Chapter 5

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's pov

 

 

 

 

On the way home, I felt my heart beat very fast and felt very happy. But I do not know why I feel so, could it be because Luhan apologize to me? Or because he holds my wrist? Aigooo why I feel this way?

 

 

 

No, I should not feel this way, Luhan very arrogant even though he has apologized, I think he's just acting. Do not be too believes with guy.

 

 

 

 

After returning home, I opened the door and went straight to the kitchen to drink water in order to reduce the speed of my heartbeat. My moms was cooking see me and asked, "Why do you look different today?" I swallowed water and answer the questions of my moms, "What do you mean moms? Do not I look okay?"

 

 

 

Moms who was cutting onions stopped and looked to my eyes, "Are you in love?" Moms whisper and smiled. I was drinking the water ejected when moms said so and continue to change to another story, "Moms, when Jimin and jungkook going home? I miss both my crazy brothers." (I have two elder brother, sorry, I can not think of a suitable name for my two brothers. Jimin as the first brother and the second brother is jungkook. Jimin and jungkook study at University)

 

 

 

I smile like idiots. Moms sigh and talk while cutting vegetables, "Why the sudden change another story? Aigooo, moms also did not know, possibly this weekend because Jimin called moms yesterday."

 

 

 

I jumped and danced happily, "Yessss !!!! My two idiot brother will coming home." "Why are you happy? Usually when your brothers back, you always just fight with jungkook." Moms asked with a strange feeling.

 

 

 

"Moms, I must be happy because my friend's fought was back, so this house will be noisy." I said and laughed.

 

 

 

"Okay whatever, go take a shower and change clothes. Then we can eat. Moms wants to prepare food, soon your father will come home for lunch." Moms continue cooking. "Alright moms." I kissed my moms and ran up the stairs. 

 

 

 

 

 

After my shower, I opened the laptop to see facebook. I see many people who put this status, it's like a game in facebook to bond with friends in social media 

 

* 1st person to like this, you will be my profile picture for 24 hours. 

* 2nd person to like this, I'll put in a relationship with you for a week. 

* 3rd person to like this, you can have my phone number.

* 4th person to like this, i will answer any question for you on the chat.

* 5th person to like this, i will spam "I LOVE YOU" on your wall. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter