One : Yeri ? jackson ?

Ure mine and mine only
Yeri's POV The sun is shining , and the sound of alaram wakes me up. I take off my clothes and take a warm bath. I brush my brown hair and put on my school uniform. Its everyday, school always . My mum and dad went abroad much so i dont get along with them very well. I sigh and put on my glasses. Then a maid knock my door. "Miss , breakfast is ready". I open the door and went downstairs. The table is full of delicious foods. " Mum and dad ?" I ask. "They're in Miami , they will be back next month,miss yeri." The maid said. I sigh and eat my breakfast alone. I put my backpack on and get into my limousine. "Miss , the school will start at 08:00 and now its still 07:30 do u want to go to school now ?" The driver ask me. "Yes, please" i said. Then he starts the car. I look at the streets , everyone seem so happy. No worries ,stress and stuff. Then a family caught my eyes, the father is holding his child hand, and so is the mom. They look poor but they look so happy. I wish i could be like them. "Miss were here" the driver said. "Thanks" I got off my limousine and walk into the school as usuall im the first. I went to the library and the librarian greet me " hahaha, as usuall the dilligent ms yeri.". I smiled at her and ask " do you have any recomended book for me to read ?" I ask. "Since u like mysteries i recomended divergent." She said while handing the book. " thanks" i read it in my classroom and the sound of girls cheering is heard. "Oh thats must be got 7 coming" i thought. Tbh i thought they're just a bunch of annoying and rich guys with good looks but bad personality. Then the school radio is heard "ure in dangeer~ hey everyone , this is jackson speaking. Everygirls please gather to the garden cuz i have an announcement to make."."Argh whyyy ?!!!" I murmur. I went to the garden and spot bts surrounded by bunch of girls. "Everyone pay attention , jimin wants to pick a date for the party that will be held this week. Who wants to be his partner ?" Mark shouts. "Meee" "Mee" "pick me oppa!!! Everyone rise their hands except me. "You!" Jackson said pointing at me. I was too busy reading my book to look at him. "Ya! you the one whos reading a book!" Jackson shout once again. A girl pat me , then i realize jacksonis pointing at me. " what ?" I ask. " i want u to be my partner" jackson shout. "but i dont wanna be ur partner!" I said. Everyone are shocked. " you dont what ?" Jackson said. Jackson's POV Im choosing a girl to be my partner. eveyone are rising their hand.Hm ? Wait , why isnt she rising her hand ? Wow shes beautiful , her brown hair , her eyes , hmm i want her. "You!" Isaid but she didnt notice me. "Ya ! You! The one whos reading a book!" She still doesnt notice, then a girl pat her. Ahh finally she notice. "What ?" She said blankly. "I want u to be my partner!" I shout. "But i dont want to be ur partner" my heart stopped , this is the first time i felt like this. The first time anyone reject me. *riiiing* *riiiing* everyone rushes to class. I walk slowly while thinking why she reject me. Who is she ? I sit on my chair next to jr . "Hyung,r u okay?" Jr ask me with a worried voice. "Yeah, im ok. Im just.." Before i could finish my sentence jr cut me "thinking about that girl." Jr said."yeah, btw do u know who is she ?" I ask. "What ? U dont know her ? Shes the child of a famous company called "icon". Shes very pretty , every boys like her but she never like anyone." (I'll skip this cuz this is annoying)