Sasha Story 2

Just faraway story

Starting her plan, recently Sasha guest star at Running Man which boost it ratings. Her guest appearance reveal Sasha already met some members on some event and show she is Jong Kook fans. In Running Man, Sasha show her exceptional korean languang skill. Even with some barrier regarding some daily and banmal talk. “We are quite fortunate to have Sasha as a guest. She’s  fit with variety program and show her relentless work to win the mission.” State Running Man production team.

Recently Sasha start to film her recent drama with Cha Seung Won, the drama storyline about relationship between 25-ish something woman with a single dad. “When i got the offer, i fall in love with the story. And really want to get it. The news about the Male lead really cheer me up and make want more in this project.”

Even though the news about an engagement about Sasha and Hyun Bin already out. Both of them still wouldn’t bug about their impending nuptial. “I think about when, where, we’ll hold the wedding ceremony, there’ll be another announcement.”  quip Sasha with her smile.

Congratulation Sasha, hoping a fantastic year  and happy engagement.


Sasha Zincvy showing her support for her fiance Hyun Bin recent movie by attending “Rain Parade” vip premier movie last night. Her recent tweet showing her excitement to attend the premier and watching her fiance recent movie. After opened up about their relationship last February, both of them has been busy with their own schedule but still managed to show each other support. Some insider said the wedding will be held in December. “The nuptial will be held in Sasha home country, they’ll hope to be registered in Indonesia and will held a ceremony there for Sasha and her family friends. Kim family will be flew to Jakarta too. For their Korean collague and some their celebrity friends they will be hold a ceremony in Seoul.”

In recent interview, Sasha open up about her struggle to adapt in Korean Entertainment Industry and culture.

“It’s a day by day adaptation. I learn a lot from my asian and world tour, how to put myself in their culture. I respect it and it’s the must. You have to respect and follow accordingly the culture and norm when you are live.”

Sasha share her experience about her adjustment in Korea. “Truthfully, i just start to live in Korea in the middle of 2011. I met a lot of friends before and they help me to adjust in my daily life” Sasha express her gratitude to her famous sunbae for the help in Korean Entertainment Industry. “ I got their advice how to stand and endure many obstacle. I love music and acting, here i got an opportunity to share it for others. I’ve prepared if people didn’t like me anymore. It’s natural and it’s life.”

Sasha also shared her plan to publish a new book  and improve her music. “Those my salvation in my darkest moment. I wrote.”  About her engagement with  Hyun Bin, Sasha stated “It’s a part of the reason i try to adapt and knew more about Korea. A marriage isn’t just involving me and him but our family too. Sasha share about how their family help her to adjust. “Our family help us to adjust respectively. I’m so thankful about it and that’s one of the reason how we sure this marriage get their support.” Sasha also stated “The 1st meeting with Tae Oppa family help me to feel assurance of our relationship.

Sasha also give her opinion of some scandal that involve around Korea Celebrity,, “I think with netizen take precedent of what media reports, it’s hard to act nochalant about ourself. We keep our private life because we’re afraid of being hurt too. It’s true, as our work related to public we have a responsibility to them but we’re human.”  Sasha revealed, she learn to conceal the hurt early. “Since i’ve been active in Korea, I’ve been recieve some blacklash before (with Won Bin scandal), but i met a great collague that support me and thankful for that. I have a promise for myself that i didn’t depend my happiness in my career or other people opinion. That promise i’ve made since before i debuted.”

Sasha reveal she is grateful for all the love she get from korean public now. “I can’t imagine this will be my fated.. I took the 1st project because it gain me an opportunity and give me new experience, but the courage that i need to do that job is what i’ve been prepared long enough, so while i got a tremendous advantage from that project, i also bruised enough with backlash. Now, i’m sincerely thankful for all the love and support. “

Through her drama, movie and variety show appearance Sasha gain a lot of fans in korea. “Truthfully, i just try to fulfiled my dreams , korean entertainment industry is one opportunity for me and i get to act with my favorite koran star like Jang Dong Gun and Won Bin first thats the biggest gift. “  It’s definitely not an easy road for sasha to gain public love, her first korean project was well known in Asian but in Korea, it garnered more attention regarding the so called Sasha - Won Bin scandal. “I learned a lot that year. My lacked of korean culture, but people on set understand me, The pic garnered attention because people didn’t knew me so well and Won Bin oppa is their beloved celebrity, so i understand “

Sasha share about her friendship with Won Bin that withstand the scandal, “I’m grateful of that, but i never doubt it, people in our drama production, know what happen, Won Bin and Jang Dong Gun sunbae were the first person that i called when it’s made headline, i know normally it’s prohibited and just between the manager but i feel it’s not good enough. Their undertsanding is what i admire them”

 

In this interview, Sasha share her secret in building relationship with her friends. Sasha has been wellknown as an asian celebrity that has a lot of friends. Her friends has been varies from sunbae and her hobaes in acting and music industry. Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin, Kim Sun Ah, Gong Hyo Jin, GO Hye Sun, Park Shin Hye, Kim Jong Kook, Beast, and T.O.P reveal to have close friendship with Sasha.  “I’ve enjoyed to be their faithful listeners. “ Sasha reveal,she rarely go to a club but often share a meal with friends. “ I’m not a party goers, Won Bin oppa always tease me as a party proopers. I go clubbing with my friends but often just to watch their sillyness hehehe.”  “I often gain a new friends through my project, some from my confidence to contact them first J “

Sasha share her closeness with Kim Sun Ah and Park Shin Hye that start from her as their fans first. “I love Sun Ah unnie since before i’m active in Korea, she is my favorite korean actress. So, when i met her first at movie awards, i gain my confidence to say hello to her and express my fan girl moment. And Park Shin Hye is a beautiful and sincere dongsaeng that i knew from her acting project too. I greet her in our first met and she feel so sorry until now because of that, but i love Shin Hye as my own sister.” The closeness between them has proven when Sasha share “Sun Ah unnie, Shin Hye and Won Bin oppa were people who knew about my relationship with Tae Oppa first. That make Dong Gun oppa angrier J”

Sasha and Jang Dong Gun close friendship has been known since the first korean drama Sasha starred. Jang Dong Gun often show his support for his hoobaes. “We have a special friendship, i will always regards Dong Gun oppa as my savior and my big brother. “ as in recent interview Jang Dong Gun reveal that his wife has been warry first of his friendship with Sasha but know make him jealous because their closeness. “I often kid her that know she call me just to convers with So Yoong. They got closer through the year. “ regarding her relationship with Hyun Bin, Sasha reveal that Jang Dong Gun protect her like no one. “He feel burden with my relationship first, maybe that’s why i got closer with So Yoong unnie. Dong Un oppa worried about me that make me hestitant to tell him everything. “

Has been asked about whose celebrity whose she stil wish to be friends with, Sasha reveal she would love to be friends with Jung Eunji – Apink and Kim Woo Bin “I’m their fans now, i always been curious to know people who work i’ve been admired.”

Sasha reveal that her relationship with Hyun Bin brings her happiness “We never knew what will happen at first. We have courage to be together because our family bring us together too.” Sasha shared that Hyun Bin make her proud of herself that make her sure to be his wife. “We learn together to be a better person. I’m happy to have someone that share my love with.” Sasha also address his fiance fanbase that support them fully “It’s the best gift that i’ve received after our engagement. I know how much love Tae Oppa received from his fans. That’s one of that we are thankful for. Binnie lovers is so sweet.”

“Regarding her wedding preparation, Sasha stated it’ll considered both of their culture. “We mix it well, i have family and friends in Jakarta, so we will hold our nuptial there first. My parents and other closed family is in Indonesia, therefore we will have my nuptial there”

Sasha also shared her future plan that will ease her fans worried, she indicate she’ll still active in an asia entertainment industry. “I hope everything will go in the best way as posibble. I love music and acting both,but i’ll follow my husband first.”