The First Time We Meet

One Day at Seoul

*kringgg... kringgg...*

Yeah... The annoying sound of the alarm, just wakes him up from his deep sleep. He wakes up and still sit on his king size bed. A lovely old woman enter his room, "Ya! Song Mino, did you forget something important, you will train your junior, who will be follow the orientation program?! WAKE UP!! It's 7 am in the morning, i already prepares ur breakfast, take a bath and get read by your self". "Hmmmppppphuaaaaaaaghhhh, ne eomma, why you are so chatty?" he hugs his mother.

 

Song Mino is his name, people might think he is cold hearted and an arogant person. But not when he is at home. At home he is a person who loved his parent and his little sister, Song Danah.

After he finished, Mino prepare his car. He was got that car from his father, when his 18th birthday.

 

Seoul High School 

"Ya, Song Mino, why you're late? Don't you know what time is it?" Kang Seungyoon, one of Winner members, one of Mino's besfriend who is chatty just like his mother. "I woke up late seungyoon, why you're so chatty bro". Mino is too lazy to faced Seungyoon when Seungyoon is angry. "Geez, why you're so noisy guys?" Nam Taehyun the maknae of Winner, is too lazy, too if Mino and Seungyoon start to debate. "haishh, let's go to the field, the new student will be waiting for us guys!" Lee Seunghoon just give them an instruction. When they were having a conversations, Kim Jinwoo just silent, because he confused, what they are talking about.

"For all the new students please make a line in the middle of the field right now" Seunghoon just give them an instruction for his junior. "Hi, I'm Lee Seunghoon, you can call me Seunghoon, and this is my friends, Song Mino, Nam Taehyun, Kang Seungyoon and Kim Jinwoo and the others is the member of our Student Council--" Someone interrupted Seunghoon conversations, yes Mino. He takes the Mic and keep talking. " Yeah so, without talking about this and that, we are going to train all of you, you must comes right time, we already specifies the time. If you all guys come late, you will get a punishment from us, especially from me. Do you complete your attributes and unifoms?" Mino asked to his new junior. "NE SUNBAE!!" anwered them.

 

At that time...

 

There is a girl who is weird and nerd, and run to the middle of field. "I'm really sorry sunbae, i'm late, earlier in the city, there was a traffic jam" her breath is not irregular when it comes out, and she apologizes to Mino. "Gwenchanha, next time don't repeat it, next just come back to the line" Seunghoon answer calmly, Seunghoon answered it first before Mino, because he know Mino will not answer her calmly. "YAA!! Lee Seunghoon. Hei! Who is ur name?" Mino shout to the girl. "M..me..? J..j..jang H.. anna sunbae" the girl is nervous and afraid. "what i can't hear you?". " JANG HANNA SUNBAE!" she try to answer it again. "alright Jang Hanna, this is your day you enter this school, but why you were late?!". Silent. "Aishhh Ya!! why you are now answer my question? i don't like when there are a students who brokes the rules, i will not hesitate to punish you all". "Song Mino, can't you make your voice more lower" Seungyoon ask. "Jang Hanna follow me now and Seunhoon too" command Mino. Seunghoon just smile to Hanna and try to comfort her. Hanna just reply that smile, and bowed his head.

Arrive at Student Council Room, Hanna still just bowed her head. Seunghoon still comfort her again.

"Jang Hanna, can you explain to me what happens? why you are late?" Mino ask. "I'm sorry sunbae, but when i was waiting the bus, the bust was coming but in the center of the city there was a traffic jam and an accident" she try to answer. "Mino aren't you to much? can you just stop?" Seunghoon try to make the atmosphere calm. "I'm really sorry sunbae, next time i will not reply it again, i'm promise sunbae" she apologize to Seunghoon and Mino. "Hanna you're not wrong it's not your fault, it just the conditions. just go back to the field" Seunghoon answer her. "Hei Hanna, if i will see you do this again, i'll punish you, go." Mino is angry because seunghoon try to protect Hanna.

 

"why you're late?!" Kim Jennie come to her, she is the one of her bestfriend. "Aishhh, i hate him so much!, there was a traffic jam and an accident" she frown. " btw, where is Kim Jisoo?" Hanna ask to Jennie. "Maybe today she is not enter the school, let's go".

When Hanna and Jennis walk and seat in a bench in the field, suddenly Winner pass them. Hanna just keep silent, but Jennie is like a fangirl who is see her idol.

"Hanna, see it see it!! omo.. do you know Winner?  Seungyoon is the leader, Seunghoon is the one who is smart in dancing, Taehyun haves a greaaat greaaat voice, Jinwoo is the older one but he is cute! and anddd Mino!! he is so popular and handsome omoo!" she cried out softly. " YA! Kim Jennie, can you just stop it?" Hanna feels weird.

When Hanna and Jennie have a conversations, suddenly winner approach them, with a weird faces.

"Hei you two talks about us?" Seungyoon ask with a flirty voice. "a..a..aniyo sunbae" Jennie answer it. "what is your name?" he ask again. "m..me? Kim Jennie sunbae" she blushing now. "My name is Kang SeungYoon, it's nice to see you Jennie" Seungyoon is blushing too.

"Hei Jang Hanna, still remember me?"...

"........."

" n..ne .. Mino .. sunbae..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hei guys so this is the first chapter, i'm not broke my promise right. Sorry if there are so many typos and english is not my first languange. Please read, i'll try to update 2 days. :) find me in instagram and twitter. ;) 

twitter : @bbearminos

insta : bbearminos / ovieriaz