Two.

Something Kinda Crazy

2 / 💐


 

“So what’s Hanbin’s reaction?” Momo asked, still in her cheerleading uniform as she sipped her milk tea, looking at Jiwon with expectant eyes. They were in the school cafeteria, Momo and Jiwon aren’t really known as “friends” in school so a lot of students are looking at them because hey, basketball star Kim Jiwon and cheerleading captain, Momo are talking. But they’re friends outside of school though, if that even make sense. (They’re neighbors and their mothers are good friends.)

“He doesn’t look jealous, he just smiled at me and let me ramble about how ecstatic I am for “asking” you out.” Jiwon said, making air quotes boringly and Momo slapped her in the arm. “Hey, what was that for?!”

“You’re making it sound like I’m not liked by anyone.” She hissed.

“That’s not what I meant, I’m just not sure if this whole thing will work. What if he doesn’t really have feelings for me and I make a complete fool out of myself?” He said and Momo rolled her eyes.

“Do you see the way he looks at you? Gosh, you already started it, might as well continue and end it. Plus, you’ll beat yourself up if you back out and find out that Hanbin likes you back but then he has someone already.” Momo said and Jiwon stayed silent, she knows she had convinced him again. Momo’s sick of those two beating around the bush – not talking to each other about their feelings – it’s mutual, Momo could see it but apparently, those two are too stupid to realize it.

That’s why she had planned this all, to convince Jiwon to make Hanbin jealous so Jiwon would know if Hanbin likes him and so he could make a move. And again, Jiwon was stupid enough to tell Hanbin her name instead of making up a girl’s name. (She has a girlfriend for goodness sake, but no one really needs to know that – or at least she lets people think what they think.)

“Alright, now what’s next?” Jiwon asked and Momo shrugged, leaning back on her chair. Jiwon looked at her with wide eyes,

“What? You don’t know?”

“Just make him jealous, continue what you’re doing.” Momo said, nonchalantly.

“How am I supposed to do that?” Jiwon exclaimed and Momo laughed. Jiwon looked at her with confusion written all over his face which made Momo laugh harder.

“You’re whipped, you know that?” Momo said, leaning on the table and looking intently at Jiwon. Hanbin was looking, Momo could see him in her peripheral vision. The mission is to make Hanbin jealous anyway, so why not take advantage of the situation?

“Momo, what are you doing?” Jiwon said cautiously, leaning back at his chair. Momo grabbed Jiwon by the collar – a bit y, actually – and she could sense how tense Jiwon was becoming. Momo wanted to laugh at how nervous the older looks and Momo could see that nah, it’s impossible for this person to fall in love with a girl because he’s too occupied worrying about his best friend not liking him back.

Momo pulled Jiwon closer until she could whisper in his ear, “Hanbin’s looking.” Jiwon immediately retreated back and look around to see Hanbin seating at the other side of the cafeteria with Jinhwan and the others. Momo smirked,

“Hanbin really got you wrapped around his finger.” She said, chuckling.

“Oh c’mon, like you aren’t.” Jiwon said, rolling his eyes and Momo agreed. She is in love, and pretty much smitten.

“Hirai Momo, what am I seeing right now?” Momo looked at her right and saw Sana standing by the food aisle, hands on her hips as she glared hard at Momo. Sana doesn’t really yell – she doesn’t like the attention – so Momo’s thankful their cover wouldn’t blew off just because her girlfriend yelled at her for thinking that she’s cheating on her, which Momo should probably handle now or else she’ll end up invisible to Sana for the whole week.

“Baby!” Momo exclaimed, sheepishly. Jiwon looked at Momo with a smirk on his face and she wanted to punch him,

“Did you just kiss Kim Jiwon?!” Sana whispered-shouted and Momo immediately denied the accusation. Jiwon laughed but he was quickly shut off with a glare given by Sana.

“I was just helping him. I’m not cheating on you, I swear.”

“Then why are you whispering? Are you ashamed that I am yo—“

“No!! Because you were whispering. C'mon let's talk somewhere else.” Momo said, dragging an angry reluctant Sana on the way out of the cafeteria. Jiwon smiled at the two and dragged his attention back to Hanbin, who was quietly sitting with the others. He hoped whatever Momo had gotten him into, it would work well and he could claim Hanbin as his.

 


Alright, I'm back again lmao

COMMENTS ARE REALLY APPRECIATED (tell me what you think) / SUBSCRIBE / UPVOTE

@IWDCS / @kbiasedaf - let's be friends

xxx