Onew

7 Minutes in Heaven :)

You've pulled out a bracelet. A dark brown leather braclet. It's pretty. You put it on so you won't forget to give it back to the guy in the closet and go you head over there.
You sense someone walking behind you so you look back. Behind youy Onew is walking towards you. You stop infront of the closet and so does he. 

"You gonna go in?" He asks you with a smile on his lips. He's cute. 
You open the door and walk in ,Onew following you like a shodow. 

Once he had closed the door, you felt two arms wrap around you from behind. Soft, warm lips press themselves against your neck and move upwards towards your jawline. The hands mention you to turn to face Onew, and you follow their comand. Your tall for a girl, so he isn't much taller than you. You lift your head a bit and sense that your lips almost touch. His hands travels up towards your face and he traces your features.
Your hand moves behind his neck and you pull him a bit closer to you. Your lips touch ever so slightly, then he moves in and locks you into a deep kiss. His pulls you even closer to him closing all of the space between you, never stopping the kiss. His arms seem to surround you from every angle.

After what seems just seconds, there's a knock at the door. "Hey, guys. Times up!" You hear someone say. Onew and you continue making out. There's another knock at the door. "Guys. Seriously. Times up." Onew deepens your kiss, making it impossible for you to back away. Also because his arms had pulled you so tightly to him, that you couldn't move. A few moments pass when the voice infront of the door speaks again "Ok, guys. I'm coming in!" Just as the door opens, you both seperate your lips and turn to see who the intruder is. 
It's, once again, your best friend who ruines the moment. She had a habit of doing that. Still in Onew's arms, you give her a death glare. "U-um... I guess you can still have five minute..... But I'll be back in exactly five minutes!! Got it?!" She closes the door and you are leaft alone again. 

"You know, I've always liked you." Onew said. You look at him and smile. "I'v always like you." He gives you a quick kiss. "Hm... So what should we do about that? I like you, you like me. We both obviously enjoyed making out with each other...." He gives you another kiss. "... We should be together." you can't help but let out a giggle. He kisses you again. Longer than the last few kisses but you want more. When he pulles away, you go on you tipy-toes and kiss him again. 
"Is, that a "yes"?" You kiss him again, giving him the answer. 
You both walk out of the closet hand in hand and walk to the living room and sit on the couch. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll leave to you what will happen next :) 

-PandaBoo