Taemin

7 Minutes in Heaven :)

The big bag is placed infront of you and you can feel all the girls eyes on you. 
You put your hand in and feel alot of things. Hard things, soft things, big and small things (A/N: sounds a bit like dr.Seusse!!) you randomly close your hand and pull out a hat. A beanie to be exact. 
They all have beanies!! No fair! You get up and walk to the closet and wit there for the beanie owner. 

The door opens slightly and you see a tall figure come in, but you can't see his face. 
He stops just inches infront of you. You can feel his warm breath against you skin as he leans forward. His soft lips touch yours and you can't help but kiss him back. His hands pull you closer to him as your kiss becomes more passionate. 
The kiss turnes more agressive. You fingers go threw his hair and you hold on to his neck. You both stop to catch a breath of air and look at eachother. And despite the fact that there is no light you can feel him staring at you. 
He gives you a short kiss on your lips and leaves. 

Just after he leaft the closet, the door opened again. "Time's up!.. Oh, you're alone?" You walk back to the room and everyone looks at you. Exept for Taemin. You walk over to him and hold the beanie infront of his face. "Is this yours?" 

He gets up and looks at you, with the same eyes he had looked at you with in the closet. "Yes. Thank you." He smiles, takes it and puts it on. The just when you're about to leave he leans in and kisses you. Infront of everyone. 

~~~~ Later ~~~~

You are just about to leave when someone comes your way. "You leaving?" You look up from closing your jacket (It's winter) and see Taemin. "Yeah. I need to be home by twelve." "I'll acompany you home." Without another word you two leave. 

The cold wind blows outside and gives you the shiveres. Suddenly you're pulled into a side alley and are pressed against the wall, Teamins eyes staring at you. he crashes his lips on yours and you return to your kiss in the closet. He pulles back a bit and you can feel his warm breath against your cheeck. "Will you be my girlfriend?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How ws it??? It's my very first time writing something like this, so feel free to tell me what you think! :)

-PandaBoo