Donghyun- Beautiful Voices

Boyfriend Love Stories

Ever since I was born, I was born, I would laugh alot. After a while, my voice matured more faster than anyone else's. Now that I'm all grown up, my voice us sturdy and secure, and to maintain my voice, I would sing. Whenever I hang with my friends, they would said that I should join a company or something. I would just laugh it off, even though my voice was really beautiful. One day I was walking around on the busy streets, everyone was out enjoying the sunshine. I closed my eyes, I thought about the band Boyfriend. I fell in love with them when I heard their songs a few days earlier. Suddenly, I heard people screaming and calling out people's names. I looked ahead, I saw probably over 70 people crowding and pushing to see something. I got a text from a friend of mine saying.

"OMG!!! You have to come downtown! Boyfriend is here!" the text said.

I was surprised, but I wasn't freaking out. I knew my friend was in the crowd, so I squeezed into the group of people. I looked around to see if I can find my friend, suddenly someone called my name from the front. I pushed myself to the front of the crowd, my friend Lunamaria grabbed my hand and pulled me in front.

"Ouch! Slow down Luna, haha." I said to her.
"Look! I got the front spot of the crowd. Boyfriend is right there waving." Luna said.

I looked in front, standing in white were 6 handsome boys waving with cute smiles. My eyes looked at all of them, but my eyes stopped on one of the members. It was Donghyun, the leader. I fell in love with Donghyun in an instant, I kept myself relaxed. Even so, everyone was yelling and screaming to get their attention, I was relaxed and my mind and heart felt at ease. I just looked at Donghyun and smiled, he was looking at the opposite side. Suddenly, he turned his head this way, he saw me. Our eyes met each other's, we just stared at each other without moving. Donghyun then waved at me, everyone behind me was pushing me around, thinking that Donghyun was waving at them. An annoucement came on.

"Boyfriend's fan signing will now start." It said.

Everyone pushed and screaming as they got in lone, someone pushed me really hard, I fell onto the ground. Donghyun saw me and wanted to help me, but he couldn't. Lunamaria helped me up.

"Come on, the line's way to big, at least we got to see them up close right?" Lunamaria said with a smile.
"Yea.." I replied.

I looked back at Donghyun, he was looking for me, then he found me, he looked on as I turned my head and walked away from the fan signing with Lunamaria. 3 days later, I walked into into a beautiful green flower covered field. I was wearing a flared blue short dress with a white strapless top, and a velvet soft scarf. I came upon some trees,2 had swings on them. I swung on them and started singing, since noone was around except for the beautiful birs who listened. I closed my eyes and let the warm sun soak into my skin, about 10 minutes has passed, something made me open my eyes. Someone was running towards the trees, I stopped singing and hid behind a tree. I looked out from behind the tree, to my surprise, it was Donghyun. Donghyun stopped and breathed.

"I swear I heard a girl singing, her voice was beautiful." He said.

He then sat down on the swings.

"if only I came earlier." Donghyun muttered.

I smiled from behind the trees, I decided to sneak away, knowing it's better that we don't know each other. I accidentally stepped on a twig, it cracked. I heard Donghyun stand from the swings.

"Who's there" Donghyun asked.

I was in a chaotic situation, I didn't know what to do. Donghyun walked toward the tree, without thinking I fled. As I ran, I dropped my scarf on the soft earth, Donghyun found it and picked it up. I kept on running, Donghyun chased after me. I didn't stop running, Donghyun was fast. About 10-13 minutes later, I started to slow down. Donghyun was behind me still trying to catch me, Donghyun finally caught up to me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, I spun into his warm chest. We both fell into the soft grass, he held onto me without letting go. I was in shock, I got up and stood up. Donghyun grabbed my hand and I couldn't move anymore, I looked at him.

"You were the girl who was singing right? and the girl...that I saw that day at the fansigning." Donghyun stood up without letting go of my hand. He led me back to the trees with the swings. We sat down on the swings and talked.

"You have a beautiful voice." Donghyun told me.
"Thanks... I'm _______ by the way." I replied.
"Sounds pretty." Donghyun smiled.

We talked for a while, we fell in love with each other in seconds. Donghyun looked up at the blue sky and began to sing. I looked at his beautiful face as h looked upward, since I knew the song that he was singing, I joined him. Our voices matched perfectly, we both looked at each other and smiled.

"We should do a duet together." Donghyun said.
"We should." I smiled.

Donghyun took my hand and looked at me.

"Those eyes were the eyes that I saw that day in the middle of the crowd." He said.
"Uh Donghyun.." I smiled.
"Yes.. I fell in love with those eyes on that day, and now you." Donghyun said.

We both smiled at each other, we became a couple just like that, even though it was really quick. Donghyun got up and the two of us walked off holding hands. We sang alot and hungout alot whenever Donghyun was free. One day, we planned on singing a duet for the other 5 members(Hyunseong, Jeongmin. Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo). It was called "Spirited Eyes." I wasn't nervous or anything, during the time that Donghyun and I spend together, I've became friends with the other 5 members. One day Donghyun and I walked in a park on a sunny day, practicing our song. We held hands and laughed.

"As long as I have my voice, I will always sing." I said to him.
"Never stop no matter what." Donghyun smiled.

Suddenly a man ran past us, we looked on at the man. We turned our heads to the other side. Another man was holding a small gun like weapon, he released the trigger. Donghyun tried to protect me, but it was too late. Sharp pain rushed through my neck. Donghyun held me as I gasped, I looked down. 3 needles were secured deep in my throat, I lost my voice. I collapsed , Donghyun held onto me. The thing I new I was at the hospital. I closed my eyes, and everything went black. I woke up 3 days later, Donghyun was beside me by the bed.

"Don't talk too much, you lost your voice during the surgery." Donghyun said.

I looked at him, I took a piece of paper and wrote down my words.

"The song, what about the song?" it said.
"Looks like we have to cancel it, the members couldn't stay, they brought you flowers." Donghyun replied.

I closed my eyes and shed some tears.

"Don't worry, when you recover, we will sing it." Donghyun assured me.
"No, please, let's get this finished with." I wrote down on the paper.

"_______, you won't be able to sing." Donghyun said.
"I'll listen to you sing." I wrote.
"......Ok." Donghyun finally said.

I was released 2 weeks later, my voice was slowly coming back. The day of the performance, Donghyun was ready. The other five members cancelled their schedules to listen to their leader sing. I sat between them and smiled. After 10 minutes, Donghyun started singing. It was beautiful, until I realized, that Donghyun changed his lyrics. It was about me, how we met and so on.

"Donghyun." I said.

The other members turned and looked at me.

"
________. you're voice." Hyunseong and Jeongmin said."
It's back!" Youngmin Kwangmin and Minwoo smiled.
"it is." i said surprised.

I got up and walked on stage, I grabbed a microphone.

"Thank you Donghyun,because of this song, and your love, my voice is obtained once again." I said to him.

Donghyun smiled and hugged me. We leaned in, and kissed each other. We hugged each other afterwards, we sang the duet together. My heart fluttered as I held his hand. After we finished, the members clapped and cheered. Donghyun pulled me into a hug.

"It's good to have you back 
_______." Donghyun said.
"Yes it is." I smiled.

We looked at each other, and we hugged each other again. My heart was beating, and with both of our hearts when it's together. It sang a beautiful duet together with the rhythmic heartbeat. Boyfriend's Donghyun 0088.gif