Kris 3

EXO Minnie OneShots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Things with Kris hadn't been the same since he left EXO and you knew why. He missed tem even if he wouldn't admit it you knew s were a bg part of his life. They laughed, cried and stood together on stage. The memories created couldn't be replaced. A big part of Kris was missing and you couldn't help but feel useless. You were his significant other, and you would do anyhing to keep him happy. But this...this was beyond your power. 

Kris had been sitting on the couch with his laptop all month. Only getting up to eat or use the bathroom, even after he did these hewould go straight back to he couch. You understood that it was hard for him and EXO but sitting there doing nothing but watching their mv's and show wouldn't help at all. You sighed and snatched Kris' aptop away. 

" Jagiyah give it back." he said standing up

" Yifan you can't keep doing this." 

" (Y/N) please give me my laptop back." 

" You will get it back when you get some fresh air." Kris siged and nodded.

" Your right I'll put my laptop away and go hang out with...the boys. I can't." 

" Kris it's okay it can be just you and I don't worry everthings going to get better." 

" How do you know that? How do you know that I won't just end up siting here for the reset of my career?" 

" You won't, Kris I love you because your strong. We can get through this if you just let me help you." You said going to embrace him. He hugged you back and kissed the top of your head. Kris walked to the bathroom to shower and get ready to go out. You sat down on the couch and waited for him to finish. When he did he looked as good as he did a month ago. His hair was done and he wore casual clothing with his favorite sneakers, ones that EXO bought him.

" So...where are we going?" He asked pulling you into a hug. 

" Don't worry, you'll love it." 

" and if I don't?" 

" If you don't then I'll leave you alone." Kris laughed and kissed your lips quickly. He led you out the door and waited for you to finish locking it. Your pulled the key out and took Kris' hand in yours. You led him down the street to a large park. Playgrounds, trees, and families all surounded the pond. A tra

Please log in to read the full chapter