Chapter 3

Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

The report went well and everyone had fun, Yonghwa and Joohyun even provided prizes for those who won in the ice breaker games. During the report they would look at each other and smile which earned them a lot of teasing from their classmates.

Their normal day would start with a simple wake up call whether that’d be home phone or mobile, most of the time it’s the home phone and because of this Yonghwa became close to Joohyuns parents. After the usual wake up good morning talk, they would prepare for school and meet there. Most of the time Yonghwa would arrive first then Joohyun, she would try to catch a glimpse at Kyuhyun in the morning then head to their room. Yonghwa would usually exchange seat with whoever is seating next to Joohyun and the two will just talk for nobody knows what  topic. Even their group of friends are becoming suspicious, everysince they knew Joohyun, she had never ever once had someone as close to her as Yonghwa is, not even Jungshin. They can usually see the two leaning to each other, shoulders touching., little do they know, Yonghwa was singing bits of songs to Joohyun which she enjoys even without her admitting it.

They would eat lunch beside each other and even walk together until they separate from the school gates, once home, Yonghwa would call her and they would talk until dinner, after dinner, they would talk again for hours, most of the time, he would play the guitar and sing to her different songs of different generations. Their closeness was beyond their friends’ belief, the only thing that has been hindering them on confirming that the two were going out or in a relationship, or dating or whatever “more than friends” you put it, is that Joohyun never fails to drop by Kyuhyuns class every single morning.  Until recently.

 

“Joohyun you have to help us! I don’t know a thing or two about social dances!” Yoona looked at her while biting her nails

“I already forgot what I taught my cousin besides it’s lame and it's for kids!” as she tried running away from Yoona and Minhyuk

“Whatever it is that you know we’ll take it!” Minhyuk holding on to her arm

Joohyun thought for a moment, lucky for her, Sooyoung, Leeteuk, Jungshin and Kangin were all in the same group as Trixie, an international exchange student who likes to dance.

“Okay, but don’t blame me if you get low grades!”

“Great, let’s practice at your house this weekend” as Yoona jumped up while clapping in excitement and at the same time relief

 

9 of their classmates showed up at her doorstep at exactly 1PM that Saturday and this includes her friends, Yoona, Minhyuk, Sungmin and Yonghwa.

“Let’s use the backyard for this since there’s too many of us, I’ve already ask Heechul oppa for the sounds to be fix, have you guys gotten your partner already?”

“Nope not yet, we have 0 progress” Yoona smiled sweetly

“Yoona you’re the leader right? What we’re you doing all these time?”

“Tsk Joohyun I know I messed up don’t lecture me further please?”

She rolled her eyes at her friend and began by having the girls and the boys find their height and just match them as it is but since their group count is 9 they automatically have someone for Joohyun to be partnered with.

“Minhyuka! Come hear!” Joohyun waved at him to come forward “We will be partners!”

The group practiced all afternoon and when they were satisfied enough at what they have accomplished they thanked and bid joohyun farewell.

“See you guys Monday and goodluck!”

 

Monday

 

“But Mr. Lee why do we have to dance on the field? There are so many students there during lunch!” as the students protested

“We can’t finish everyone in one go and during class”

“But we still have to change to our performance clothes!” as they continued protesting.

“It will be fun leaders come forward the first 3 groups will perform here then the last 2 will perform on the field during lunch”

“Andwae!!!!”

“Shiro!!!”

“Sorry kids, my court, my game”

Joohyun and her groupmates were ecstatic since Trixie chose number 2 which means they won’t go first and will not be performing during lunch. They were done in no time which now made her group just enjoy the rest of the performances from other groups.

“Joohyun, you promise that you’ll be Minhyuks partner! You promised! Don’t back out on me!” Yoona glaring at her after they found out they will be performing last.

“I will okay, stop following me I swear I am at the edge of my seat as you are and I’m not even included in your group I’m just a plus 1!”

The fourth group was already performing and Yoonas group was gathering after they finished changing except for Joohyun who won’t need to change since she won’t be graded for this.

“Joohyun can you fold my sleeves” Yonghwa approached her

“Wow looking great bestie!” as she began folding

“Joohyuna, be my partner” Yonghwa looked her seriously straight in the eyes

“I can’t I’m partnered with Minhyuk and beside if you’ll be my partner, you will have to stay at the front”

“I don’t care just I want to be partnered with you, it will make me less nervous”

“Yonghwa, you know-“ she was cut off as Yonghwa tugged his hands from her and went to Minhyuk

“Minhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter