one

a cup of love and a sparkle of craziness

before you start, im sorry for all the possible typos

i wasnt born a genius. nope im not

enjoy ^^

 

 

Myungsoo had never said it, but Sunggyu knew, always knew. Sunggyu notice how Myungsoo get shy when Howon talks to the latter or how a little skinships will makes the younger go crimson all over. He noticed how Myungsoo will often trips on thin air at a little things Howon did and walk straight to the wall or stumbles over his words. After all, grace was never the younger’s forte.

 

And Sunggyu notice too, how Howon would chuckles when Myungsoo hang his head low, bangs hiding his eyes and the obvious pink tint on his cheeks. Notice the way Howon swept his fingers to the back of Myungsoo’s hand when they passed by –accidently. He also recognize that look Howon shot him whenever Myungsoo would clings and whines and being all cute or cuddly next to him.

 

Jealousy.

 

Sunggyu knew that Myungsoo, his lover had a crush on Howon and so did the latter to Myungsoo.

 

He knew it but hell he doesn’t have the power to stop it. Because all he ever wanted in the world is when Myungsoo is smiling, dimpled shown on his fluffy cheeks and heart content to the fullest. All he ever wants is Myungsoo to be happy. Eventhough he knew this, he couldn’t bring himself to be mad at Myungsoo. How could he when the boy is literally his whole world? When Myungsoo is the reason behind each of his smiles and breath? He could never be mad. All he wanted is for the love of his life to be happy, no matter how much he need to sacrifice.

 

He would never deny Myungsoo. Never.

 

He let them be together.

 

He told himself that Myungsoo could have another boyfriend, that he is willing to share the younger love with someone else, because, as much as his lover had look at Howon with that adoration world could contain, that is also how Myungsoo had look at him too. So he tells himself that there’s no need to be possessive boyfriend toward his lover. He knew Myungsoo would never betray him, or Howon, because they receive the same look from the younger. The boy look up to them like a sunflower toward the sun. They both knew how much Myungsoo loves them. It’s too much. If so even, it was them who have the power to destroy the boy as they wear Myungsoo’s heart at the end of their sleeve. It was them who have Myungsoo wrapped around their finger as much as Myungsoo did them too. One mistreat, they could break the younger.

 

And they need to make this work, for their sake and for Infinite dynamics.

 

Sunggyu tell himself that if it isn’t for their sake, then he’s doing this for Infinite dynamic. It all he can do as leader to keep Infinite together. Six dreams were on his shoulders and he will not let it crush down.

 

He agreed to this, but it doesn’t stop the growing feels of anger and frustration that clench at the core of his heart because why?

 

All Sunggyu feels right at the moment is a frustration as he trace the obvious hickeys. The one starting from the back of Myungsoo’s ears to the many decorating his neck and collarbones and down to all over his lover’s chest to the back of the younger’s thighs. Sunggyu’s heart clench to a painful heartache because this is Howon’s, not mine.

 

He lowered himself to hover over Myungsoo and take the younger left hand in his. Sunggyu gently kisses each of the knuckles before kissing the back of Myungsoo’s hand and trail the kisses along the arm and finally stopping at the soft lips awaiting him. Gracefully, Sunggyu trailed his kisses on each of the love marks, and them all over again. This is now mine. He takes his times in desperately replacing Howon’s hickeys into his. He never cares about those hickeys before, but each time Myungsoo had spent his night on Howon’s bed, he will come back with those marks grazing all over his body. Either it hidden or not. And Sunggyu always feels this kinda-weird-feeling the moment his eyes lands on Howon’s show off possession tainted Myungsoo’s skins. It’s like he intentionally leave it there to show off to Sunggyu. And the fact that some of them look too far than just to show off had told Sunggyu that they have a rough night. And all those banging and screaming had just comfirmed his thought.

 

And he hates it but he loves Myungsoo just too much.

 

Myungsoo yelp when Sunggyu bit a little too hard on his tender skin. And Sunggyu was taken aback from his thought. He inched upward and his heart swelled in pain as he eyed the bruised mark on the crook of his lover’s neck. He wasn’t like this, different from Howon, he think that Myungsoo is made up from the finest diamond that is so pretty and delicate and fragile that a little hardness could shatter it to pieces. That Myungsoo is made of from the finest and softest feather that only worth a great treatment. Sunggyu would never hurt Myungsoo even just a little. Never.

 

He want to kiss Myungsoo for a silent sorry but before he could, he feels a warmth on his left cheek. Myungsoo had cupped his cheeks when he lose in his mind and inched his head to kisses him softly, and Sunggyu’s heart swell yet again with happiness and relief. This is his Myungsoo, always let him has his ways. Slowly, he support the back of Myungsoo’s neck, bringing the younger closer and kissing him deeply. This is his favourite kiss, the kiss that feels so right that it let himself knew that Myungsoo loves him just as much as he loves the kid. He broke the kiss before leaning down again to kiss Myungsoo better. He softly bit and Myungsoo’s lips before a small moan from the latter makes him protuded his tongue into the other mouth.

 

His fingers caressing Myungsoo’s tender skins as his tongue that warm cavern. Sunggyu takes his time kissing Myungsoo. Wanting it to be perfect. His hand sliding up and down the sides of Myungsoo’s curves. His hands come to rest at each side of Myungsoo’s head and he pulled back with a string of saliva connecting them. Hovering above his lover, Sunngyu admire the perfect view of Myungsoo lying underneath him, lips swollen and red and love marks all over and the contra of his smooth white skins to the red, velvety bed sheet.

 

 He’s beautiful.

 

I love you.

 

And from the look Myungsoo is giving him, Sunggyu knew, he knew that Myungsoo love him too. And in that moment there is just them, both together and loving each other. Nothing else is matter.

 

 

 

agree that this is crazy?

but really, i hope u enjoy~~

and feel free to send me prompt. ill try to writes

when life isnt hard ^^

okay bye.

carpe diem