No More Heartache

Finally Set Free

Jiyong and Youngbae began packing for their trip Daesung stood at Jiyong's door he dared not to enter and stood quietly. Jiyong focused on leaving soon didn't notice him standing there till he turned to grab a few more T-shirts.

"Oh Daesungie how long have you been standing there?" he asked trying to hid his sorrow with a faint smile.

"Are you sure you want to go hyung?" Daesung  breathed as he began to slowly step closer.

"Yah ..of course. I needed a break from all of this anyways...why?" Jiyong said as he began to rub the back of his neck.

"It's just......it's just i have a bad feeling about this" Daesung's voice began to sound worryful

Jiyong chuckled to himself, walked closer to where Daesung stood and put his hand on his shoulder.

"It's just L.A whats the worse that can happem?" Jiyong assured him and began packing his toilleteries

 

After him and Youngbae were fully packed the rest of the members and them piled into their van and headed for the airport. The ride was long and silent. Jiyong stared out the window thinking of the day before.

He finally had enough of the critizism and ran away from the dorm. Without thinking he began to walk aimlessly throughout the neighborhood. After awhile he had calmed down and boarded a bus. When he got a message from his manager:

Where are you??

On a bus...

Why? What happened? Why did you just leave?

People can be cruel..

That's no excuse. Give me another one!

You want me to get fired don't you!    reading this his eyes began to tear.

You always try to make things about you

Fine! It's about you! Do whatever you want

I want to die!    He really didn't want to he was just so hurt and he couldn't take this anymore.

No dont think like that lifed too short to live always being sad

where are you do you want me to pick you up?

Ok....im downtown.....

 

His manager had arrived and took him back to the dorm and helped plan a trip to Los Angeles so he could take a break he also decided that it would be good for Youngbae to go with him so he wouldn't be lonely.

"Damn" he mumbled removing his earbuds and looking around at the other members. Seungri was busy reading, TOP mouthing the words to his music, Daesung playing a phone game and Youngbae asleep. Everything seemed so peaceful and calm that a smile began to form on his face. Before they knew it they had already arrived at the airport.

Top and Daesung offered to help with their bags as Seungri talked with their managers about what he haad just read. As they neared their gate they began to say their goodbyes

"You guys come back soon you hear!" TOP sneered with a smile

"yes hyung" Youngbae smiled

"I'm going to miss you guys" Daesung began to cry

"We'll be fine" Jiyong smiled

"Yea it's not like their never coming back!" Seungri laughed and the went their seperate ways.

Youngbae and jiyong quickly found their seats. Youngbae by the window and Jiyoung by the aisle. As the flight attendent began to anounce their department Youngbae prayed for a safe trip. As the plane finally began to lift off the ground Jiyong an Yongbae began discussing many things from their original duo concept to Big Bang's debut. They shared laughs remeniscing on their first dorm experiences.

'This is nice' Jiyong thought to himself

after a few hours Youngbae had fallen asleep and feeling tired himself Jiyong began to close his eyes as well,

"only for a while....I'll rest my eyes only for a while..." He trailed off.

"Please everybody stay calm!" a voice shouted waking the boys from their sleep. Alarms were sounding, people screaming, and crying.The emergency air masks were dangling above every seat and the air pressure was dropping. The plane was going down.

"Hyung! what do we do!" Youngbae shouted in panic. Jiyongs heart began to race faster and faster.

"I...I dont know" He managed to say before the plane began to jerk violently.

"Attention please prepare for a crash landing" The Pilot said over the inercome bringing an uproar of screams as they began to approach a dark forest.

As the plane landed in the forest the force caused  the boys to bang their heads on the seats infront of them.

"You're bleeeding!" Jiyong said motioning to Youngbae's forehead as people began to evacuate the plane.

Sitting in the back Jiyong and Youngbae waited with others to be able to exit. Suddenly the plane's exit began to burst into flames unable to exit Jiyong and Youngbae began breaking the windows to let people out. As the flames got closer and closer they both knew they wouln't both be able to make it out.

"Hyung..." Youngbae finally said

"Hurry! Hurry and go!" Jiyong urged

"Hyung!" Youngbae cried

"I'll be okay I've lived a good life...just go!" Jiyong smiled as he shoved Youngbae out the window at that moment the plane began to fill with flames engulfing everything in site.

 

G-Dragon's final P.O.V

When i said i wanted to die i didnt mean it....How will I be able to protect the members? How can I make sure everyones healthy and well? Will they be fine without me? I hope so.... I didnt get to say goodbye to my parent's. Umma saranghaeyo. You know that right even though I havnt told you recently I hope you know. Will my fans be sad.I hope not I hope they dont feel too much pain. He was right life is too short. I've lived long enough right? I was able to accomblish my dreams. I inspired people. I lived a good life right? It's warm...why is it warm? Why doesn't this hurt? Oh where's that light coming from? It feels...nice..I just want to close my eyes now....I'm finally free.....