two

a cup of love and a sparkle of craziness

excuse me for my lame writings,

and the manymany typos.

 

“We’re different, but we’re made to complete each other”

 

 

 

 

The day is peaceful, with a flock of birds flying freely in the sky and a soft wind carrying a dead leaves. The cold alley is quiet except for the small chirps of a little mouse littering the silent alley. Nothing is ordinary except for the rasping breath and a loud thudding of footsteps.

 

Myungsoo breath is harsh for all the hours he’s been chasing after Sungyeol. The drug dealer sure run fast. Curse that long long legs. But he isn’t one to give up. So Myungsoo in a huff of oxygen before sprinting again. Thought he’s not that fast compared to the other male with a long legs, he keep getting closer slowly. And when he is sure that it is close enough, he raised his hand, gun in his grasp aiming to the drug dealer. His counting matching his heart beats, rash and fast waiting and commanding his finger to just pulled the trigger (but his heart scream ‘no’)

 

“Sungyeol, stop!” Myungsoo scream at the top of his lung because damn it’s tiring already (and there is some refusal to all these things going on, in his heart). But he’s a cop and this is what he do. Catching criminals. And Sungyeol is one of them.

 

Sungyeol runs from one alley to another and Myungsoo following suit, determine for not letting the other get away.

 

Myungsoo could see that Sungyeol is blocked by a high fence at the end of the alley. This is it. This is where it’s going to end. But it isn’t because Sungyeol is trying hard to get pass the fence  and he did. Damn him for having a long long legs. It made it easy to jump over the high fence. Seeing Sungyeol getting further away, Myungsoo desperately pulled the trigger, hoping it will shot his target, his aim. He isn’t sure if it did because Sungyeol disappeared again.

 

Myungsoo climb the fences and throw himself to the other side, imitating the way Sungyeol did it few moment ago. He safely land and creep onto another alley that he is sure Sungyeol had been to.

 

Myungsoo is alert with his surrounding, gun in his grasp reading to shoot. He creeps quietly through the alley. By now it’s getting a little dark.

 

All of sudden Myungsoo heard a footstep –slow and careful. But it isn’t a footstep of one person. He is sure it belongs to three different people when he is concentrating more to the steps.

 

But Myungsoo caught a sight of Sungyeol a little further from him and he totally forgot about the three anonymous people. Choosing to go after Sungyeol, they probably doesn’t have anything to do with this cop chasing after criminal thingy—

 

Sungyeol is getting further and further and Myungsoo is already dead tired. He saw Sungyeol turn to another alley and instead of going to the same alley, Myungsoo take another one that he is sure is a shortcut to the one Sungyeol went for. And indeed, he manages to cornered Sungyeol, gun pressing on the taller chest –right to where the heart is.

 

For a moment they stare at each other. Myungsoo with his head in million thoughts of how should I make this work? Myungsoo’s gaze slip from that brown orbs to Sungyeol’s left arm. It bleed and a dark red crystal hanging hopelessly at the end of Sungyeol’s fingers before it dripping down to the cold dark tar. Myungsoo take one harsh breath and dragged his gaze upward, meeting Sungyeol’s. His hand shivered and the gun in his grasp almost slipping. All of sudden his eyes stinging with hot and his lips is trembling because I shot him, I hurt him. And the memories when both of them doesn’t give a damn about who they are, or all those moment they spent together flooded Myungsoo’s mind.

 

And Sungyeol gaze softened as a crystal tears threatening to rolled down Myungsoo’s cheeks. Myungsoo took a step foward, hand both dropping to his side

 

“I can’t—this is wrong—I love you—“

 

And Sungyeol pulled him into his embrace. Kissing Myungsoo’s forehead softly.

 

We are more than this

 

And when he looks from a top of Myungsoo’s head, three men were standing there, webbed tattoos revealed them to be a part of The Dragon’s.

 

 

And they mercilessly raised their guns.

 

 

 

hope this is okay (?)

im sorry if it doesnt,

carpe diem.