Chapter One

An Annoyed Leo

-=-So I will be using both Leo and Taekwoon so I hope you don't be confused~ thank you for giving this story a read ^^ -=-


"Ah~ when is Leo coming home~?" You whine to yourself rolling around the couch in an awkward position.

You end up falling off the couch, because well face it you're a clutz when you're alone...after staying facedown on the floor you push up off the ground and hop to your feet, you must be excited that Leo is finally coming home from work after an overseas concert. He is currently the only one working you haven't been able to find a proper job after quitting your last one. The people there were really disrespectful and you hated that once you started dating Leo they started to kiss up to you and give you promotions, like major assistant designer. It's hard to find a job with only credentials as a tiny assistant of the assistant's assistant designer....

Figuring you should make something to eat because Leo won't tolerate eating fast food after a time away from home, you make your way to the  kitchen tying a black apron around your waist and over your head.

"What should I make?" You stand in front of the kitchen....more like what can you make...you aren't the best cook afterall.

Not being able to think fast enough you hear the front door unlock and someone groaning at the door step.

"Taekwoon? You home already?" You slide off the apron that served no purpose and scurried to the door.

"What you don't want me home yet? Did you miss me?" He sluggishly pulls his bags in.

You smile at the sight of him, although he is extremely exhausted you're still happy to just see him. Ignoring his question you pull up the bags into the living area where he plops down on the couch to stare up at you. Struggling to haul his bags up the stairs to your room he continues to stare quietly.

"Heeya~" You make a bunch of small noises as you struggle.

"pfft. You're so cute..." He cracks a slight smile.

Finally sitting on the stairs you give up and he gets up to help you up first, taking your hands, and then moving around you to put his belongings away.

"What are we going to eat?" He sort of yells from the room.

I pause remembering I didn't make anything.

"Ummm-"

"You didn't make anything? Again?" He cuts you off leaning against the wall staring me down once again.

"No...i'm sorry I was about to and then you came home so I stopped..." You walked over to him and tugged on his shirt.

He sighs and shifts away from you to the cupboards where he keeps ramen, you figure he was going to make his ramen that you love. Of course he was, he started cooking silently and you just watched quietly of his calm demeanor.

"Just get the chopsticks and we can eat by the TV" He startles you cause he suddenly started talking after a long silence of him cooking.

"Okay, did you want to moniter your performances again?" He doesn't reply so you just search up some performances he did...

"What was you tour like?"

"Was is fun?"

"Leo?"

He carries the whole pot and puts it on a towel that you had placed over the small table.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, and what is it?" He gives me a plate and you hand him his chopsticks

"Nothing, just wondering if you heard me..." You start to dig in.

"I always do." He eats as well.

~the next day~

You hear a bit of rustling and then you suddenly puff up from the bed, it seems Leo got out.

"L-Leo..?" You grumble in my morning voice

"What?" He calmly changes from the closet.

"Where are you going so early...it's" turning to the clock "2:20 am...." You end up sitting up and watching him head out the door.

I slowly get up to the bathroom and hear the front door lock.

"Ah~ he left..."

You've gotten used to this kind of relationship, you could say you 'understood' him. When you two first went public with your relationship, some people hated your guts, but then they lightened up and now you and Leo are one of the most loved couple in the Kpop community. Leo hated the attention so he stopped going out in public with me so often, now we are back to the normal every now and then dates (if we can).

Before you knew it you were on the couch switching through channels, made sure you watched Leo's segment on Music Bank and then after a few shows and get ups for food, it was dark out side.

"Should I start looking for a job again?" You ask yourself staring at the newspaper near the shoes box.

Thinking for a second and then giving up you sit back onto your beloved couch and use the laptop to watch old kpop shows.

"___...." You heard Leo come in from the door.

"You're home~" you smile and run up to the door like a puppy.

"You thinking of finding another job?" He slips off his shoes

"I was..."

"I'm having a hard time paying house bills because I have to give some of my pay to the company...so I kind of wish you would help." He goes to the kitchen

"I do help, maybe not financially, but I clean and occaisonally cook." You start to feel like he is saying something.

"No it's not that, you always coop yourself up in the house, you don't have a job to try and support us, plus you're always asking where i'm going, what I did. Even though you know where i'm going to go, my life revovles around stages and practice. You know that." He angrily explains.

"You are unemployed how can you support us when we get married?" He continues and takes a deep breath

"We're getting married?" You try to calm him down.

"Don't go off topic. I don't know if we should get married now, maybe you can live well, but I don't know about taking care of eachother." He continues with this upset tone of voice.

Slightly shocked your eyes start to water, he doesn't even spare you a look.

"Think about what you're doing with your life. I just talked with Hakyeon and he kept going on about his soon to be wife, Seohyun. I already knew she was very straight minded and smart, but he just rubbed it in I too want to show you off you know." He leans against the counter

"So you want me to be like Seohyun? What am I not smart? Are you ashamed of me?" You start to cry while taking a shaky breath in.

"No, listen to me for once-" He stops talking as you suddenly get up while rubbing your eyes.

You make your way to the bedrom and he loosely holds onto your arm, slowly moving his grasp off your tears start to grow heavier and run up to the bedroom with Leo right behind you.

"____."

You shut the door on him and slouch down to the floor.

"____ open the door, you know I didn't mean it like that." You hear his voice right behind the door.

"Jung Taekwoon, you didn't even say how you felt." He was always quiet so he has been holding this all in....you felt guilty.

"___don't leave me out here..." You here him sitting on the floor and setting his head right behind yours.

"Leave me alone, don't you have to go somewhere?" Sniffling in reply to his pleads.

"...I don't"

 

-=-Sorry for the wait, I was going to make this a oneshot, but looks like i'm going to cut this at an awkward part...-_-; sorry again. My spring break is almost over (tomorrow is sunday soo...). Thank you for subbing ^^, Hello readers as well thank you for giving this a read~ See you next chapter or in the comment section ^^. -=-