Key

7 Minutes in Heaven :)

Just befor you stick your hand into the bag, someone taps you on the shoulder. It's Key. 
"We're the only people left." he sais with a tiny smile.

"Eh?" 

"You don't have to pull anything out of the bag, 'cause there's only one thing left, because everybody else already had ther turn." Oh.... 

"Um.. o-okay.." You get up and Key takes your hand and leads you to the closet. 

The second the door closes, he's pushed you against the wall, hands locked above your head by his stong hands. 
You can feel him come closer and closer. His lips kiss every centimeter from your cheek to your lips. As soon as they touch you can feel a fire burning inside of you. His hands losen their grip on your wrists and just when he's about to back out, you wrap you arms around his neck and push yourself against him. Not being able to resist, he kisses you back and pulls you closer to him, leaving nothing except the fabrics of your clothes between your bodies. 

For a split second he leaves your lips to fill his lungs with air, but returns to you, kissing you more agressive than befor. His hands wander all over your back and keep you close to him. You both part to beath again and look at eachother. He tucks your bangs behind your ear and lightly kisses your forhead. 
His touchmakes you want to jump and laugh. He hugs you, his warmth covering you and his scent flowing into you. I love you. 

His lips come down to your ear and just touch it. He opens his mouth. "I love you." He looks at you, you stand on your toes and kiss him as lovingly and passionatly as you can. 

"How long have we been in here?" You ask. With out leaving your arms he looks at his watch. "About.... twenty minutes. Huh... that's wierd." You give him a kiss on his cheeck and hug him again. "Should we go back out?" You ask. He kisses your hair. "first let me ask you something." He takes your hands in his. His lips come down to your ear and just touch it. He opens his mouth. "I've wanted to ask you, if you... if you... will be mine." He looks at you, you stand on your toes and kiss him as lovingly and passionatly as you can. 

You walk out of the closet, his arm around your waist and head towards the living room. To your surprise, everyone is still there, except for your BFF and Taemin. They leaft earlier for some reason. 
"Oh, hey guys! Oh! I forgot to check the time!!" Your friend looks at her watch and when she sees what time it is, her eyes practically pop out of her head. She looks at you, then at Key, then at you than at Key and then grinns. Without another word she turns around and rejoins the discussion. 

When you reach your house, Key pulls you to him and he hugs you. You wrap your arms around him. He kissis you gently on your lips. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you." You peck his lips and he lets his arms lose around you. 

*Tap Tap Tap* you look around your room. What is that? You walk to your window and look out. You see Key under it, picking up a pebble that is laying on the ground and when he looks up, seeing you, a smile spreads across his face. You open your window and feel the cold wind blow against you. You look at him and smile back. "~~~~~-ah!! I LOVE YOU!!!" He shouts to you. You laugh and blow him a kiss. "Sleep well, my princess!!" He starts walking down the road and vanishes around the corner, leaving you at your open window staring at the corner. You laugh to yourself and go to bed....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a bit long... but I wanted the last to be special :) 

-PandaBoo