Chapter Seven: Heart and Memories

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Seven[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Chapter Seven

The fume of the freshly watered plants aroused Soojung’s senses. She opened her eyes and found that her feet had dragged her at their backyard. “Good morning, Soojung.”

A woman which resembles her smiled at her and her hair. “You look very very tired. You should take a rest at your room.”

 

xx

 

‘Become a prey to agony…’
Saved.

Soojung stretched out her hands after updating her blog. She was a writer under a blog where she gained almost 6k followers.

Her words are inspirational and it is also her time to be carefree and another way to escape from reality. The background music played – Only I Didn’t Know by IU, piano cover. She grabbed her white mug and drank a coffee from it.

She looked at the medium glass window which provides a long lasting sunlight in the morning and a streak of moonlight at night.  She also has a chair placed at her terrace where she uses when she was reading books.

Her pink lips breathed out a puff of air. She sighed and got out from her chair and went to the window and opened the sliding door. The fresh nature-y feeling greeted her once she stepped out from her room towards her terrace.

She smiled as she walked towards it. She remembered the happiness she always encountered in Jongin’s arms. But sadly, he’s with somebody now.

“Who told you that it’s wrong to be in loved?”

 

xx

 

Soojung decided to visit the music studio where she and Jongin always practice. Her eyes darted towards the direction of the piano.

“Yah! You told me that you would teach me how to play piano?”  Jongin muttered. He had only memorized few keys when he gave up. He said that there are so many flats and sharps and such and they are at the same black keys.

He is thoroughly confused on how did Soojung played the piano very well despite of the confusing layout of the notes on the black and white keys. “Teach me how to play! Teach me how to play!” he childishly stated which he earned a giggle from Soojung.

She patted the space beside the leather couch she was sitting. “You little kid..” she exclaimed.

“I will be just watching you. I won’t be playing piano.” he retorted. “I thought I would teach you?”

Jongin shook his head and leaned it towards Soojung’s shoulder. He sneaked through it like a cute little cuddly brown bear, and tugged hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter