2nd Gravitation

Gravitation

Five minutes later, Luhan was very bored as the room was so quiet. Lin was already sleeping, and there was no one to talk with him.

Moreover, the room was getting cold because he asked Lin to make it colder earlier. He regretted it, actually.

He searched for the blanket around him, but nothing was found. Then, he saw the blanket was on the floor.

Ah, it was because the fighting earlier, he talked to himself.

He was about to call Lin, but he canceled it because he saw the sleeping face of Lin. Her face was looked so tired, as she was sleeping soundly. He didn’t know why she looked so tired, maybe, it was because her practice for the basketball competition next month. He knew that she was practicing every day after school till night, and sometimes he would wait for her to back home together when she needed to practice till midnight.

“Lin? Yang Lin?” Luhan called her name like a whisper, and there was no response from her. He didn’t call her anymore just in case it would wake her up.

Then, Luhan decided to try to move his leg. At first, it was hurt enough to make him bit his bottom lip but slowly he could move his legs.

In a difficult way, he got up from the bed, and stood until he was stable enough to walk. He walked step by step, with his hurt ankle was being carried by his body.

He finally got the blanket that one meter away from the bed, but he felt that he already walked for 2 kilometers long. He brought the blanket with him, and approached the bed slowly. It was surely difficult and the cold temperature made it worse.

“Shhh,” a sound was heard from Lin. Luhan took a look, and found the girl hugging herself.

Does she feel cold?, he asked himself.

Several times Lin was moving to found a right position to get warmer.

“Is it cold, Lin?” Luhan asked, in standing position. But, Lin didn’t answer and she was still dreaming, even though her body was reacting to cold.

Luhan didn’t want to see the girl get cold, so instead he was back to his bed he approached Lin who was further than the bed. Still on slow pace and small steps, he walked into her, bringing the blanket.

Lin didn’t aware to have Luhan near her, and she was still letting the sound from as she was cold and hugging herself tighter.

Before covering her body with blanket, Luhan took a glance at Lin’s face. He smiled as he saw the details of hers, her eyebrows, her nose, and her lips. It was the first time to him to give attention to her face, and getting that close.

Badum!

He didn’t know what phenomenon he was just experienced, as he felt his heart beat fast even he could hear his own beat loudly. He shook his head to back to his sense.

The blanket on his hands was being forgotten for a moment.

He then realized that he hadn’t given the blanket.

The blanket, he put it on her, but he lost his balance when he was trying to stretch the blanket to cover her shoulder.

“Aw!” he cried. He eventually fell on sofa and Lin’s body was below him. Lin woke up in shock, and she held her breath when she saw Luhan above her.

“Wh—what are you doing?!” she asked in surprise. Luhan literally fall on her, and it made them both uncomfortable. Luhan was trying to stand up; his hand supported his body as he lifted himself while Lin didn’t know what to do except blinking her eyes several times just to make sure she didn’t dream now.

They met their eyes when Luhan barely could lift his body, and it made them awkward. Their heartbeat started to race, both of them getting red on their cheek. Luhan hadn’t stood up yet he frizzed when their face was 10 cm away to each other.

“Lu?”

“Hmm?”

“Need help?”, Lin asked.

“No, I can do myself,” he said, but he didn’t move at all.

Lin didn’t know why Luhan frizzed like that, she couldn’t move if Luhan still that close to her.

“Why don’t you move? It’s uncom--- uncomfortable for me,” Lin stuttered.

Luhan then realized he couldn’t freeze like that. He should lift up his body more, but his hand actually lost its strength, and he fell again.

Lin was in shock, so was Luhan.

Their lips were touched.

Lin held her breath automatically, and Luhan could feel the warm on his lips.

They were frozen in place for a second before they were back to reality. Luhan immediately tried with his all to lift up his body and he finally did. He sat beside Lin, and Lin also sat immediately.

“I—I’m sorry,” Luhan felt his cheek was getting red, and the strange feeling came to him. He couldn’t see Lin at all, and he didn’t care about his leg anymore. The thing he cared now was how to make his heart beat normally again.

“It—It’s okay,” Lin was also stuttering on her words. She was trying to make her heart calm, and not to make her red face obvious to see. She couldn’t focus on seeing anything in front of him. It was her first kiss, and her first kiss was stolen by her dear enemy.

“What are you try—trying to do before?” Lin asked after she could calm her heartbeat. Luhan pointed the blanket, “make you warm,”.

Lin just realized there was blanket on her body, and the butterfly feeling appeared on her stomach as she blushed. That was the sweet side of Luhan.

Lin barely looked at Luhan, she didn’t even care about her red tomatoes cheeks that can be clearly seen by him. “Lu, xie xie ni,” she said with a smile.

For the first time, Luhan saw Lin’s smile was so beautiful. He regretted for not being able to see how pretty her smile earlier.

Is that the effect of this situation?, he asked himself.

Luhan just smiled as the reply.

“Eyo—it’s getting awkward, isn’t it? I hate it,” Lin finally could get back herself to the easy going Lin.

Luhan chuckled. “Honestly, yes,” he said, and followed by Lin giggling. After that, they both laughed.

The ice was melting, and no more awkward air between them.

“I’m just curious, why did you fall, then?” Lin asked after they stopped laughing.

“Blame the gravitation,” he said with smile.

 

And the story of their love begins…

 

- FIN

---------------------------------

It's a cliffhanger ending, I'm sorry ;) /laugh inside/

BTW, tell me your opinion, because all comments are appreciated ^^