Chapter 10: Meeting in the dark (TAECBIN Couple)

We Got Married (JYP Edition)

~STUDIO~

 

Eric: annyounghaseo~

Host 1: we have a special commentator for today

Host 2: please welcome 2AM Jokwon!!

Jokwon: annyounghaseo~ 2AM leader and GaIn noona~ ex-husband Jokwon imnida

Host 2: wae? Ex-husband?

Jokwon: ahh GaIn noona is currently dating someone now so I… let’s not talk about it /laugh/

Host 1: We miss adam couple~

Jokwon: GaIn noona and me meet often~ I know that Jinyoung hyung~ pick the couples

Eric: yes were going to meet the last couple

 

~BLACKROOM Interview Taecyeon~

 

Q: What did you prepare for your wife and how do you feel that finally you’re meeting your wife?

 

Taecyeon: well i couldn’t sleep last night I keep thinking of what I should do and what should I give my wife. Because we’re going to a water park I prepare I go to the gym because I want to show my wife my trade mark /laughs/

 

Q: what present you’ll give to your wife?

 

Taecyeon: You’ll see later /grin/

 

~AT THE WATER PARK~

 

Taecyeon really arrived early he change into his swim wear and waited for his wife to arrive.

 

After 30 minutes of waiting the staff give him a signal that his wife already arrives and he saw a stunning woman wearing a one piece blue swim wear he is so  embarrass after seeing his wife.

 

Kim Yubin!!

Taecyeon: YUBIN!! Ommo~~~

Yubin: Taec your my husband I can’t believe it /laugh/

Taecyeon: why? Are you disappointed?

Yubin: No it’s not that I am just shock me that JYP PD-NIM will pair us.

 

~BLACKROOM INTERVIEW~

 

Q: How do you feel after knowing that Yubin is your wife?

 

Taecyeon: I was really happy and embarrass cause everyone in JYP know that Yubin is really close to my ideal type and I always adore him.

 

Q: How do you feel after knowing that Taecyeon will be your husband?

 

Yubin: At first Inside the van I was thinking who will be the possible guy that JYP PD-NIM will choose I keep thinking that It will be Taec cause I really think that we match each other and after I saw his back I am certainly sure that it is Taec and I feel so relieve.

 

~AT THE WATER PARK~

 

Taecyeon don’t know what to do at the moments cause he still feels nervous in front of Yubin and because Yubin feel that Taecyeon is nervous he break the ice and ask Taec if he wants to do water activities.

 

Yubin: Taec I think we should try doing water activities would you like to?

Taecyeon: Sure we I know many water activities here.

Yubin: ohh right 2PM is the endorser of this water park right?

Taecyeon: yes how did you know?

Yubin: I saw the commercial ohh your with Yoona right?

Taecyeon: ahh Yes we are a couple in the commercial.

 

 Yubin facial expression seem to change after hearing Taecyeon’s response.

 

Yubin: ahh should we got swimming first?

 

~BLACKROOM INTERVIEW~

 

Q: Did you feel jealous at Yoona?

 

Yubin: Well I am not jealous of Yoona it just that Taec did not have to mention that they were a couple cause I already know it its like he is trying to make me jealous so I try to change the topic /laughs/

 

Q: Do you intend to make Yubin Jealous?

 

Taecyeon: Yes because I never saw her in that light she is always a confident woman outside I really want to know more about my wife.

 

~SWIMMING POOL~

 

Taecyeon and Yubin arrived to a huge swimming pool. Yubin starts taking off this robe and reveal that perfect tone body after she saw Taecyeon was staring at her.

 

Yubin: Don’t try to make me jealous of other woman cause I won’t be!

 

Taecyeon was surprise with Yubin statement, but he don’t want to show Yubin that he was embarrass so he also takes off his top and show that perfect abs that he prepare for his wife.

 

Taecyeon: Well your not the one I also feel the same way

Yubin: if that’s what you think then should we start stretching?

 

They starts stretching and after Yubin immediately jumps in the pool and Taec did a cool dive to show off but he fail cause me slip at the edge of the pool and hurt his that makes Yubin  laugh his heart out.

 

Taecyeon: Yah~ stop laughing

 

Yubin didn’t stop laughing after Taec gets over his hurting body

 

Yubin: don’t try so hard to impress me.

 

Taecyeon don’t know how to response to Yubin being so outspoken

 

Taecyeon: we should just swim don’t tease me!

Yubin: whatever taec~

 

Taecyeon and Yubin did many water activities they laugh and talk, they just enjoy all the activities together.

 

~BLACKROOM INTERVIEW~

 

Q: How did you feel bonding with your wife?

 

Taecyeon: I am still flustered knowing that Yubin is my wife. But we really got more closer doing all the activities I am very relief that we are already comfortable with each other so we really enjoy the things that we did.

 

Q: So you are comfortable in seeing your wife wearing swimwear?

 

Taecyeon: it’s not that I am comfortable seeing Yubin with those clothes it’s just that we already see each other wearing that so its just less awkward.

 

Q: How do you feel bonding with your husband?

 

Yubin: I already know that every activity will be fun because I am with Taec. Taec is the person that will make you feel comfortable and you will surely have fun because he is a very cheerful person.

 

 

~SWIMMING POOL~

 

They already finish almost all the water activity.

 

Taecyeon: I’m starving aren’t you hungry?

Yubin: I’m hungry to what do you want to eat?

Taecyeon: maybe meat or soup what do you prefer to eat?

Yubin: I think meet and soup will be fine.

Taecyeon: we should get change and head out to eat

Yubin: okay ill just change

 

After they change to comfortable clothes Taec wait for Yubin in the parking lot.

Taec brought his own car

 

Yubin is stunned after seeing Taec’s car

 

Yubin: this is your car?

Taecyeon: yes this is the car that I am promoting they gave me this car.

Yubin: oww akay~

 

Taec open the door for Yubin

 

~BLACKROOM INTERVIEW~

 

Q: Why do you looked shocked after seeing Taec’s car?

 

Yubin: i was not expecting him to have that kind of expensive thing /laugh/ Taec is very down to earth so I did not expect that he will have that kind of car, I was somewhat relief that the car is just sponsored by the brand he promoted.

 

 

~Inside the car~

 

Yubin: you look nervous

Taecyeon: because you’re the first girl that ever ride this care besides my mom

Yubin: I did not expect you like these kinds of car

Taecyeon: Of course I like these kinds of car but I will not buy this personally /laugh/

Yubin: that’s what I though also /laugh/

 

Taecyeon and Yubin is having fun in their ride to the restaurant.

 

After a 30 minutes ride they finally arrived to the restaurant.

 

They order a beef set and jjampong cause Yubin like spicy foods.

After their order arrived they starts digging the food.

Taec starts grilling the meat

 

Yubin: that smells good

Taecyeon: wait till you taste it

 

Taec give a cooked meat to Yubin

 

Yubin: wow this taste amazing

Taecyeon: didn’t you know I am a good cook /laugh/

Yubin: don’t make my expectation high

Taecyeon: its okay you should expect more from your husband right?

Yubin: but you should also expect more from your wife.

Teacyeon: you’re somewhat right but can we talk about the clue box you gave me

Yubin: oww what’s the matter?

Taecyeon: you like scary stuffs?

Yubin: yeah I really like horror and mystery things why? Are you scared?

Taecyeon: it’s not that I am scared its just that I don’t really like that kind of stuff.

 

~BLACKROOM INTERVIEW~

 

Q: What do you think about taec opening about the clue box?

 

Yubin: I think he is very concerned about the scary stuff that I like, I really found it funny cause he is super manly in the outside but he don’t like that kind of stuff. So I came up with the Idea to take my husband to a haunted house I just have to find the right moment to do my plan.

 

~After their meal~

 

Yubin and Taec is sitting outside a café after eating a meal they are eating desserts

 

Yubin: you really like sweet stuff

Taecyeon: sweets really lower my stress level

Yubin: so you are stressed right now?

Teacyeon: it not that I am stress I want to relaxed and before I forgot I have a little present for you

 

Teac pull an envelope and gave it to yubin

Yubin read the letter

 

“Wife I don’t know what to give you cause we didn’t meet yet but still I hope you like this”

 

Yubin: oww a wish coupon and refuse coupon this is amazing.

Taecyeon: do you like that I don’t know what to give you so I came up with that idea

Yubin: no this is fine for me I think this gives me advantage somehow

Taecyeon: don’t wish weird stuff

Yubin: of course I will not I will save this for very important things /laugh/

 

A mission card arrived

 

Dear: Taecyeon and Yubin Couple ~

                      Prepare for your move in your new house

                                                                                                              ~WGM

 

Inside the mission card is a credit card for their furniture and things that they will need for their house

 

Taecyeon: we are moving in our house this fast wow

Yubin: I am so excited to see the house

Taecyeon: oww there is the blue print of our house, we have a second floor that amazing.

Yubin: we should plan the thing that we should buy.

Taecyeon: that sounds good.

 

~BLACKROOM INTERVIEW~

 

Q: How do you feel moving in your house?

 

Taecyeon: I feel a little nervous but also exciting that we are having our own house, I hope that everything will be smooth in our move cause it was a mess when 2PM move to different dorms.

 

Yubin: I am super excited to move in our house because it’s been a while living since I live here cause we are mostly overseas and I miss the feeling of living here especially living with Taec will be fun but I am most excited about is using the wish coupon that he gave me.

 

~STUDIO~

 

HOST 1: wow this couple is really fun

Eric: I am really looking forward.

Jokwon: They are a really good match they both like to have fun always

HOST 2: Lets just wait and see what will happen to this two.

 

 

Author Note: "Its been a while since i updated"