Chapter 3

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                       

 

 

 

Author's pov

 

 

 

During class, Dara, CL and Kai have a Math class. Kai seat in the back seat of CL and Dara because Kris gave a commands to Kai for watching them if they were tells the story of a man. Kris is very protective boyfriend.

 

 

 

After the Math class is a break time, Dara tells to CL about her and Luhan was chatting yesterday but they do not realize that Kai has not been out of the classroom and listening to their conversation.

 

 

 

"Chaerin-ah, do I have a bit annoying?" Dara asked to CL.

 

 

 

"Not Dara, you're very quiet and beautiful, you are not the type of woman that, why do you feel so?" CL answered while tidying his desk and keep the book into the bag.

 

 

 

"Yesterday, after returning from school, I saw Luhan status update and I think I started to want to make friends with him. We've been friends in Facebook for a long time, I also want to find a male friend because I do not have a male friend but you do not misunderstand, doesn't mean I want to make him as my boyfriend. " Dara said while looking into CL eyes. 

 

 

 

"Wow Darong, you have never open your heart to chat with the guy in our school even Kris's friend, you doesn't shy with guy anymore? so how is it?" Chaerin ask with feeling excited she's never saw Dara will chatting with guy in the same school with them.

 

 

 

Dara only friend with women friends in school because she's so shy and awkward when met with guys. She was very shy to make friends with a guy and felt she did not deserve to be friends with a guy because she thought that she did not have a pretty face.

 

 

 

But many guys was interested with her in silence, not daring to become acquainted with her because she's never be friends with a guy.

 

 

 

Male friends who had the same classes like her always greet her but she's always reply with a smile. She's don't know why she's always shy when faced with a guys.

 

 

 

"I'm who started to chat, I saw his profile and saw the name of his mother in the" About Me "and I find his mother's name has the same name as the name of my mother and Chaerin-ah I am very jealous of you, Bom and Mingkki having male friends I want to find a male friend also "Dara answered pretend like sad.

 

 

 

"Wow, your mother's name had the same name as his mother's name? Oh what? Our Mingkki also have male friends? Why did not she tell me? It's very frustrating because she did not tell me." CL said with her face look disappointed.

 

 

 

"Aigooo Chaerin-ah, she told me and Bomi because Bomi force her to told us during recess yesterday when you was having a break with Kris, Bomi threatened her if she did not want to share Bomi doesn't want to talk to her, "Dara told CL with a laugh.

 

 

 

"Before you continue tell me about you and Luhan, I want to know who's Minzy male friends?" CL asked, feeling excited and can not wait. CL does not expected that Minzy also has male friend.

 

 

 

Kai who also heard the impatient want to know, he just kept silent and bowed his head on the table behind CL and Dara so they do not notice that he was still in the classroom.

 

 

 

"Minzy's male friend is Kris's friend, our classmate, Kai. They were chatting via Facebook and Minzy said they were be friend on Facebook for a long time." Dara said and stood for going out to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

"Wow, did you all will be couple with Kris's friends? Aigoo so exciting! Wait Dara you do not finished told about you and Luhan yet." CL draw Dara's hand to sit down again.

 

 

 

"I'll tell you later, my story is not really important. Kris was waiting for you in the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter