Four

Something Kinda Crazy

4 / 💐

 

 

When Jiwon went to school, something felt odd. There was no Hanbin standing by his locker door waiting for him or a loud Hanbin rapping in the cafeteria.

 

“I hope Hanbin oppa gets better.” Jiwon heard Chaeyoung say. He turned around and saw Chaeyoung standing between Momo and Jungyeon by their lockers.

 

“Hey, Chae. What happened to Hanbin?” He asked and Chaeyoung gave him a confused look.

“You didn’t go home with oppa yesterday? He went home late and he was wet from the rain. He’s running with a fever right now.” Chaeyoung explained and Jiwon felt like he could hear sirens on top of his head, he forgot to tell Hanbin not to wait for him because of practice.

“Jiwon, you didn’t tell him you have practice didn’t you?” Momo said with a glare. Jiwon’s mind was in a haze to even get scared by Momo’s glare. Jungyeon snickered,

“You know I’m not one to tolerate co-students since I am part of the student council but we all know how smitten you are so get your out here and visit him.” She said, coolly and did Jiwon ever mentioned that he’s scared of Jungyeon? Not just because she’s the vice president but the girl can kick some and she has that intimidating look on her face so Jiwon immediately complied, thanking them before running out of school.

 

 

-

 

 

With sweaty palms, Jiwon nervously knocked on Hanbin’s house. He brought Hanbin’s favorite snacks, pringles & choco cones, hoping it would make up for yesterday. Mrs. Kim opened the door and smiled at Jiwon, “I kind of knew you’re going to stop by so just go upstairs. Hanbin’s currently sleeping though.” She said and Jiwon smiled,

“Thank you Imo.”

Jiwon went straight to Hanbin’s bedroom, going in quietly so he wouldn’t wake the younger. He could see a mess of blankets with Hanbin underneath it, tissues placed by his bedside table and although Jiwon has yet to see him, he already feel awful for being the reason why Hanbin was sick. He heard Hanbin groaned and immediately went beside him, Hanbin looked up at him with tired eyes.

“Hey, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I wasn’t going home with you yesterday. I had practice yesterday and I forgot, I didn’t----”

“Hyung, can you just leave? I’m not trying to be rude but I… I want to be alone.” Hanbin said, avoiding Jiwon’s eyes. Jiwon was a bit taken aback and sad at the same time, Hanbin didn’t want to see him and he guesses he really deserves it. Jiwon nodded and Hanbin turned his back on him, Jiwon slumped his shoulders before placing the snacks he brought on the bedside table.

“Guess it’s not the time for choco cones and pringles then. Rest well, Hanbin.” He said before closing the door of Hanbin’s room.

 

 

 

 

 

Well this is shorter? lmao

Anyway for clarification, Chaeyoung and Hanbin are siblings here of course with Hanbyul as the youngest :)

ITS IKON'S COMEBACK AT MIDNIGHT IM EXCITED !!!!!!

COMMENT / SUBSCRIBE / UPVOTE

Please do check out my others stories. Thank you!

Take care always loves ♡

- E xx @yundongii

 

P.S

if you're ever feeling down and need someone to talk to, hmu whenever. It doesn't matter if it's here (dm me) or on twitter (do introduce urself) believe me, i'm willing to listen and talk :) you don't always need to keep everything to yourself ♡