The Accident

One Day at Seoul

Chapter 2

 

"Hei Jang Hanna, still remember me?"...

"..."

"n..n..nee.. sunbae"

Mino start to talk with his husky voice, Hanna is nervous. She doesn't know, what shoud she do.At that time, Mino is leaving the Seung brothers. Hanna just see Seungyoon and Jennie, they are laughing so hard and Joking each other. Hanna is smile too, looking Seungyoon and Jennie who laughing each other like a child.

"Hei Jang Hanna, it's good to see you again" Seunghoon takes a quick steps to talk to Hanna. "Seunghoon Sunbae!" Hanna is shock, and she reply a smile from Seunghoon.

"are you already eat? your lunch.. it's break time now"

"wait a minute sunbae, i will eat my lunch, i just wait for Seungyoon sunbae and Jennie, see them, they are laughing so hard" Hanna feels so happy, because Seunghoon gives his attention to her.

"Do you want to eat your lunch with me? Mino goes to Music Studio, Taehyun and Jinwoo hyung goes to library, aigoooo i'm hungry.." cute, Seunghoon looks so cute when he is with Hanna. "Ehm! Kajja, i'm hungry too sunbae, but i will talk to Jennie and Seungyoon sunbae first."

"Jennie, i'm going to eat my lunch with Seunghoon sunbae, anyeoong. Seungyoon sunbae, can you take care of her for me? Don't forget to eat your lunch !"

Hanna embarassed, and pleased at the same time when Seunghoon asked her to eat her lunch with him. Whereas, today is her first day she entered the school, and she is a new junior.

Hmm... When Seunghoon saw Hanna for the first time, he felt Hanna is innocent and very cute, when Hanna came to the school when she ran very fast and she was late. Seunghoon felt interested. And he thought hanna is an attractive girl.

Canteen 

When they arrived at canteen, Hanna went to find a places to sit, while Seunghoon just saw her and gave her a smile.

"Sunbae have a sit, i will take my lunch, after i take my lunch, i will be here. And you can take your lunch hehe peace" Hanna went to take her lunch with a big smile on her face

"Sunbae, you can take your lunch"

Suddenly..

"Ya, Jang Hanna :>" Mino come with a smirk on his face. "you were eating with Seunghoon eoh?" Mino ask calmly.

"n..ne.. sunbae" Hanna answered with a nervous voice.

There is nothing happens, Mino clapping his hands with a hard voice, trying to catch an attention from the other students.

"Ya! you all, see her, Jang Hanna. She is our new Junior and the new student, who is trying to talk and be friendly with Seunghoon, hmmm... who do you think you are?" Mino talking so freely, as if Hanna is the only one to blame.

At that time.. Seunghoon is coming

"What the is this Song Mino?" Seunghoon is angry. " Wow, it just one day you met that moron girl , and you try to protecting her?! you are so funny Lee Seunghoon." Ya... that's Song Mino.

"What is your problem bastard?" Seunghoon leave Mino and pull Hanna's hand.

Hanna was so doumbfounded and confused when she saw an atmosphere like this. Suddenly Mino pushed Hanna and Hanna fall.

Seunghoon is shocked and he almost hit Mino. But Hanna pulled him, and gave him a code to stop.

"Sunbae, just bring me out". 

Hanna and Seunghoon is out.

"Hanna, please forgive Mino, his emotions are unstable, Jebal! Don't cry in front of me." Seunghoon just help Hanna, and make her feel comfortable again. For the first time, Seunghoon feel something when he saw hanna was crying.

"Hanna, jebaal, uljimaaaa.." 

"Sunbae, thank you for helping me" Hanna tried to smile

"If mino do this again, and the reason is me. I was the only one who asking you to eat your lunch with me, it wasn't you, Mianhae..."

Hanna sit silently when Seunghoon talk like that, Seunghoon is a kind person.

"Ne sunbae, I'm fine, but i'm confused why he do that, i don't have any problem with him."

"Mino is a rough person, but if you already close to him, he is a nice and kind person, and honestly he is so soft. Don't imagine anything wrong about him, okay believe me.."

"Ne sunbae i'll try to apologize to Mino sunbae, i don't imagine anything, i'll try to fix this problem. i don't want if he always treat me like this and hate me"

Silent, Seunghoon just silent.

After they talked about everything, Hanna try to find Mino in Studen Council Room. But he just meet Jinwoo and Taehyun.

Knock.. knock..knock..

 "Go insideeeee.." Taehyun said.

"Oh Jang Hanna? What are you doing here?" Taehyun is surprise because the new junior who was late in the morning just enter the danger area.

"I'm sorry if i disturbing you sunbae, i'm looking for Mino sunbae, he is here?"

"Ehm.. Mino? Maybe he is at the Backyard of the school?" Jinwoo is answering Hanna question, because before Mino was go, he told Jinwoo.

"At the backyard? why? is there something happen? he'll go there if something happens" Taehyun is asking too.

"Hmm... maybe.."

"Thank you sunbae, have a nice day." Hanna give a smile to Taehyun and Jinwoo. And they are give her a smile too.

Backyard

Hanna POV

Ah... Aigo.. I'll meet him, but why? If it's not Seunghoon Sunbae, i'll not go.

Ahh.. there he is, sitting in a bench at the backyard,quietly listening to the music. If he is silent like this he is cute and looks polite. Why he can't be like that? when he met me.

"Excuse me.. m..m..ino sunbae" Why i talk like this again huh.

Why he didn't answer me? does he sleep?

"MINO SUNBAE!" I talk loudly.

Slowly he start to open his eyes, and he look me with strange gaze.

"Why you're here?" He answer.

"Mino sunbae, i'm sorry for everyhting. i think i have nothing wrong, but i'm sorry sunbae"

Hanna POV End 

Mino POV 

I feel so annoyed because that accident in canteen, Hanna, Jang Hanna. the new junior.

Flashback

I'm making my self more calm in the Backyard of School. My favorite place with her. Because in the past, I used to go here often with Jisoo, my ex. Jisoo is her name. She already died, Maybe that was my fault, left her walking home alone. Because at that time we were fighting.

After i left here, i heard a crash voice, right behind me , she died. Left me and all this beautiful memory,

After i saw Jang Hanna, she reminds me of Jisoo. Her Innocent Face.

flashback end

"MINO SUNBAE!" 

That voice.

Slowly, I open my eyes, and see her.

"Why you're here?" I talk coldly.

"Mino sunbae, i'm sorry for everyhting. i think i have nothing wrong, but i'm sorry sunbae"

She apologized. Even i don't know why i do that. I'm just being pissed of.

"Just forget everything" I answer coldly again

"jebal sunbae.."

"I'll forgive you, if you want to do what i want"

Mino POV End 

 

 

 

 

I'm Sorry I'm late, i have a school exam. Subscribe if you can, and give me a comments so i can fix everything :):), Sorryyy!