit. Wendy just sit next to her and staring at her while playing Sm superstar she look so pissed.

 

 Irene was on her room sitting on the edge of her. She was thinking if she should text her. She grab her phone and stare at it.

Stress. Irene sigh, its so weird, feeling like this, why she feel worried on that dumb bear. She decide to compose a message for Seulgi but she's doubting if she will send it. Her fingers reach the send button she just need press it. Cancer or send, Irene close her eyes as her heart begins to beat fast. Send.

 

Wendy was still eyeing the pissed face of her friend but minutes later Seulgi's expression change it turns bright, Wendy saw it and raised her eyesbrow.

Seulgi got a text from Irene, her mood brighten when she read the text. She's checking on her, so that means that she's worried about her. 

hey i just want to know if you are okay now? 

Seulgi didnt replied but instead she call Irene. 

Irene suprised when Seulgi was calling at her , she dont know if she will answer it or not. Again her finger move on its own. Answer

"hello Irene?" Seulgi decided to talk first she waited seconds to hear Irene voice.

"ye.. yeah?" Irene said, she feels nervous, why? she dont know.

"i'm fine now, no need to worried" Seulgi said while smiling.

"i'm not worried, i just hmmm..." Irene said and thinking what the right word to say for Seulgi not the worried word but she cant think well

"stop thinking okay? i called because i want to thank you" Seulgi said.

"you already said thank you to me in the note" Irene said.

"no personally" Seulgi said

"hmm what do you mean?" Irene ask

"just wait me on your house, dont go to work" Seulgi said

"what ? no, they will gonna fired me i have a lot of absent!!!" Irene said

"stop thinking your work, if you want i will gonna buy it" Seulgi said

"you crazy bear" Irene said

"bear?" Seulgi ask, finally she think that maybe she is the bear that Irene was saying. Irene immediately hung up the phone and feel shy because she call Seulgi a bear. Irene likes bears so much but Seulgi is a bear, right?.

Seulgi stare at her phone she looks confuse because Irene hung up without saying goodbye, she try to dial it again but Irene didnt answer it. Wendy who was watching Seulgi from the start just laughing on her friend because she looks like a confuse boyfriend . Seulgi stare and Wendy and move her face close to her. Wendy's turns to look confused.

"yah you're not my type" Wendy said and plan to move her face but Seulgi hold her  face, she can feel her breathe, eyes on her.

"look at me" Seulgi command, Wendy have no choice but to look at her. Gulp. What's with this dumb Seulgi.

"Olaf do i look like a bear?" Seulgi ask seriously, Wendy hold her laughter on the question but she cant hold it.

"HAHAHA" Wendy laugh, Seulgi take out her hands to Wendy and raised he eyebrows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter