MGIAT 6

My Girlfriend Is A Teacher (MGIAT)

It’s time for lunch and all teacher now at the canteen. But she’s too lazy to go to canteen.  She can’t sleep almost overnight., recall his words. She never imagine this kind of problem will happen to her. What should I do? This is serious problem. A student fall in love with his own teacher. Arghh! My brain hurt! A lot of man out there, why must him? And there’s a lot of woman out there, why me?!

SLAM!

Amber shock.  Spontaneously she look at the door. Her eyes widened when staring a person that she did not want to see right now.

“Jackson, what are you doing here?” she almost yelling when see Jackson approach her. His face seems mad.

“Why you not pick up your phone? Why you off your phone?” ask Jackson try to control his  patience.

Amber checking at the door and surrounding room to see if there a teacher in the room.

“What are you doing here?”

“Why you off your phone?”

“Off my phone? When did I off my phone?”

“Then why I can’t reach your number?”

“What is wrong with you, Jackson? Did you forgot?  I lost my phone. “

Jackson went silent. He just remembered. Then he d something from his pocket before put it on her hand.

“Take this. Make sure you pick up my calls. If not…” Jackson warn her before walk away.

Amber staring at Samsung Galaxy S6 on her palm and quickly put it on her bag. She sighed relief. Thank god no one is here. If not…disaster!

 

 

*****

 

 

Amber lying down to bed. Her mental and physical are tired because of Jackson. The situation is getting worst and she doesn’t know how to stop it. Jackson can’t love her. No! She just think Jackson as her student . She cannot denied that Jackson is handsome but she can’t fall in love with student.

Is this a drama or what? What did he saw on me? I’m not pretty and there’s  a lot of girl who same age as him are pretty or even prettier than me. But why he likes me?

Her thought interrupted by phone ringing. One incoming message. Then she press the screen to read the message.

                             Jackson, lets out tonight? - Bambam

Out? You guys should studying right now. Tskk!

She staring at the phone. Suddenly her brain got an idea. Amber get up while searching camera on the phone. She fix her dress and grooming her hair using fingers.  She then capturing herself. She laugh so hard after seeing herself picture. I never thought I can look pretty and y at the same time. Good job Amber. She praised herself. 

The phone was almost fell when it ringing again. She staring at the phone. “Unknown number?” she don’t know whether she have to answer it or not. But when she was about to answer it, the ringing was stop. Amber feel relief. The phone ringing again One incoming message. She quickly press the screen before read the message.

Yah! Why u not pick up your phone, idiot?!

She make annoying face. She know who’s calling her.

I don’t know if it wasn’t u who calling me, stupid!.

Send. After few minutes, the phone ringing again. Her heart suddenly beating so hard. She press the screen button before answer it.

“Next time pick up your phone faster!”

Amber keep her phone away from her ear when she hear his yelling.

“Can you stop yelling at me?” ask Amber furious.

“Then why you slow pick it up?”

Amber sigh. “Whatever. Why you calling?”

Jackson silent.

“Hellooo~ speak it up. If not I…”

“I just want to. So my phone is still with you. I thought you lost it.”

Amber pouted. I thought he wanna said he miss me. Ok, joke..

“Your phone is safe. So… can I off now?” said Amber.

“Wait!”

Jackson silent. Why this kid suddenly silent? Don’t said he want to hear my voice before going to sleep.

 “I just  want to hear you voice before sleeping.”

Amber froze for a moment. Speechless.

“Amber?”

“Huh? Um…What?” Amber stuttered. Heart Attack! Heart Attack!

“Why you quiet?  You don’t like me to call you?”

“Err… no…I mean…umm… what are you doing right now?”

“Hm…nothing. Just… thinking about you.”

Amber fell on the bed. She can’t even breath properly.

“Amber, what wrong?”

“N-no-nothing.” Keep breathing…keep breathing…

“Are you already thinking about it?”

She furrowed. “About what?” ask Amber.

“About…my feeling.”

Amber heart feel like want to jump out. “Err…Ja-Jackson, I’m sleepy. I have work tomorrow.” Amber give an excuse.

Jackson silent.

“Jackson?”

“Hmm…okay. See you tomorrow.”

Now amber went silent. No! I don’t want to see you!

“Amber…”

“Hmm…”

“I love you.”

Amber froze for a second time.

“Bye!” Amber quicky disconnect the line and throw the phone beside her. Embarrasing!

 

*****

 

Jackson put his phone beside him. He lays on the bed. Staring at ceiling.

Why is so hard to make her like me?

He never felt this kind of feeling to anyone. His life is all about basketball and friends. Jackson rolling his body left to right. He close his eyes and her face always playing in his mind. Even he already hear her voice but he still miss her. Love is scary.

James leaned his head against the walls. He look at watch. Almost midnight. Amber probably asleep already. He sigh before he take his phone beside him.

 

*****

 

Amber not asleep yet. She actually can’t asleep. She is haunted by those words that Jackson said just now. She was surprised by phone ringing. One incoming message. She then press the screen button and read it

                     Amber, I will forever wait for you. Even it take for the rest of my life for you to accept me. I will always wait for you.

Amber can’t stop staring at the message. Why?!

 

*****

 

Amber pull her chair before sit on it. Meeting with principal about the examination which to be held soon is over just now. She was appointed to be a supervisor to observe student during examination. Her thought was stopped when the phone rang. She forgot to silent it. She stare at the phone screen before press it.

You have class right now? Jackson

Message from Jackson. She then reply him.

Yes. – Amber

She send it. She was about to put the phone into her bag but one message arrive.

Liar! I saw you enter the office just now. –Jackson

Amber look outside the window. Is he a spy right now?

Then, why you asking? –Amber.

                              Just want to test you. You really love to make me angry. – Jackson.

                              Whatever. –Amber.

                               Come to court now. – Jackson.

Amber read his message. Who he think he is? Please!

                                No. I’m busy. –Amber

                              Fine. If you don’t want to I will come to you. –Jackson.

Her eyes widened after read the message. This kid! ARGHH!

                              FINE! I COME NOW! –Amber.

Amber press the button hardly as mad towards Jackson. He’s always win. She take her bag and his phone before put it into her bag.

“You have class Amber?” ask Victoria when she see Amber look rushing.

“Huh…umm…yeah.” She said. She cannot say that she going to meet that kid.

 

*****

 

Jackson smiled when read her last message. He can imagine her face right now. She must be freaking mad right now.

Yugyeom elbowed Mark and Mark elbowed Bambam. They watch him who’s now smiling like a fool while staring his phone.

“What wrong with him?” Mark ask. Yugyeom and Bambam just shrug before watching at Jackson.

*SLAM!*

Amber gasping as she stood at the entrance. The three of them shocked by her coming .

“I really hope you can knock the door before you slammed it!” Jackson said without looking at her.

She pouts before knocked the door loudly. “Satisfied?” she said angrily. She then approaching him who’s sit on the couch.

Yugyeom, Bambam, and Mark are now looking at each other before bow at her.

 “Can you guys out.” Said Jackson while watching his friends walk out from the court before Bambam close the door.

“Why you want to meet me?” said Amber sternly.

“Sit down first.”

“No thanks. I’m more comfortable sitting on my chair in my office than here.

“Why? Comfortable because of Mr.James?” His voice raise a bit.

Amber hold her rage.  “Ridiculous!”

“Then, sit!”

Her patient is getting thinner. She feels like she want to kick this kid right now. She sit a bit far beside him.

“Here.”

Amber catch the plastic bag that he throw. “What is this?”

“Open it.”

Amber pull out the box from the plastic bag before looking at him. “What is this?”

“Didn’t know how to read?”

Amber made annoying face. “A cellphone. For what?”

“For you.”

“What?!” Amber not believing him. Is this real? She open the box and there’s the new Samsung Galaxy S6.

“For me?” she ask again to confirm it .

“Hmm..”

“But why?”

“Stop asking me. Just take it okay!”

She glared. “Tsk! I’m just asking you a few question.” Amber muttered. Looking at the new phone then she realized that the phone just like him. “This phone just like yours.”

“You better not lose it.”

She feet guilt if she take it but when she think of it, she didn’t have to spend her money to buy a new phone. “But it must be expensive.”

“I’m not asking you to pay me back.”

“I didn’t say that I’ m going to pay you back. It just..i think it’s better you buy something more cheaper than this like sneakers, bag or something.”

 “If you don’t want it then give it ba-…” Jackson approach her before take the phone from her but before he was about to take it Amber push his hand away.

 “I didn’t say I don’t want it.”

Jackson just smirk as he see Amber smiling when staring at the new phone.

“Where my phone?”

“Huh?” Amber raise her head.

“My phone. Where is it?”

Amber take out his phone and give it to him. She continue looking at the phone.

“Jackson, how to…” Amber went silent when she see Jackson staring and smiling at his phone without blinking. She then realized something. She try to seize the phone from him but Jackson pull his hand before put the phone in his pocket. “Jackson, give me that your phone.”

 “Why should I?”

“Just give me that. Please!” Amber seems wanted to cry when she see Jackson can’t stop smiling. How can she forget to delete her picture that she make as wallpaper last night. She also forgot to delete other photos. “Jackson…”

“No. This is my phone.” Jackson said while holding his smile.

Amber making annoying face. Thank god no embarrassing picture in there!

“That phone already has a number so you better pick it up whenever I call or message you.” Jackson warn her.

“If I don’t know that it was you who’s calling me? I never pick up any calls that I don’t know.” Amber try to give an excuse.

“Don’t worry. I already save my number in your phone.”

She went silent. She cannot run from him anymore. “Umm.. Jackson. How about  IF I’m not realize that my phone is out of battery and I forgot to charge it?”

“No more stupid excuse, can you?!” Jackson start getting annoyed.

“Chill! I just asking.”

Amber look at her watch. “I have class after this…wait. You skip class again? ask Amber and Jackson pretend not to hear her. “Jackson, I’m asking!.”

“So noisy!” he said before pretend to sleep.

“Erghh! Why you always like this, Jackson?” Amber kind a irritated by Jackson attitude. “Jackson, if you want me to accept you, there are condition.”

Jackson open his eyes and look at her. He sat up straight as he ready to hear her condition.

“What is it?”

“Umm..” Amber is like wanted to slap her own mouth right now. Why do I said that?! Stupid me!

“I’m waiting.”

Amber sigh. She can’t go back. “Umm..if you want me to..umm…accept you, you cannot skip class again.”

“Deal!”

I’m dead!

“Then umm…I want you to change your appearance. Wear proper uniform. Neat. You should cut your hair too.”

“Deal!”

O my gosh! What should I do now?!

“Umm..there will be an examination and I want you get a good grade. But make sure all passes.

“Deal!”

Mom! Dad! Jackie! Hae! Jjong! HELP ME!

“Anything else?”

“Do not bring that motorcycle again.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t like it!” Amber remembered because of that motorcycle, her clothes were wet and she almost dying.

Jackson silent. She know that Jackson in dilemma. He love his motorcycle. Let see what he want to choose. That motorcycle or…

“Deal!”

That time Amber feel like something hard fall onto her head. I’m done! Goodbye Word!

 

*****

 

Mark watched Amber out from the court entrance. He then slowly walk into the indoor court before move to the rest room. He can feel something strange happen between them. Amber always come here to meet Jackson and Jackson seems not mind at all. Jackson behavior also different than before.  He never allowed others to. But with Amber…weird. And now he’s smiling a lot like an idiot.

“Jackson..”

Jackson turned to him and continues staring at the phone. “What?”

“I want to ask you something.” Said Mark.

“Hmm..”

“Ms Amber…why she’s here?”

“Hmm?” He was too engross by the picture in the phone.

“Ms. Amber..”

“What wrong with her?”

“Why she’s here?

He look at Mark before smiling again. Mark furrowed by his friend behavior.

“Are you okay?”

“Of course I’m okay. Why?”

“it just…you look different.”

“Different?”

“You look like…you’re in love?

“You think?”

“I-I guess so.” He’s furrowed. “Don’t tell me you and Ms…”

“Ms.Amber?” Mark eyes widened. Confirm!

“You..you fall in love with Ms. Amber?!”

“Well…because you are my best friend, I want to tell you something.”

“What?”

“Come here.” Mark walk to him and sit beside him before Jackson whispering something to him. Mark was shocked.

“No freaking way!”  his widened.

Jackson laughing and return staring at his phone.

“Crazy!” Mark muttered.

 

 

 

 

HERE YOU GO! CH. 6. THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBE THIS STORY GUYS! AND THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIENDS TOO! SORRY FOR THE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES. :)

THIS STORY IS BASED ON NOVEL...