{ Sequel! }

I like you, sunbaenim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few weeks.

“Yah, Son Seungwan! Get back here!”
Chen was busy chasing Wendy as she was holding a picture of Chen that were given by Tao. Well, or should I say, a FUNNY picture of Chen yawning during EXO's “Christmas Day” promotion. They were at the Mnet Open Studio.

(This picture- aw, he is so cuteeee.)

Wendy stop running and hide behind Tao with Tao opening his arms widely as he try to stop Chen from chasing her. “Now now, there's no need to be like this, oka–”, “Yah! You keep your mouth shut, kungfu panda. I won't be here chasing her if you didn't give her 'that' picture of me.”
Wendy and Tao can't help but to laugh at his priceless face and before Wendy knows it, Chen was walking towards her slowly and hug her tightly in his arms. Shocked from the sudden tight hug, all Wendy could do was squeal. “Caught you my, Wendy. You can't run away from your Peter Pan now.~”
Tao frowned as he look at both of them. “Aye, this is not fun at all.”, “What is it that is not fun?”, Chen asked while Wendy's hair gently. 
“The reason I do this whole thing is for you guys to argue with each other but all I could see from both of you is love and that is– nevermind. I'm going back to sleep. Bye.~”, Tao waved at both of them before walking to his room.

Chen looked at Wendy and flashes the sweetest smile. “You know that I could melt if you smile like that.”, Wendy told him as she stares at him. Chen lets out a soft chuckle before questioning her, “So, do you wanna go somewhere?”, “Mhm, go where?”
“A date.”, “A date? Really?”
“Yeah. A date at the park. Just me and you with ice cream or cotton candy, walking like a normal couple at the park. Do you like that?”
Wendy looks down as she tried to hide her reddish cheeks as she blushes. “Sure. That sounds fun and yes, I lik– no, I love it.”
Chen laughs softly while nodding. “Alright then, let's go now.”, Chen hold sout his hand right and Wendy's hand fits perfectly in his.

At the park, Chen and Wendy were noticed by some fans at an ice cream store. Well, just normal fans and not the abnormal ones.
“Oh my god! Yah, look at that! It's Chen oppa and Wendy unnie.”, “Kyaaa– they look good together.~ So it was true when Chen said that he likes Wendy.”, 
“Let's go to them and ask for signature! Come on!”

Chen were paying the bills when suddenly 3 teenage girls approached them with wide smile on their faces. “Wendy unnie! Can we ask for signature from both of you?”, Chen turned around to them right after he finished the bill, “Oh sure! We'll be gladly to do that. Now, where should I sign?”
The tall-looking girl with her hair in ponytail squeal before handing over EXO's new album which is 'EXODUS' and permanent marker to him. “Looks like you bought our new album. How was it?”, he asked while signing the album and wrote a short message below the signature.

 
Aigoo.~ Thank you for buying our album and for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter