Loser

Stop Messing With My Mind BaeChu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loser- Bigbang

 

Mijoo was staring Seulgi and Irene dancing, her blood boiled in jealousy. She saw the two seems happy, she cant accept the truth that Seulgi choose Irene over her.

The danced was over the Seulgi and Irene decided to back in their sit for dessert. The two was enjoying each other company now.

"hey have you enjoy this night?" Seulgi ask Irene while she was smiling. Seulgi seems so happy when she was with Irene, she likes playing some jokes with her. She realized that Irene was totally different from any other girls. She was contented being with her.

Irene was only nod on Seulgi's question. The truth is Irene was still shy on Seulgi and to all people who was in there. She dont want people to assume that they are dating because in her mind she was straight. In her mind but what about her heart when it beats fast?. Crap that yet she enjoy this night because she thinks she was like a princess who danced with a princess too?. Irene just sigh after

if you were just a boy

"i will just get some desserts, ill be back okay?" Seulgi said to Irene. The latter just nod again.

While Irene was alone in the table Mijoo and her friends approach her.

"well this is the lucky girl" Mijoo said to Irene but Irene decided to ignore her. Mijoo just feel really so annoyed to Irene. if they are not in public maybe she will slap Irene so hard.

"Ignoring me huh? you think Seulgi really like you? well she's not, you are just a past time to her, After she gets into your pants she will leave you" Mijoo said annoyingly.

"we are not a thing, i dont even like her" Irene reply to her but she seems not sure on her second phrase.

"really? liar! you cant fool me. If i were you i will get out now in this place because you are not belong here. You deserve in the trash. I research about you, you poor waitress gold digger just go find another person that fit on your lower class life. You cant be with Seulgi, she belongs to me. Now get out!!" Mijoo said angrily, she did a reseach about Irene when she saw her with Seulgi in the mall. Mijoo friends laugh at Irene.

Irene feel so hurt on what Mijoo's said about her, she trampled her personality. She was offended. She wants to escape in this situation. She didnt reply to Mijoo, she just walk away with teary eyes, she feels that she will explode anytime in the embarassment. 

Mijoo just laugh at Irene when the latter walk away. Wendy just saw the scene but she didnt heard them because she's a bit far. When Seulgi return back she didnt saw Irene, she seach her in the venue but didnt found her. 

"looking for your date?" Wendy approach Seulgi who was busy searching

"yeah have you seen her?" Seulgi just reply

"yes i saw her with Mijoo awhile ago, but she walk away maybe the devil said something to her" Wendy said she knows Mijoo and she assumes that she said something bad to Irene. Seulgi wasted no time she chase Irene outside the venue. 

"" Seulgi hissed because its raining outside, her car was in the parking lot its a bit far, then she begin to search Irene.

"where are you" Seulgi said because its hard for her to search Irene because of the rain,a minute later she a high heels without a pair. She pick it up, she knows that it was Irene high heels. Seulgi just continue to search her until she saw a girl who is sitting on the grass and hugging her knees. Seulgi knows it Irene, she hear sobs from the girl. Seulgi feel so relieved because she was damn so worried. 

Seulgi just throw the heels to Irene's side. 

"you are like cinderella because you forget this"  Seulgi said once she throw the heels.

"what are you doing here?" Irene said and lifted her head, Seulgi just ignore Irene she just sit beside her. Then stare at Irene

"you are such a cry baby" Seulgi said wipe Irene tears in the cheeks using her thumb. Irene heart racing once again.

"i'm not crying, its just the rain" Irene lowered her head to avoid Seulgi's stare

"liar!" Seulgi said

"what are you doing here?" Irene ask again coldly

"i'm not here to ask what Mijoo said to you" Seulgi sadi then hold Irene's cheeks to make the latter stare at her.

"im here you say Sorry." Bingo. This is the first time that Seulgi said to sorry to a girl. Purely with concern. Irene was suprise this is the first time she saw Seulgi like this, she didnt feel like Seulgi was just playing. She really feel that Seulgi mean it, she's serious.Seulgi on the otherhand didnt know what's happening to her, she just want to know that she really feel sorry for her.

Irene just blinking her eyes she's studying Seulgi's eyes. Luckily there was a light she can see it clearly. Seulgi's eyes was so beautiful right now.

"Sorry, you feel like this now because i brought you in the ball, sorry you are hurting because me" Seulgi said, the bear was not numb because she feel that Irene was so hurt. Irene eyes widen on Seulgi's word, she didnt expect it. Where is the brat and playful bear that she know. 

"are you still Seulgi?" Irene ask while she was still staring at Seulgi

"the serious one" Seulgi said she was damn look so serious. Irene just smile at her, Seulgi was confused when she saw Irene was smiling.

"while are you smiling?" Seulgi ask let out her her hands from Irene's cheeks, she lifted her eyebrows.

"just back to your friends you belong there" Irene just ignored Seulgi's question. Honestly Irene smile because she feel better when Seulgi says sorry to her, and she finds Seulgi was so cute when it is serious. A serious bear.

"why should i ? my princess is here. wherever my princess is i should be there too" Seulgi said it proudly, its make Irene blush and smile. Irene hurriedly get up and walk so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter