Murder he wrote

Seven Tales of Easter

Friday April 3rd 12:30 pm

Youngjae sat behind his desk racing against the clock to finish the report his boss had once again dumped on him with the promise of suggesting him as a candidate for the manager position he had been eyeing for two years “assa!!” he muttered to himself after typing his last sentence, he had made it on time, he emailed it to his boss and got an email back saying he could leave early because it was good Friday. The office was empty except for one other worker, He peeped above his computer at the perfect gentleman sitting five rows away from him, he’d been crushing on him ever since the guy joined their company six months ago. Youngjae was a well-spoken, intelligent young man who was confident in himself, but his confidence always waned in the presence of the hot newbie. He started packing his bag ignoring the tiny voice in his head urging him to go talk to his crush.

JB sat at his desk bored out of his mind, he worked as a creative director for the company and had finished his photoshoot early in the morning but his boss had insisted he stayed for at least half a day, he resorted to making paper planes and throwing it around. He had been feeling all day and was looking forward to a night with his boyfriend before the idiot called and said he was going out of town. His eyes followed the flying paper plane as it flew toward his nerdy coworker who was not his type at all, but in his current state of ual frustration any not very bad looking guy would do.

“You over there” he called.

Youngjae looked up from the papers he was stuffing into his bag and saw JB looking at him, he looked behind him to see if anyone was standing behind him because JB never even looked at him “me?” he pointed to his chest with raised eyebrows.

“Yes, you” JB got up and walked toward Youngjae who got up as well “Youngjae right?” he stopped in front of Youngjae’s desk.

“Yes” Youngjae grinning a bit too wide.

“You know who I am?” JB sat on Youngjae’s desk and crossed his legs “stupid question. I mean who doesn’t?” JB drawled looking Youngjae up and down and deciding he carried a good package considering the slight bulge in his pants.

you are so full of yourself, but you are so freaking hot I don’t care what a you are’ Youngjae thought “Of course. JB” he stretched his hand out, even though they worked in the same company they worked in different departments and had never been formally introduced and with the fierce competition between departments, they never really mingled.

“Well” JB ignoring the offered hand shake , passed his tongue seductively across his bottom lip “Youngjae, My car broke down and I was wondering if you could give me a lift home” he settled his eyes on Youngjae’s lips

oh it’s happening!’ Youngjae pulled the side of his collar as the room became too hot “I..uh..i can take a look at it”

‘Idiot! I’m ing flirting with you!!’ JB stood up and closed the space between him and Youngjae in flash, sending Youngjae plopping back into his chair in surprise, he leaned over him and brought his face close to his “Are you good with your hands?” he whispered in a low seductive voice.

Stay down boy’ Youngjae felt the meaty tuck in between his legs begin to throb, he cleared his throat lightly “uhhh”

JB chuckled softly and brought his lips close to Youngjae’s ear “Just give me a lift home”

 

“Why don’t you come up, we can eat an early dinner together” JB offered when they got to his apartment. Youngjae followed JB up the short flight of stairs into his apartment against his better judgement. They cooked together and sat down to eat dinner.

“You’re not eating” Youngjae saw JB picking at his food and staring at him like he could pounce on him any minute.

“I’m not a heavy eater” JB had a very big appetite for something entirely different “How about dessert” he grabbed their plates and dumped them in the sink.

“Sounds good” Youngjae sipped the last of his wine from dinner.

“I have just the thing” JB gazed lustfully at Youngjae with his forefinger in his mouth “wait here” he dashed into his bedroom

“JB?” Youngjae got up and walked toward the bedroom when JB took a little bit long coming out

“Dessert!” JB pranced into the living room

“Wow” Youngjae stared at the perfect body of JB wearing nothing but a black brief and his body gleaming with oil, he looked so sensual and breath taking.

“Take a bite"JB walked slowly toward Youngjae, brought his face close to his and grabbed his loose neck tie “I promise you’ll like it”

Run!’ Youngjae couldn’t believe his luck, he gripped JB’s jaw and crushed his lips against his, pushing him against the wall “I’m so glad this is happening” he mumbled against JB’s lips between kisses.

“I’m sure you are” JB panted pulling out of the kiss to Youngjae’s shirt, he took Youngjae’s in his mouth and took small bites at it, biting harder each time he got a moan from Youngjae.

Youngjae felt the throbbing in between his legs as JB pumped him hard and when he couldn’t take it anymore he flipped JB toward the wall and pinned both of his arms above his head with one hand, he ripped off his briefs with his free hand and pried his legs apart with his knee, he inserted his finger inside him and quickened the pace when JB’s waist began to move, adding more fingers as his became louder and his curses filled the room “Oh You’re so hot” he pulled out his finger and rubbed his at JB’s tip making his back arch “you are so ing gorgeous” Youngjae whispered against JB’s hair

“Just shut the up and eat my ” JB squirmed.

“Oh ” Curses escaped Youngjae’s lips as he rammed into JB against the wall.

“I’m almost there” Youngjae announced his near digging his hand into JB’s hair yanking his head back and biting into his neck.

“come for me baby” JB moaned.

They heard loud banging on the door “JB!! JB!! Open the ing door !!”

“!! !!” JB tried to turn around and push Youngjae off

“What are you doing?!!” Youngjae was almost there he just needed that one last deep .

“Stop!! ing stop!!” JB turned around and pushed him off, he picked up Youngjae’s clothes in a flash and dumped them into his hands, pulling his own briefs on

Bang! Bang! Bang! “JB!! JB!! I’m going to ing shoot this god damn door down! Open the ing door!!”

“What’s happening?” Youngjae was flustered as his quickly died down.

“Shh shh please” JB dragged Youngjae into his bedroom and locked him in.

“JB!! JB!! Damn it” Youngjae banged on the door, trying to pull his boxers on.

“shut the up please” JB opened the door and dragged Youngjae into his closet “stay here"

“What the is going on?” Youngjae tried to get the clothes JB was piling on him out of his face

“we’ll do the Q and A later, but for now just stay in the closet until I come back please” JB arranged his clothes around Youngjae.

“What are you doing?!” Youngjae grabbed JB’s hand

“Shh keep It down, you need to blend in with the clothes and just be quiet or you’ll put both of us in serious trouble” JB pushed Youngjae farther into the closet

“This can’t be happening” Youngjae wiped his sweat with one of JB’s clothes

“that’s a velentino” JB snatched it out of his hand and closed the closet in his face “Oh and don’t worry, we’ll pick up where we left off” he whispered behind the closed closet door and pulled on a bathrobe before storming out.

“Are you trying to break the ing door!!” he opened the door and almost fell over when his boyfriend charged past him into the room “Jacksooon!! baby, you came” he crooned stretching his hand out to hug him, trying not show his nervousness.

“Where is he?!!” Jackson yelled pushing JB away from him.

“Where is who?” JB said calmly despite his panic, trying to calm his crazy boyfriend “there’s no one here” JB gently rubbed Jackson’s arm

“Don’t with me!! Where is he?” Jackson pulled out his gun and pressed it to JB’s forehead

“Sweetie? What are you doing? Let’s calm down and talk about this, hm?” JB knew Jackson was crazy enough to pull the trigger, he had always known Jackson was dangerous but he enjoyed the thrill of being with him.

“This place smells like , who were you ing!!” Jackson screamed

“No one!!” JB screamed back

“You don’t want to mess with me today , I’ll ing put a bullet in your head, I swear to god” Jackson said through gritted teeth

“Baby, sweetie calm down let’s talk about this hm?” JB tried to smile even though he was sacred for his life.

“You think I’m stupid?! Whose car is parked down stairs?!” Jackson screamed in JB’s face

“No one!! My car broke down and i borrowed a colleague’s car” JB screamed back

“Tell me how does a brand new car I bought two weeks ago just break down?”

“I don’t know. Ok? It just did”

“You lying !!”

“I don’t appreciate being ca---“

“I don’t give a what you appreciate!! Sit down” Jackson pressed the gun harder to JB’s head “Sit the down!!!”

“Ok! OK I’m sitting”

Jackson paced up and down still pointing the gun at JB “I gave you everything” he said in a quiet voice almost to himself “I provided you with all the material things I thought would make you happy” he stopped and looked at JB as tears began to form in his eyes “where did I go wrong, you just tell me JB”

“Are you crying?” JB had never thought Jackson cared for him, he always just felt like some prized possession.

Jackson dug in his back pocket and dumped a brown envelope in JB’s lap, JB looked at the contents and his hands shook as he saw pictures of himself and the men he was having with behind Jackson’s back, the pictures dropped to his feet and tears began to fall freely down his cheek “Jackson, I’m sorry” he got to his knees and clung to Jackson’s legs “Please, please this doesn’t mean anything it was just , please baby. I love you” 

Jackson sat in the chair JB had just gotten out off and buried his face in his hand “It’s never going to happen again I promise, please just look at me” JB removed Jackson’s hands from his face and kissed him, he sat in his lap and began caressing his chest “let me make it alright” he trailed his hand on his abdomen into his crotch “let me make the pain go away” JB slowly traced his hand on Jackson’s arm toward the gun he held in his hands as they kissed, Jackson began to let go off the gun when they heard a loud sneeze coming from the bedroom.

JB jumped up from Jackson’s lap “It’s the TV!!”

Jackson smacked him across the face with the gun and sent him sprawling on the floor “There’s no TV in the ing bedroom!!” he headed for the door. JB got up and grabbed the nearest thing he could find, the ugly wooden monkey he kept as a center piece on his dining table. He rushed over toward Jackson and smacked the back of his head as hard as he could, he had acted on impulse from the fear of what Jackson would do if he found Youngjae. JB opened the bedroom door and Youngjae who had been leaning behind it the whole time fell through it and landed on Jackson, he screamed and rolled off him.

“I told you to stay quiet!” JB yelled at him.

“Oh god!! JB!! What is this!! What did you do to him!!?” Youngjae freaked out looking at Jackson’s still body.

“He had this” JB bent over and picked the gun Jackson had dropped.

Youngjae touched Jackson’s neck to check his pulse and felt the blood on his hand “he’s bleeding”

“I didn’t even hit him that hard” JB replied

“Exactly what did you use to hit him!!” Youngjae was scared to his bones and freaking out “he’s not breathing!! JB he's dead!! You killed him!! Oh lord help me!!” Youngjae cried

“Calm the down!!” JB screamed at Youngjae

“We have to call the police” Youngjae pulled his phone out and dialed it.

JB snatched it away from him “we’re not calling anybody!!” he threw it across the room.

“You just killed a man!! We have to go to the police, we’ll say it was self-defense” Youngjae wiped his eyes.

JB stared at Youngjae for a minute and knew what he had to do, he pointed the gun at him “ one move and you’re dead” he began tearing his room apart and breaking his vases all the while keeping the gun on Youngjae

“what are doing? Have you gone completely crazy” Youngjae asked in a panicked voice.

“This is my version of the story to the police” JB kicked his TV over “Jackson met you here, you got into a fight over me and you stabbed poor Jackson to death”

“and what happened to me?” Youngjae asked after thinking about JB’s version.

“Let me think for second” JB leaned against the wall “I really wish It didn’t have to come this, I’m going to let you choose where I shoot you, it’s the best I can do”

“You’re going to kill me?” Youngjae sobbed

“Nothing personal, I have to kill you for my story to stick” JB smiled “ you see, I shot you in self-defense because you tried to kill me too” JB started walking toward Youngjae and tripped.

Youngjae took the chance and charged into JB struggling with him for the gun, they had the gun between them when it went off, they both checked themselves not knowing who had been shot. Youngjae caught JB as he fell to the ground.

“JB!! JB!! You can’t die please” Youngjae cried holding JB

“Get off me” JB said weakly as he tried to sit up gripping his side “I’m not dead yet”

Youngjae grabbed his phone off the floor where JB had thrown it earlier and started dialing

“No, no don’t “ JB grunted weakly

“You need help, you will bleed out!!” Youngjae called the police anyway

“They’ll lock us up” JB’s eyes were barely open now

“I can’t let you die because I want to save myself” Youngjae put pressure on JB’s wound.

“Thank you” JB smiled putting his hand over Youngjae’s “for caring what happens to me, no one ever did” tears fell down his face and his breathing became raspy “hold me” he leaned into Youngjae who put his arms around him.

“Hold on JB, you’ll be ok” Youngjae said when he heard the sirens approaching.

“Bastard!! Get away from him!!”

Youngjae turned and JB’s eyes cracked open “You’re dead” they said in unison to Jackson who was trying to get up off the floor.

Jackson crawled on his hands and knees and grabbed JB from Youngjae’s hands “get me warm water and any clean cloth you can find” he spoke to Youngjae who disappeared into the kitchen, he ripped the bathrobe off JB and sighed heavily “ the bullet just grazed your side”

“Oh, really” JB sat up, miraculously bouncing back to life “I thought I was dying” he smiled lightly

“I thought you were dying” Youngjae walked into the living room with the water and some towels

“Iuck? i guess” JB stared at Jackson’s face

Jackson took the things from Youngjae and cleaned JB up. Youngjae watched JB watching Jackson and realized he could just drop dead right there and they probably wouldn’t notice, he walked out glad he wasn’t going to prison or dead for that matter.

“We’re responding to a call from this residence” he met two police men and an ambulance at the foot of the stairs.

“Oh that must have been a prank call” he lied.

 

~~~7777777~~~

Monday April 6th 12:40 pm

Youngjae sat in the break room with his department colleagues when he saw JB walk in with his colleagues, he raised his hand waving. JB looked at him and looked away like he wasn’t even there “ha, really, you’re going to look me dead in the eye and ignore me” he scoffed “good riddance, crazy ”.

“What?” his colleague sitting closest to him asked.

Youngjae not realizing he had said his thoughts out replied “Nothing, nothing at all”.

~~~7777777~~~