Sasha story

Just faraway story

“I love to act and have a lot korean friends,,so i’m grateful for another opportunity to work at Korea” say Sasha Zincvy about her recent project with Cha Seung Won. Zincvy is asian star that have most project at Korea compared to another star. Recent news about her engagement with Korean Actor Hyun Bin didn’t stop korean people to love her. “To be honest, when we talk about it and take this decision (to anounce their engagement) we little bit concern, my fiance and company especially wary about this decision affect me. They didn’t want to give a bad effect on my job, but i believe with good karma J that they know why i choose this and would give their blessing” Sasha stated. Sasha share in her recent interview, eventhough sometimes she got a harsh comment from people there’s always another support that come to her. Most notable support that come from Hyun Bin fanbase has been widely known that Sasha herself tweet about it. “Just get a big engagement gift from Binnie Lovers.. So thankful.. Kamshahamida” with big flower carnation and mozaik with various Hyun Bin and Sasha pic to make one.

Sasha image has been widely love by korean public since her drama with JDG and Won Bin at 2008. “Beautiful Red Rose” was Sasha Zincvy debut acting korean project that pair her with Won Bin and make her known at Korean Entertainment industry. Sasha has been famous with her natural beauty, witty and hard working girl that make korean fans love her. Even though after that Sasha more focused with her movie project with another asian actor, Sasha Zincvy korean fanbase still growing large. Sasha’s 2010 movie project with Lee Byung Hun make her comeback at Korea scene and since then Sasha become one of asian artist that recieve a lot of offer to work in korean drama including love calls from various entertainment agency to representing her. One of reason that help Sasha to captured korea public attention is her ability to speak korean. “i’ve been learned korean since middle school because of my fascination at kdrama movie.. After my debut as asian singer i’ve been grateful to work with another asian artist that improved my linguistik ability”. Sasha Zincvy has been known as one of smart asian artist with several language ability such as english, korean, japan and mandarin.

 At 2010 Sasha Zincvy anounce she will joined with YG Entertainment to represent her. “My management has been offered a lot of opportunity from several korea agency. YGE is a great choice that with them my passion and hope to a great work and project will be mended and we can reach an agreement quite easily.” One of reason that make Sasha Zincvy choose YGE is “They give a great deal :D and agree to give me and my team freedom to choose my project. Hyun Suk said They just want to help me to spread my wing and manage my job to make it easier.” Since her asia debut at 2003 Sasha has a profesional management team from her recording company with some family member. YGE is Sasha 1st outside people that will manage her project. “It isn’t easy, but i’ve been friends with Hye Sun unnie and others YGE artist including Hyun Suk sunbae.. My team also give some advice about it”

There’s a lot of rumour before Sasha choose YGE as her representative agency. Media already reported quite number agency that offer Sasha to join their agency, including SM Entertainment and JYP. Somepeople really sure though that Sasha wouldn’t choose SM E because the allegedly competition between her and GG

After her joined with YGE, Sasha Zincvy more involved with korean entertainment industry with some CF deal and guest appearance, with her asian and international activity still on going including as L’OREAL brand ambassador that Sasha has been held since 2008 . “Sasha’s already famous and known as Asian artist. YGE is proud to welcome her in our family, we hope we can help Sasha Zincvy more known at korea and supported her asian and international activity.”

 

 

 

 

Her activity at korea didn’t waver Sasha to immediately join roots at Seoul tough. Sasha confess, she just bought place to live at Korea in early 2012. When she has been asked where she lives when she got a project,, “There’s always an apartment or hotel. My team have been lived at one of YGE properties”. In her recent interview Sasha opened up about her ‘cultured’ shock according her activity at Korea. “There’s some minor ‘misunderstanding’ that i’ve with some people when i’ve 1st  work at Korea. That’s one of the reason why people just found out i’ve been fluently speak korea recently. When i’ve interviewed or discussed some business i’ve speak english. To some actor i’ve been have a conversation in english too.. It’s because i’m still not fluent enough with korean manner. I’ve always missed how to called someone with respect. Once i’ve been teased with JDG sunbae because i just called his named. He joked,you aren’t my dongsaeng Sasha-shi??”. Sasha openly admited that Jang Dong Gun and Won Bin was her first korean best friends.. “They’re my sunbae, both of them knew i’ve speak korean and keep that secret because i asked them to keep it until i’ve been confident enough with my manner. They always reminding me if i slip,, until now They’re still my first sunbae that always asking me how they’re collague treating me and for that i’m thankful.”

It’s been known that Sasha have a lot of korean celebrity as her best friends. Won Bin in one of his recent interview admit that Sasha is one of his celebrity friends that keep in touch regularly with him thorough his military service. “Since BRR, we’ve been closed, there’s gossip or scandal around us but we’ve openly stated that we are bestfriend. She is a great and loyal person. We still keep in touch. Just congratulate her for her engagement.” One event that boost Sasha image and her popularity was when Jang Dong Gun give his support to Sasha 2011 movie project “Orange” with his appearance and comment that show to many how closed they are “Sasha-si is my dongsaeng, She is a great actress with pure passion and loyalty that fascinated me. Just come to support her” That’s include how Sasha been invited to Jang Dong Gun wedding ceremony.

Regarding her relationship with Hyun Bin, Sasha reveal they know each other since 2010 as Sun Ah that being their known friends. Their relationship just start at early 2011, or with Hyun Bin still at military service. They’ve meet frequently when Hyun Bin on recreational leave. “truthfully, i met Tae (Hyun Bin real name Kim tae Pyung) oppa again at some bilateral activity at my home country at 2011, Tae oppa as marinir corps South Korea ambassador come to Jakarta. I’ve been invited for dinner and we met again since then.” Sasha reveal, in that meeting Hyun Bin asked her email and home address. “We’ve been in contact since then, and even i’ve been warry first, Oppa show me how he is sincere to build our relationship.”

 In his recent interview Hyun Bin has reveal about his thought regarding his relationship with Sasha and answer some rumour. “When we anounce our engagement to public, i’ve been thinking to protect Sasha from any harm and my mother urging me that’s one way to do it. “

 “It isn’t true that i’ve been force to do this announcement, we’ve talked about this a lot and create some way. I’m thankful with her ways to handle this situation.” Hyun Bin said how Sasha always about how serious korean people is. “We’ve been through some bad effect of ecsesive publication about our respective relationship in the past, so we don’t want it happen again in our relationship. Therefore, we have to be careful.” Hyun Bin was an ex-boyfriend of Song Hye Kyo and Sasha Zincvy has a relationship with Michael Bryn a Singapore celebrity. Their past relationship have been broken reportedly because public attention become higher than necesarry.

Hyun Bin open up how he’s sure to propose to Sasha even their relationship just have been 1 year. “I know since i’m still in the service, we communicate a lot through mail and she’s patient enough to be sure of me and my mother love her from the first time they met.” Hyun Bin said he introduced Sasha to his family just one day after they’ve become a couple. In his vacation time from the service.

Hyun Bin revealed when he meet up Sasha family he more convinced that Sasha will be his wife. “ I met her family, i love and respect her culture. I feel more in love day by day. “  He confessed, he has doubt their family will support their relationship. “When i first met her, i knew she is a great woman, but i have doubt our family will embrace this relationship as we are. But we found the answer early when we first met our family respectively. “

Has been asked about the adaption between the two of them, Sasha has been said it goes smoothly and better than they expected. “I got help from my korean friends and Hyun Bin oppa. “ In this recent interview Sasha also discussed about her plan at Korean entertainment industry.  “This year, basically the 1st time i tried to focus on my project at South Korea. I tried to stay in Seoul for this rest of year to start it “