MGIAT 5

My Girlfriend Is A Teacher (MGIAT)

“You make me crazy! Every time, every minutes, every second, my ing brain always thinking about you! Everywhere I go, your face always  following me!”

“You still don’t get it?! I fell in love with you and you still don’t ing get it?! You drive me crazy! This is all your fault you stupid!”

Amber feel goosebump when recalling his words. He loves me? Huh! He must be crazy after back from woods. Thank god I never saw him after that scene.

“Hey! Thinking about your boyfriend?

“Huh?

“Nothing. Done with classes?

“Yeah.”

“Tired?”

“A bit”

 “Where are you going?” asked Victoria to see her get up in hurry.

“Library.  I borrow this book last week so, I’ve send it back.” Victoria just watching her walk away before continue her work.

“Hai, Amber. Where are you going?” Amber turned as she see James approach her.

“Library. To send this book.” She showed the book that she borrow from the library. “ I forgot to send it yesterday.”

“I see. Do you have class after this?”

“No. Why?”

“Great! Let’s go to the cafeteria. I pay.”

“Sure. But I have to send this book first.”

“Wait. Jong suk, come here.” The student approached them. “Help Ms. Amber to send this book to library.”

“Okay Sir.”

“Thank you Jong suk.”

‘No problem Ms.”

“So, shall we?” James asked.

 Amber nodded before walking together to the cafeteria.

 

 

*****

 

 

“I heard someone treat you today.”

Amber pretend not to hear Victoria teasing.

“Yuhuu~ I’m talking to you Ms.Liu.”

“So…go away. I’m busy right now.”

“You’ve no chill Amber.”

“Whatever. Go!”  Victoria smirked to her before walk away.

“What is that noise?” Victoria said before peered at window. She saw few student and teacher gather at the parking area. “Oh my gosh! That’s James car.”

“What’s up Vic?”

“Come here, look!” she stood up from chair and look at Victoria pointing “James’s car looks like a buffoon’s car.  It even wrote ‘LOSER’ on it. I think I know who did this. it must be those boys.” Victoria assumed. Amber knows who’s Victoria talking about. She look at James who’s now  losing his patience. I think you right Vic.

 

 

*****

 

 

I want everyone out from this class except you Jackson!” All student was surprised by her order, quickly step out from the class. Amber close the door after everyone are out.  “Come to disciplinary office, now!”

Jackson just smirking and continue playing his phone.

“Jackson, I’m warning you.

“For what reason I have to follow you?”

Amber take a deep breath. “ I know you’re the one who sprayed Mr. James’s  car which now look like a buffoon!”

Jackson just laughing before staring at her. “You have any witness or prove to what I did?”

Amber noticed a paint on his sleeve. “ This! What is this?” Amber pulled his sleeve which make Jackson close to her. Her blinking  after she realize that they only a few inch from each other. She can feel that he staring at her and make her hard to swallow her saliva. She spontaneous push him before fix her hair while Jackson whistles while facing the ceiling.

“I…I know you did it.” She don’t even know why she stuttered and her heart beating so fast.

“I admit that I did it. So?”

Amber look at him. Why is he easily admit it? “But why? His not do anything wrong to you.”

“Why? Worried about your boyfriend?”

“Boyfriend? Who?”

“Are you dumb?”

How dare he calls me dumb! “Whatever! Just follow me to discipline office. Apologize to Mr.James. I know he will forgive you.”

Jackson smirk. “Why do I need to apologize to him?”

“Because you blasted his car. Is that hard for you to understand?!”  Jackson was surprised by her yelling. Amber nearly loss her patience.

“I will never apologize. It’s not my fault.”

“Not your fault? Where is your brain seriously?!”

“That stupid guy should not play with me.”

“Who? Mr. James?”

“Then who we are talking about right now?”

“What he did to you?”

“He tried to seize a person that would be mine.”

“What?”

“He tried to seize someone that will belong to me.”

Seize? Seize what? Someone?  Or… omg! Is this kid crazy?!

“Err…you not mean by…err…” it’s hard for to swallow her saliva. Her face feel hot.

Jackson glancing towards her.  “Do you enjoy the meals?” he asked sarcastically try to hiding his jealousy.

Amber close her yes. This is so embarrassing. Thank god no one is here! Amber turn before walk away. She push the door and shock to see Jackson friends  running away. She knew that those kids overheard them. Amber become more embarrassing. She faster her path from the court area. This is the last time I set my foot in there! Arghhh!

 

*****

 

 

Amber walking peacefully while  carrying plastic bag after going to the store. She didn’t drive because the store just 300 meters away and it just wasting gas. The road was dark and she didn’t disturbing by it. She even can sing along with song that she hear from phone using earphone. This two weeks her brain was distracted by Jackson kid.

Amber walking to the side allowing the motorcycles passing her but  her feels anxious when the motorcycles  turning back towards her. The area is quiet makes her suddenly feel afraid. And now she regretted not driving her car.

“Hai miss. Are you alone?”

Amber brushing his hand that try to touch her face. Amber was scare and for the first time she don’t know what to do. Somebody help me!!

“You want me to you?” the man hold her hand which make her keep struggling to get  free.

VROOMM!!!

“Let her go!” Amber looking at the back and saw someone that she knew.

“Jackson resting his motorcycle. He remove his helmet and hold it tightly.

“I said let her go!” Amber trying to release her hand but the man hold her firmly.

“Shut up!” the other one said before swing his fist towards Jackson but he manage to avoid it. Jackson swinging his full face helmet to the man face. The other one who holding her release it before attacking Jackson. Once again Jackson succeed to avoid it dan return the attack back. Both man now lying on the road with pain.

“Amber, come here. Quick!”

Amber was astonished by what she saw just now back to reality after hearing Jackson call her before run to him.  

“Wear this!” Jackson give his helmet to her. Amber just staring at it. She still dumfounded. “What are you waiting for! Wear it!” Jackson took his helmet from her hands and rushing putting his helmet on her.

“Ouchh!”

“Get on!”

Amber staring his motorcycle. She’s never riding motorcycle.

“Yah! What are you waiting for?!” she  gasped by his shrieking hurriedly get on his motorcycle.

Jackson speeding leaving the area. Amber hold his wait tightly as her eyes close. Shes not dare to open her eyes with that speed. Then he suddenly slowing his speeding which make Amber banging towards.

“Get off.” Said Jackson.

Amber feel dizzy and nauseous after get down the motorcycle. She remove the helmet and give it to him.

“What the ing crazy are you? Where’s your brain huh?! Walking alone at night. Are you a teacher? Stupid! Did you not watch a news?”

Amber ignored his yelling, walk at the bush before spewing all her lunch.  Suddenly she feel someone soothing her back.

“Throw out everything. It will make you better.”

Amber spewing again until no more she can throw out. She sits weakly.

“Drink.” He stretch drinking water but she refused.

“Don’t be stubborn. Drink this. Wash your mouth.”

Like it or not Amber take the bottle.

“Let me.” Jackson take the bottle from her when seeing her weakly open the lid before give it back to her. Amber wash and drink it.

“Chew this.” he give her mint flavor chewing gum to her. Amber take it, remove the wrap before chewing it. that full with puke smell slowly disappear by the mint flavor.

“Feeling better?”

Amber look at him. “Crazy.”

Jackson brow lifted. “What?

“If you wanted to die, just die alone. With that speed, I’m nearly get heart attack you know that!”

“Can you stand?” Jackson ask.

 Amber nodded before she stand by her own but staggering. Luckily Jackson quickly hold her.

“Let sit there.” Jackson show the space that suitable for them to sit.

“Feeling better?” Amber shake her head as answer before staring at the beautiful view.

“Beautiful.” The only words that can utter by her. Jackson not reply. Twinkling light from the city really fascinating.  “Thanks.” She muttered but not replied by Jackson. “I want to go home. Vic might worried.”

“Company me for a while.” Amber paused. She then search her phone in her pocket but  nothing.

“Looking for what?”

“Phone. Maybe it fell out at that place.” She said sadly. Then Jackson take out his phone and give it to her. “ Call your housemate.” She take it and call Victoria.

“Why?” he ask when saw Amber staring at his phone.

“I can’t reach her. Off maybe.” Amber try again before she slap her own forehead.

“Why?”

“No wonder I can’t reach her. I call my own number.” Amber laugh and calls Victoria.

Jackson just chuckle by her action.

After telling Victoria she meet her friends, she end the calls and give it back to Jackson.

“How did  you know I was there?” she ask.

“I don’t know. I just follow my intuition to use that road.”

Amber smile. His tone sound more gentle. “If you not there…”

“Don’t do that again. Walking alone at night. It’s dangerous.”

Amber nodding. “Never.” She replied.

“Ummm…”

“Just say it. No one is here” amber said softly. She can hear sigh from him.

“About you and….Mr. James….”

Her heart suddenly beating faster.

“Is there something between you and him?”

“Hmmm…if I have something with him, why? Are you going to wrecking my car too?” ask Amber just to test him but seems like he take it seriously as he staring sharply at her. Amber avoiding his stare and look at the grass. Then she heard something fall. A helmet.  He throwing it.

“Stop it Jackson!”

Jackson can hear a grumbling next to him.

“You’re not answering my question yet.” He ask calmly.

“It is important?”

“It might not important to you but it is important to me.”

Amber close her eyes before explain to him. “No. Nothing. He’s a teacher. Me neither.  Our job is to teaching students.  Including you. Not more than that.”

“You know, when you told me that you have relationship with that dude, my heart hurt.”

Amber silent.

“I never thought you as a teacher…because you more than a teacher for me.”

Amber cough after listening romantic line from him. Crazy! How this rude kid could learn this romantic line? Creepy!

She cleared . “Jackson…okay…ummm…I don’t know what happen right now but I think what happen to you right know is effected by incident in the woods. So maybe your feeling is just…”

“I mean it Amber. Every single words.”

“Jackson, it is wrong a teacher fall in love with….ummm… student. I can’t. I have to abide by the ethics of teaching. My job is to educate students including you. I am your teacher, Jackson. Besides I’m older than you.”

“I’ll never think you as teacher. Never!”

Amber sigh. Why is so hard to make this kid understand about this whole situation?

“I’m serious…about my feeling ..to you, Amber.“

Amber stunned after hearing his words and it’s like a dream Jackson calling her name softly.

“Amber, look at me.”

Amber look down couldn’t not look at him. Her heart like want to jump out.

“Amber please.”

She slowly look up to him. They staring for a moment. She bit her lips and her heart cannot stop beating.

“Amber, I’m not a man who easily fall in love. But when I start to love a someone, I would love her to death.”

Amber didn’t know  what reaction she have to do. She suddenly feels hot but why?

“Let’s go. I’ll send you home.”

Amber look at Jackson who already stand.

“Let’s go.” Jackson stretch his hand to her. Amber don’t know whether she should accept it or not . she slowly stretch her hand to him. Feels like electric shock in her hands right now. Jackson pull her hand before bring it to his lips. Amber spontaneously pull her hand away.

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay. Don’t do that again.” she said softly.

“Wear it.” Amber take the helmet from him and wear it.

“Get on.” said Jackson

Amber nod. She was about to put her hand around his waist then she quickly put her hand on his shoulder.

 “Jackson, don’t speed okay. I don’t want to die.” Said Amber worriedly.

Jackson just chuckle and together leave that place. 

 

 

 

HERE CH. 5. A BIT BORING RIGHT? HAPPY READING!