Luhan 2

EXO Minnie OneShots
Please log in to read the full chapter

            Today was your birthday and what better way to spend it than with your boyfriend Luhan? You woke up to a spacious bed, your arm wondered to the spot where Luhan slept but it was empty. You sat up and stretched searching the room for your manly boyfriend. You walked around the apartment, but  he was no where to be found. There were no texts, no missed calls, or notes. It was as if he had vanished off the face of the earth. You decided to call his friend Xiumin and check if he was with him. 

" Yeobsayo?" He answered

" Yah, is Luhan there?" 

" Aniya I haven't seen him I thought he was spending the day with you?" 

" We were supposed to but it seems like he's disappeared." 

" Oh sorry I haven't seen him happy birthday though." 

" Thanks." You hung up your phone and went to get ready for the search for Luhan. When you finished you grabbed your purse and locked the apartment door. The first place you checked was the park he always went jogging at. You found Lay sitting underneath a tree eating ice cream. You walked up to him and he stared up at you with a smile.

" Hi (Y/N) what brings you here?" 

" I'm looking for Luhan, Lay have you seen him any where around here?" 

" Actually I did he was here not too long ago. Said something about meeting Kris at the movie theater." 

" Okay thank you Lay." You bowed and took off to the theater. When you got there Kris was on his phone leaning on the wall by a movie ad. 

" Yah. Kris have you seen Luhan?" 

" Oh yeah he got a call from from Chen saying he needed help at work." 

" Aish this man." You pulled your hair back and sighed.

" What's wrong?" 

" I was supposed to be at home relaxing with Lu but instead I'm out here chasing after him like a child to an ice cream truck." 

" Oh Happy Birthday I really suggest you go and check with Chen." 

" Alright see you around Kris." Once again you were off to find your Boyfriend. He, Xiumin, and Chen all worked at a Cafe' downtown, which meant you were

Please log in to read the full chapter