Two : Marriage ?!

Ure mine and mine only
Yeri's POV After school , the driver take me home. I open the door and saw my mum sitting on the sofa. I was so happy " eomma..." Isaid almost crying. I thought her reaction will be the same but i was wrong. " lets skip the drama and go change ur clothes were attending a very important meeting tonight!" My mum said without looking at me. My heart broke into pieces and i rush into my room. I tried to hold my tears but i cant. It hurts so much. Then i wipe my tears with tissues apply make ups and then wear a black dress. Then the driver take me and my mum in the different car to the meeting place. *arrived* i walk into the 5 stars restaurant. "Wang's family" my mum said coldly to the waitress " okay there it is miss" the waitress said while walking to a table. I lookthere and saw "jackson?" I murmured. Jackson's POV "Jackson ! Hurry up!" My mother said. "Im too lazy to go mum!" I said while putting on my tie. "U have to!" My mum said while dragging me to the car. *arrival* "what are we doing here anyway" isaid in an annoying tone. "Stop asking ,and just be polite." She said. Then a family walk approach us my mum smiled and stand up so do i then i saw a familiar girl. "Yeri?" Yeri's POV I sat down and look at jackson and he do thesame. "So u two are going to be married." Jackson mom said while smiling at us. "What ? I cannot do that ! Eomma ! Appa! ." , before i could finish my sentence my dad cut me "u have to yeri!". " "u wont agree with this right ?" Isaid to jackson. " it seems fine for me *smirks* jackson said." What ?! *takes a deep breath* i'll go get some fresh air." Isaid and rush to the garden. I cannot believe , my mum would do this for me.. " ok , for mum and dad..." I take a deep breath and watch the sky. "why do nt you wanna marry me ?" Jackson suddenly show up and ask. " i got everything that girls like , im good looking , famous , smart and others." . "Its just..." Before i finished my mum call me " yeri hurry up were gonna get home.". I rush to her leaving jackson alone. "Hey!" Jackson shouts. Jackson's POV I dont mind if i marry her , cuz i think now i kinda like her. After she rush to the garden i decided to follow her. I heard her saying " for mum and dad.."And i ask her why she dont wanna marry me. Every girls like me. But before she could finish her sentence her mum cut her and she rush into her mum.gosh her mum is so rude. "Jackson, lets go home. We have to get ready for tomorrow. " my mum said. " tomorrow what ?" I ask. "Ur new wife yeri is moving in your house." She said. "Ok isaid stepping in to my car happily. Yeri's POV *slap* "what are you thinking ? Huh ? Saying no to wang's family ?!" My mum shouts. "Its the only way for a better life for you and me !" My mum said. "We'll be richer!" My dad said. "Yes daddy." Isaid while sobbing. "Now stop crying and start packing for tomorrow ure moving to wang's house!" I rush into my bedroom and start packing. I pack it while crying. "Why god ? Why?" I ask while crying.