Chapter 9: First date And a Special Events (JackJi Couple)

We Got Married (JYP Edition)

~Beef restaurant~

 

Jackson and Youngji just arrived to celebrate their marriage. But Youngji seem so quiet and Jackson feel it after they settle down in a table Jackson starts the conversation.

 

Jackson: Hyobu~ why are you so quiet I’m not use to see that side of you. Are you not happy being my wife are you breaking up with me this early?

Jackson pout

 

Youngji: what are you talking about? I am not breaking up with you its just that this is so unreal seriously!

Jackson: why? This is real you and me are a couple now and we are celebrating our quittance

Youngji: hmm.. fine I believe this is real but something is really bothering me.

Jackson: what is it hyobu~                                                                                                                       

Youngji: i just wonder if your fans will accept me as your wife now, I remember when wherein roommate a scandal of us came and there are so many haters.

Jackson: don’t think negatively hyobu~ I know our fans will understand this time.

 

Suddenly Jackson holds Youngji’s hand to assure that everything will be fine.

 

~STUDIO:~

Host 2: they really looked like a couple now

Eric: this looks like they are a real couple whaa Jackson your so lucky

Choa: they are so cute while discussing their thoughts

Host 1: how sweet

 

~Beef Restaurant~

 

Youngji pull from Jackson hand because he felt a little embarrass

 

Jackson: should we order?

Youngji: we should I am really starving.

Jackson: why don’t you eat before you fly back to korea?

Youngji: no we had a little practice before coming back so I didn’t have time to eat.

Jackson: practice of what?

Youngji: were having a comeback next week.

Jackson: whaa really I am so excited this is your comeback after getting married.

Youngji: whatever lets just eat.

 

Youngji and Jackson starts ordering after a while their food came and in no time they dig into their food suddenly Jackson is offering a wrap for Youngji and with no hesitation Youngji  ate the wrap that Jackson made they don’t feel embarrass feeding each other because they already done that in roommate. After an hour of eating and talking.

 

Youngji: I should go home now hyobu~ I have a practice tomorrow.

Jackson: really can’t you stay for a little let’s drink.

Youngji: I can’t I already said that we have an early practice tomorrow

Jackson: alright I’ll take you to your house.

 

~CAR~

 

Jackson: Hyobu~ when can we meet again?

Youngji: I don’t know I will have a busy schedule because we are having a comeback.

Jackson: oww right we can meet at inkigayo.

Youngji: ohh why?

Jackson: you don’t even know I am the new MC

Youngji: Ahh that’s great~ congrats *smiles*

 

Suddenly 2PM song starts playing on the radio and Youngji starts singing Taecyeon parts

Jackson stares at Youngji he feels a little jealous because Youngji keeps saying that Taecyeon is so cool.

Youngji feels that Jackson is staring at her.

 

Youngji: Wang Jackson you are so weird. Why are you staring at me?

Jackson: whatever just sing Taecyeon Hyung parts. I know I will not be cooler than your Taecyeon

Youngji: are you jealous?

Jackson: of course not why would I be jealous!

~BLACKROOM Interview Jackson~

 

Q: are you jealous of Taecyeon?

 

Jackson: to be honest now that we are a couple I more jealous because Youngji keeps on complementing Taecyeon Hyung and that makes me jealous Youngji didn’t compliment me that much.

 

~BLACKROOM Interview Youngji~

 

Q: Do you think Jackson is jealous?

 

Youngji: I know that Jackson will be jealous he keeps doing that face that really shows his jealousy so I keep singing Taecyeon oppa~ part.

 

Q: who do you really think is more cooler? Jackson or Taecyeon?

 

Youngji: of course my husband is more cooler

 

 

 

~INKIGAYO STUDIO~

 

After 1 week

 

Jackson arrived early cause his so excited for his interview with KARA and also he’ll be meeting his Wife after a week of their separation. On the other hand Youngji is busy practicing for their comeback.

 

~BLACKROOM Interview Jackson~

 

Q: Did you prepare something for your wife?

 

Jackson: of course, but it’s a secret for now whaha

 

Q: How your week after knowing that Youngji is your wife? How your fans react?

 

Jackson: after meeting and knowing that Youngji is my wife the members keeps on teasing me but it feel good that I can brag about my wife and the members get jealous, I am really happy that our fans reacted so well and didn’t get so much hate unlike before and I am thankful to those who supports us.

 

Q: How do you think Youngji feel about your marriage?

 

Jackson: I think that Youngji is very nervous about how will people react. But I think that she’s happy that I am her husband /laughs/

 

~BLACKROOM Interview Youngji~

 

Q: How does your week goes after knowing your husband?

 

Youngji: after our meeting I’ve been so busy with our upcoming comeback, I feel sorry that I didn’t even contact Jackson but I am also thankful that our fans reacted better than we expect I feel so relived.

~KARA’S WAITING ROOM~

 

Youngji is preparing for their comeback stage rehearsal not knowing that Jackson is preparing an event for her.

 

Jackson hurriedly run toward the fans of KARA and ask for their help for his event for Youngji the fans agree and started getting the props that Jackson personally prepare for Youngji.

 

Finally KARA is on stage for their rehearsal

 

(CUPID – KARA)

 

KARA starts dancing and Kamilia starts their fan chants

Jackson is hiding with the fans and cheering for Youngji

After the rehearsal KARA greets their fans then suddenly the fans raise the cards that Jackson gave them and the card says

 

“Thank you for being my Wife, Congratulation for you comeback”

 

The fans started screaming then Jackson appeared with flowers and cake in his hands

Youngji is so shy and hides in Gyuri’s back

 

Jackson: yah~ hyobu why are you hiding are you embarrass that I’m your husband?

Youngji: no I am just shy, why are you doing this.

Jackson: because I am your husband, are you not happy?

Youngji: no I am very happy that you did this event your busy, Thank you hyobu~

Hara: I am so jealous Youngji yah~ your lucky

Gyuri: I am the goddess here why can I have this kind of event

Jackson: nuna you’ll find the perfect man soon

Gyuri: I hope so.

Jackson: I also wanna thank all the fans that help me kamsamida~

Youngji: thank you all for helping my husband we love you all.

 

 

Youngji and Jackson goes to the waiting room

 

Jackson: aren’t you performing soon

Youngji: no I still have 1 hour to relax

Jackson: are you really happy with the event I prepare for you?

Youngji: of course I am so happy I Just feel guilty that I didn’t even contact you and you still think of me and really prepare this event for me.

Jackson: don’t be guilty I know that you’re busy because of you comeback.

Youngji: honestly I am really happy and thankful

Jackson: no worries it’s my job to make you happy, but you should call me even if your busy /pouts/

Youngji: now you’re telling me that /laugh/

Jackson: you didn’t think of your husband for a week that’s cruel

Youngji: I though that’s fine with you!?

Jackson: not that fine you didn’t know how I am worried that you forgot that you have a husband

Youngji: are you sick this is not the Jackson that I’ve known for the past 1 year

Jackson: /laugh/ why?

Youngji: you’re getting more cheesier /laughs/

Jackson: no I’m not!

Youngji: yes you are!

The two started bickering again then the staff enter the waiting room searching for Jackson

 

Staff: sorry for interrupting you too but Jackson the show will start in 10 min. you should go now.

Jackson: oww okay, Hyobu I’ll get going see you after the broadcast bye~

Youngji: okay bye~

Jackson: you don’t even call me hyobu~? /disappointed/

Youngji: are we going to argue with this?

Jackson: I won’t go anywhere till you call me hyobu~

Youngji: /sign/ ok hyobu~ you should go now

Jackson: /smiles/ that more I like it

 

Jackson finally leave Youngji with a satisfied look on his face

After Jackson left the staff gives Youngji’s mission card

 

Dear: Wife Youngji

               You have to do a 11 heart shapes in your comeback stage the 11 heart represents your husband’s name and you should do the last heart in front of Jackson

                                                                                                                                     ~WGM

 

 

  Youngji: whaaa this is so difficult what to do?

 

Youngji keeps on thinking how will he do all the 10 heart in  their performance

 

~BLACKROOM Interview Youngji~

 

Q: How was your feeling with Jackson event?

 

Youngji: I really find it sweet on him I don’t even imagine that he will do such thing but after the event he really got childish.

 

Q: How about the Hyobu~?

 

Youngji: I am so embarrass to say that because of the staff that is in front of us and also I am surprise  that Jackson is really comfortable calling me hyobu even if we didn’t meet for I while.

 

Q: don’t you want him calling you hyobu?

 

Youngji: it’s not that I don’t want him calling me hyobu I just think it’s to early we are just starting our marriage, but in some ways I find it really cute /laughs/

 

Q: what do you think about your mission?

 

Youngji: its really difficult but I will try my very best fighting!

 

~BLACKROOM Interview Jackson~

 

Q: How do you feel after the event you did?

 

Jackson: I feel so relieve that its over, I am so nervous that Youngji will not like it but I am  thankful that she’s happy.

KARA Will start their first comeback stage Youngji is nervous about how will he do the mission

 

(Starlight – KARA)

Youngji did 6 heart

(Cupid – KARA)

Youngji did 3 hearts while dancing and 1 heart with her ending pose Youngji feels so relief after completing the 10 hearts but she’s nervous about the last heart that she will do in front of Jackson

Youngji is planning to do it in their interview with Jackson and the other MC of inkigayo

 

~INKIGAYO Interview~

 

Irene: /sings cupid/

Jackson: /dances/

Kwanghee: please welcome KARA

KARA: Annyounghaeseyo~ KARA imnida~

Irene: Annyounghaeseyo~ sumbaemin~ Your comeback song is really good

Kwanghee: I really love the dance /starts dancing/

Gyuri: yes thank you, please support our comeback

Jackson: your comeback stage is really beautiful.

Kwanghee: ahh Youngji ssi~ you’re the wife of Jackson right

Jackson: she’s my wife she’s the most beautiful in the stage earlier.

Irene: you shouldn’t say that!

Jackson: sorry all the Kara members is beautiful

Kwanghee: Youngji ssi~ do you want to say anything for Jackson?

Youngji: ahh Hyobu~ thank you for supporting me~ (Youngji finally did a heart for Jackson)

 

Jackson scream KARA and the MC is startled

 

Jackson: sorry sorry I was shock

Kwanghee: Jackson nah~ you liked it so much

Irene: whaa Youngji and Jackson is really sweet but lets end this interview

Jackson: yes /laugh/ up next is AOA

 

After the show Jackson waits for Youngji outside the building

The staff gave a mission card for Jackson

 

Jackson: mission card! Should I open it first?

 

But suddenly Youngji appeared Jackson was shock

 

Jackson: youngji yah~ don’t scare me

Youngji: merong~ /aegyo/

Jackson: stop that

Youngji: stop what?

Jackson: never mind here we have a mission card.

 

Jackson gave it to Youngji and Youngji starts reading the mission card

 

Dear: Jackson and Youngji

                        You’ll be having your first outing as a married couple at a water park “Caribbean Bay” you two will stay there for 3 days and 2 nights

                                                                                                                                              ~WGM

 

Jackson: whaa hyobu! Were having an outing I am so excited

Youngji: I am excited and nervous at the same time.

 

~to be continue~

 

~STUDIO~

 

Eric: whaaa I am so excited and jealous of them.

Choa: Jackson and Youngji fight a lot them reconcile immediately

Host 1: I really like them

Host 2: I am excited what will happen in their outing~

 

 

 

hi guys sorry for the late update i hope you enjoy this chapter about JACKJI, also please comment to that i can read your feedbacks thank you~