Kwangmin- Best Friends For Life

Boyfriend Love Stories

I have plenty of friends, I rely on them, they rely on me. What I mean is, whenever my friends needs help, I help them. Without my friends, I honestly don't know how I'll live. One day I was in my room, talking to my friend online. My friend Cagalli brought up a band called Boyfriend, and how they're so amazing. She showed me a picture of them, I looked at all of them, there were two twins. I fell in love with one of them, his name was Kwangmin. He was tall and handsome, I smiled. Then my friend told me that my other friend,  Luna's birthday's coming up. And I was invited to the party. So I agreed, we decided to go to Castle Fun Park. A few days later, we arrived at Castle Fun park. Everyone had a great time, playing  arcade games and hanging around. Finally we ate the cake, it was delicious. We opened up gifts and had fun, suddenly a group of boys stopped outside the birthday room. All the girls quieted down, and whispered, suddenly a girl shouted

"It's Boyfriend!"

Every single girl and people at the arcade ran towards them. I was left alone, so I decided to clean everything up. I stacked up some garbage and turned around, there stood Kwangmin looking around at the arcades..by himself. I looked at him for a while, then threw the garbage away. I went back to looking at him, wondering why he's by himself. I walked up to him, and tapped his shoulder. Kwangmin turned around.

"Why are you all by yourself?" I asked.
"I wanted to have some space by myself, because I like being alone." Kwangmin replied.
"Oh." I said.
"Do you want an autograph?" Kwangmin asked.
"Oh no, I just wanted to know why you were by yourself." I replied.
"Oh, well thank you for caring, first time seeing a fan caring more than the members." Kwangmin smiled.
"What??" I asked confused.
"The members are always busy, not having alot of time to care for one another these days." Kwangmin answered.
"I see... Well since I'm done cleaning up a friend's party, and you're all by yourself, let's go play something together?" I asked with a smile.
"I'd like that." Kwangmin replied with a bright smile.

So Kwangmin and I played the arcades as had alot of fun. We had alot of fun, the two of us were really happy. Finally, it was time for Kwangmin go, we looked at each other.

"After all this time, I still haven't got your name." Kwangmin said.
"It's _______." I responded.
"Thanks ______, for being here for me when I needed someone." Kwangmin smiled.
"That's what I do, I help my friends." I laughed.
"Hey want to hangout tomorrow?" Kwangmin asked.
"I'd love to." I smiled.
"Great! See you then." Kwangmin smiled.

After that party, I was really happy. For many days, I always hungout with Kwangmin, to take away his loneliness. To me, Kwangmin was an important friend to me, I'll give up anything in order to help him in anyway I can. To Kwangmin, I'm his best friend, and first love. We became really close, We both fell in love with each other. One day Kwangmin took me to a beach, to spend some time together. We laughed and fooled around, giving each other piggy-backs. Splashing water at each other, the other members were busy with their own schedules. After a few hours of fun, we sat underneath a tree. The sun was shining bright, the sky was a beautiful light blue with ivory colored clouds. The breeze were soft and cool, it was amazing.

"I haven't had so much fun in so long." I said.
"Same here, busy with schedules, never had time to go out." Kwangmin said.
"But it's nice to see your smile after that day we met." I laughed.
"Yes, all because of you, for being a friend that's always there for me." Kwangmin looked at me.

We looked at each other for awhile, then bursted into laughter. We looked out at the ocean.

"Kwangmin, you should rest for a while, take a nap." I said.
"What about you?" Kwangmin asked.
"I'll take a nap too." I responded.

We both laughed then closed our eyes. We slept in the warm breeze, 20 minutes pasted. I slowly opened my eyes, we were leaning on each other. Kwangmin was sleeping peacefully, he was so beautiful. He was wearing a short sleeved shirt, I slowly lifted my head from his shoulder, his head gently leaned onto my shoulder. I quietly took off my sweater, and covered Kwangmin. I looked at him, I gently took his hand into mine. It was really warm.

"Kwangmin, always smile and think of your friends, they'll always be there for you." I whispered.

I gently tucked a lock of hair behind his ear, then ever so softly touched his angelic face. I smiled, I then leaned my head against his, and fell asleep. A few days later, I had to go to a performance held by my school. But I totally forgot that that say I was suppose to go somewhere with Kwangmin. I told him that I was going to meet him at my school that day, he said that he had something important to tell me. The performance went on all the way to 11:47pm, Finally Kwangmin phoned me.

"I had something to tell you.." Kwangmin said.
"Omg, Where are you?" I suddenly remembered.
" Where we were going to meet." Kwangmin said weakly, then hungup.

I was shocked, I let a friend of mine down. I drove all they way back, I was in a chaotic situation. Finally I remembered, I drove all the way to my school. I ran inside, I looked in every classroom. After 15 minutes of searching, I collapsed and bursted  into tears.

"I can't give up, I have to find Kwangmin." I said.

I got up and continued searching.

"Kwangmin!" I shouted throughout the school.

 Finally I found him sitting against a bunch of lockers, with his head down. I ran towards him and collapsed in front of him,

"Kwangmin, I'm so sorry." I said crying.

Kwangmin lifted his head and looked at me.

"Thank you." he said.
"Let's get out of here." I said taking his hand.

Kwangmin held onto my hand and stopped me.


"Stay, stay here with me." He pleaded.

I looked at him, then sat down beside him, I leaned my head against his shoulder. Kwangmin held me close.

"I'm so sorry..." I sobbed in his embrace.
"It's fine." Kwangmin replied.
"I'm gusssing you're not planning on telling me what you're were going to tell me?" I asked.

Kwangmin stayed silent for a while.

"All this time, you were here for me, but after a while, my love for our friendship has actually turned into love." Kwangmin finally said.

I sat up and looked into his eyes.

"Kwangmin.." I said surprised.
".. I love you." Kwangmin said
. ".... All this time, I never thought that I'd be able to tell you how I felt, but now, everything that I wanted to say has been said." I smiled.

We looked at each other. I slowly leaned in, our lips touched, our friendship has blossomed into love.

A few days later, Kwangmin and I were laying in a field full of floweres. Kwangmin held my hand.

"Was this the feeling that you felt that day when you held my hand?"  Kwangmin smiled.
"You knew?" I asked surprised.
"Yup." Kwangmin laughed.

We both laughed, then looked at each other.

"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." Kwangmin replied.

After that day, the members and Kwangmin finally had time to spend with each other again. And we hungout everyday, as friends should, and as what lovers do. Boyfriend's Kwangmin.
 0088.gif