Wow!

One For Me(HIATUS)

A few hours had pass and you were still unconcious. The nurse had told Ljoe's teacher that you had collapsed and Ljoe is taking care of you on her behalf. Ljoe had unknowingly fell asleep while holding your hand. Suddenly you stirred. You opened your eyes and blinked a few times trying to take in the surrounding. You looked to your left and saw Ljoe sleeping beside you. You looked at your hand being held tightly by him. Slowly a smile crept up your face but you remembered that you were Chunji's girlfriend not Ljoe's which cause you to take out your hand from his too fast. Ljoe stirred in his sleep, feeling your hand not in his anymore, he quickly opened his eyes afraid that Chunji had took you. He looked up and saw you staring at him while holding your hand. A sigh of relief was heard from Ljoe's mouth. You were still staring at him and there was an awkward atmosphere circulating between you and Ljoe. Suddenly you turned your head and gasped in surprise. Ljoe looked at you and turned also to see a lot of boys trying to get a glimpse of your beauty. Somehow the bell for recess had rung when you and Ljoe was sleeping. Since you didn't like the attention, you quickly hide under the covers and tried to look for your glasses. Ljoe, seeing how you didn't like the attention went out of the room.

"YAH! What are you guys doing?!Get on your way and don't bother her!" Since Ljoe is known as the kingka and jjang of the school, the boys got scared and scampered off. He went in and tapped on your covers. "Eunmi-ah..They are gone.You can come out now." he said. You slowly pull down the covers and looked outside."Whew!" you sighed. Suddenly you turned and stare at Ljoe. "Thanks o-oppa?!" It came out more of a question rather than a thanks.Ljoe laughed at how cute you are. "You can call me oppa Eunmi-ah. We are close right?"he said. You nod in response. Suddenly his face turned  serious. "Are you okay now Eunmi? Your forehead was burning a few hours ago.Why did you come to school if you knew you were sick? You are always making me worried..." Ljoe said."Deh.I am okay now..Kaendaeyo(But) Why were you always worried about me?"you ask in curiousity."A-aniyo... I mean i am your close friend right so of course i will be worried for you.It's normal."he stammered. Suddenly the door to the clinic burst open. Yeonmin was in front of you in a blink of an eye."YAH! What are you thinking going to school when you are sick?!Do you know how worried i was when i heard you collapsed in school?!" she shouted at you. 'Mian..."you whimpered and hung your head low.

She softened and hug you. "Kwenchana...I was just worried that's why i shouted at you. Anyway does Chunji know you are here and what happened to you?"she said looking you up and down."You look like a goddess!" she exclaimed. You look down in embarassment, you didn't want anyone to see you in this state cos then people will keep looking at you and you didn't like it. "Ermmm Ljoe can you take me home? I need to get my specs and I don't want to ask Yeonmin since she doesn't have the teacher's permission to leave school."you whispered in Ljoe's ear. He nod in response. He drag Yeonmin out of the room and said some excuses that Yeonmin believe in and she left. Ljoe took a cap that he found in the clinic probably belonging to the nurse and push it over your head covering your face."Kaja!"he said. Ljoe and you managed to sneak out of the school through the back gate.You had called your chaffeur and he was waiting for you and Ljoe at the back gate. Ljoe's eyes widened and jaws dropped when he saw your limo and chaffeur holding the door for you. He knew you were rich but not this rich. You curiously looked at him, thinking why was he that shocked? When you suddenly remembered that you had not tell anyone about your richness(?!)."Hmmm.. Ljoe? Let's get in first and i will explain to you. I do not want to be caught by students now especially if my chaffeur's here."you said.He quickly snapped out of his daze and led you in the limo. The chaffeur quickly close the door and drove towards your mansion.

~~~~~

yay! finally i updated.... Sorry for keeping you waiting!*bows* Hehe to make up i wrote a long chapter for you guys!^^