The truth?!

One For Me(HIATUS)

"SO...You must be surprised right?"*Who am i kidding he looks as if he just saw a king!?* i thought. I glanced at Ljoe. He caught me glancing at him and asked me "Can you like explain now???" he said. I just nodded my head and told my story.

"Actually i am an only daughter and heiress to my dad's company. I lived alone in a mansion since my dad is always overseas and my mom died when i was little. I do keep in contact with my dad though through skype. Sometimes we exchange letters too. I didn't tell anyone about my real identity is because i hate it when everyone tries to befriend me after they know i'm rich. I told my ex-bestfriend once and she told everybody about it just to increase her popularity.I'm still mad till now because of her my life was hell with people chasing me all over the school.  So that's basically my life. Nothing interesting." i explained.

"If it's okay with you...Can i ask you something?"Ljoe murmured.

"Yeah.Go on."i nodded my head.

"What is the name of your dad's company?"

"Kim Food logistics." i said.

Suddenly, Ljoe looked at me with wide eyes.'You mean the one who provides catering services all around the world and*holds up his bottle of water* make this?"

I looked at the bottle of water he is holding and saw my dad's company name on it."Yep.It says my dad's company right there *i pointed to it*." 

"Wow! This is the first time i was shocked two times and you are the first girl that keeps giving me surprises."

"Huh? First girl that keeps giving you surprises?If i remember correctly this is the first time i tell you about my family." I murmured.

"Actually i already know that you are rich the first time i walked you home. I saw you took the straight path which all mansions are allocated so i already knew that you were rich but i didn't know that you are THIS RICH!"

I laughed at how Ljoe emphasise it with his hands. "So i told you about my secret so you can't tell anyone kays?"i said. I held out my pinky for a promise. Ljoe looked at it and interlaced it with his own pinky.

~~~~~~

Okay! Its kind of short this chapter...Mian...TT but maybe i will double update later..kays?~ hehe^^

and thanks to my subscribers and especially my commenters  cos they took time to comment ! Thank u !Peace!