Chapter Two

An Annoyed Leo

"....I don't"


You lie on the floor basically giving up on the thought of crawling into bed. As you lie there you hear him shuffle around, but not leaving the door. Your room soon grew cold and felt very empty and dark. Well you were lying on the floor, no blanket, too lazy to grab one, and your face was still moist from crying for a good hour and a half. 

You eventually fall asleep and wake up to the noise of the front door locking, shuffling to get up you rub your face noticing you have carpet marks on your face. 

"Guah...ugh." You make a weird noise while stretching and heading to the bathroom.

"Oh my god...." You stare at your swollen face and puffed up eyes.

"I look like I had a physical fight with Leo....If I went out things would start up wouldn't they?" You bend over to wash and clean up your face.

You figured Leo got over the situation and left so you opened the door slowly and almost stepped into a bowl of luke warm soup.

"Don't forget to eat, I know how you are when you're upset." -Leo 

He left a note on the small tray...

Your emotions filling back up, you were still upset that he had yelled like that without letting you speak, but you were so overwhelmed yu sat on the floor again in the door way holding onto a spoon and crying.

Again an hour or so passed and your soup had gone cold. You pick up the tray to set it on the counter not bothering to eat it and you turn on the Tv to watch something that would make you laugh.

You stumble upon an easy to watch show, kinda boring, but you still watch it.

*Ring~ RIng~*

You:Hello...?

_:Hello Ms.___ this is SBS networking, we would like to inform you that there is something about you on Channel-11,

You:A-Eh? um okay, thank you...

SBS:It is only my job, good bye.

Thinking to yourself why would the tv broadcasting station contact you directly....Being curious you switch to 11 and spot N on Tv cracking jokes.

MC:Does Vixx have any nice words to leave the audience with before we leave?

You spot Leo slowly raising his hand, which was suddenly being pulled up by N who is sitting next to him.

MC: O~ Leo has something to say,please go ahead.

You squirm around trying to get comfortable as Leo's face gets a closeup and he looks up.

"....I would like to direct this to someone special....I know you're watching because I asked sbs to call you. You might still be upset, but knowing you, you can't stay mad that long....." Ravi cracks a little laugh (Ravi thought Leo was being a bit confident) "...You know everything I do is because I love you. I love you. You know your faults, I know mine. I'm sorry, i'll see you later. For the viewers, Thank you for being by Vixx's side we thank you and look forward to the future. Good night."

Everyone fell silent from then and Leo looked back to the ground.

Then as a slight silence drifted away the MC wraps up the show.

Suddenly your phone starts  getting a bunch of notifications and messages. Ignoring it you watch the show a little more and it ends to the commercial.

---Some time later---

You're sitting at the dining table staring off into space, then it hit you that you're going to have to face Leo later....

*click*

or sooner...

"___? I'm back..." Your man calls out.

"mm..." you continue staring at the dinner table.

Hearing his small shuffles, the awkward silence reappearing again. Now you were itching to look up at his face, but you felt bad about blowing up in his face...thus contniued staring at the glossy finished table you sat at. He sighs and takes his heavy steps forward to you.

"Did you eat?" Leo softly comes up behind your seat.

"mmm..." You gave an uncertain answer, Leo noticing that places his hands around your shoulders, pausing a little before hugging you tighter.

"I just wanted you to take better care of yourself. I wasn't comparing you...I just love you." Leo slowly whispers near my head. Kissing the crown of my head.

You were about to reply, but he pulled away letting a few strands of your hair trail on his fingers till' he is already walking up the stairs to the bedroom. Eyes widening, you shoot up from your seat and make your way up to find him shritless and searching for a new one. Suddenly bursting out in tears and running into his back side wailing.

"Wah~ I'm sorry for being so immature..." He gets startled and sort of pushes forward due to your force.

Sniffling you rub your face on his , you feel him place his hands over yours and calmly grasps them.

"___? ... I just got backf rom work i'm kind of dirty..." He smiles a little tying to calm you down.

"Shut up and love me." you hug him tighter and pout.

He whips you around so your face was into his chest, both of your breathing syncs and he your head, then leaning closer to your ear.

"How..should I love you?" He huskily whispers...making you flinch slightly.

By now you've stopped any crying and  now is beet red, you weren't used to a seductive Leo...well excpet when he is dancing...ha.

"Are we okay now?" Leo asks, you two just sat on the floor against the bed, Leo still shirtless and you sitting in his lap hegging him.

"I think so." mumbling against his skin.

"Kay.." Leo sighs in relief.

---A month passes---

"___Table 4!" A waiter taps my shoulder.

Picking up your tray, you head over with a smile and ask for their order. 

"Unnie! You're ___ right? You're really pretty could we get a picture?" The two girls pull out there phones with their vixx back grounds.

Yes Leo found you a small job at a cafe that his older sister owns, nothing much changed, life continued and your haters did too~.

 

-=- SO sorry for taking  a hiatus, I had AP testing and life took over, yeah...I hope you enjoyed the story I enjoy any type of feedback (not too harsh plz ^^) if you'd like I have other stories too, go check them out if you want~ -=- ps my keyboard is laggig so sorry for any typo~