{ Final }

I like you, sunbaenim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red Velvet were practicing "Ice Cream Cake" when suddenly there's a knock on the door. 
“Oh? Who is that?”, Irene asked as she looked at the members with confusion written all over her face. Wendy pouts before smiling to herself as she might know who it is. “Unnie, I'll go check it out who it is. You guys wait here!”
Irene, Seulgi, Joy and Yeri just nod at Wendy's statement before Yeri yelled out, “Be careful, unnie!”. Wendy nods at the maknae before heading towards the door and walks out of the room. 
“I wonder who it is at this hour.”, Seulgi said as she sat down before gulping down the mineral water.
“I know right. It's 4:00 o'clock in the morning. And.. we're still here practicing. Ahh.~ I wanna go to bed.~”
Joy and Yeri looked at each other while smiling to theirselves. Looks like these two know something.
 

 

Wendy closed the door slowly and looks around before biting her lower lip nervously. “Sunbaenim?”,
A pair of soft hands suddenly covered Wendy's eyes gently that it made Wendy think that blackout has happened. “Oh– why is it blackout all of a sudden? Ah, eomma.~”, “I didn't know that you were scared of the dark,”, Wendy were shocked by the slightly deep voice but not for long when she found out who it is. Chen sunbaenim. Wendy thought.
And with that, that pair of hands uncovered her eyes and the said man went in front of her. “Hey, Wendy. I see that you're skipping dance practice right now.”, Wendy were confused before she replied, “What– but sunbaenim, you were the one who wanted to see me. I could go in right now.”,
“Ah, don't! I was just joking..”
Wendy let out a soft chuckle as she looks down, unable to face his funny expression. That chuckle and that smile that made me fell in love with you, Seungwan. 
“So, why do you wanna see me, sunbaenim?”, Chen snapped out of his own thought as Wendy asked him a question. “Oh, you see.. I just wanna congratulate you on your comeback and on your 3rd win at Show Champion!”, Chen clapped his hands happily while looking at Wendy's eyes. Wendy was shocked that Chen knew about their comeback and their 3rd win because she thought that he wouldn't remember since he's busy with his comeback.

“Thank you. I can't believe that you remember about our comeback and the 3rd win.”, “Of course I remember! I monitored you everyday– I mean, you guys were awesome! And the song was good too. Juseyo dalkomhan geu mat Ice Cream Cake.~”, Wendy could only laugh on the outside but on the inside, she was totally fangirling about Kim Jongdae.
“Call me baby.~”, “Baby–”, 
“What?”, Wendy asked Chen as she heard the familiar word that starts with the letter B but Chen pretended that he was innocent. “What, what?”
“Nothing, sunbaenim.”
“Until when are you gonna keep on calling me 'sunbaenim', Seungwan-ah?”, “I don't know.. I'll probably stop if we became–”
“Became what?”, You can't tell him now, Seungwan! It's not the right time. “Nothing.. I should get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter