Chapter Eight: Sedated

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Eight[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Chapter Eight

Help me to make it real…

“The sad thing here? The girl took advantage of his love.”

“He came.. but then you’re the one who left.”

“Please bring me to the clinic, I’m out of words.”

“Sadly, Kai isn’t the one who helped you, it’s Baekhyun hyung.” Kyungsoo stated.

She banged her head onto the pillow and sighed heavily. “Another day at the hospital…” she muttered annoyingly and went to her side. Why can’t they discharge me?!

The door opened after three consecutive knocks. “Hey, Soojung.” Soojung immediately sat right up and widely-looked at the guy standing in front of her.

He was wearing his usual attire—white v-neck shirt and blue skinny jeans paired with a black mask. He brought down the mask away from his face. Caramel guy slowly walked towards her with a cheeky smile on his face.

This is only just a dream!

Her sweet caramel guy closed the door carefully before looking back at her with a bouquet of flowers. “What are you doing here?” she composed herself and looked at him deadpanned. But deep inside, she was captured because of his breath-taking aura.

His features screamed hotness. He sure captured tons of girls with his looks. But one thing’s for sure—someone had caught her heart and captured it close. Soojung’s heartbeat went high. Am I on drugs?

Is she overdosed because of this guy? Or was she just nervous on what he will say next?

Which made her wonder, why was he here? —To announce that he had found a lover? On second thought, why was she thinking about it?

“You sound like you don’t want me here,” he jokingly announced as he made his way towards the chair. “I was just joking.” He added after he had safely placed the bouquet.

“I heard that you like tulips so I gave you one.” his eyes are fixated on the pastel-colored tulips he gave her.

“Since I had no time to talk to you about that certain matter, there’s an urge inside me to open up that topic now. I know this isn’t the right time to talk about it but, if I won’t open it now, when?” he sighed.

The caramel guy’s hand crept towards her hands which gave sparks to Soojung. Keep calm.

“I—I wasn’t informed that you would be like th—”

“—I know this is so unexpected but can you open up your heart for me to enter, Soojung?”

In just a snap of an eye, they had their own worlds in a blink. The roaring motors of the vehicles outside went silent. Fantasy filled their place once this guy muttered a heartwarming—and at the same time, heart shattering—sentence unexpectedly.

“One more chance, Soojung…”

“Control is a shield. Killing is a choice.”

Sehun
Calling…

“Please…” his eyes were pleading, but s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter