Chapter 8: 'Record Player' Showcase [December 31, 2015]

Virtuoso | C-JeS Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

Today was their showcase for 'Record Player' and it was an exciting day and they thought a good way to end the year. The maknae line were getting excited (Hiran & Jasmine) as they were the first to finish their makeup and air and started to do another 'V' live while they were at it.

Hiran had the phone with 'V' live going on as she asked Jasmine, "What is today Jasmine?"

Jasmine looked at Hiran and then at the camera and said, "Its our showcase for our 2nd mini album 'Record Player!" she clapped her hands. Hiran looked at Jasmine and asked, "What's today concept today?"

Jasmine looked at her own clothes and said, "My clothes? They're a modern and a comfort look. But it'll change since we'll be performing more than one song from our new album." 

Hiran nodded and flipped the phone towards her and got Jasmine in the shot and said, "Those coming or already at our showcase be prepared because our new songs and choreography is daebak." she put a thumbs up before letting Jasmine go and to interview her unnies.

Hiran then went to Yeonhee who was on her phone, but Hiran couldn't surprise her leader as Yeonhee looked up and asked, "What are you doing Hiran-ah?" Hiran responded with, "'V' app unnie remember? For our showcase?"

Yeonhee nodded and put her phone down before intrdocuing herself, "Hello everyone I'm Yeonhee. I was just reviewing lyrics and looking at how well our album is doing." Hiran was amazed, "Whoa unnie~ How much songs are we performing at our showcase?"

Yeonhee smiled and said, "For our fans at the showcase today we'll perform 3 tracks. For which ones the fans will have to wait and see." she teased. Hiran then asked, "Which song do you like the best unnie?"

Yeonhee thought about it and said, "I think I like 'Airplane'. The message the song carries is nice." she nodded and Hiran thanked her before moving onto the next unnie, who was Eunbyul. Eunbyul was still getting last minute touch up on makeup, as she was worried about her look before going onstage for their showcase.

Hiran turned the camera towards Eunbyul and Eunbyul who surprised and jumped in her chair a little, "Oh! You scared me Hiran. What are you doing?"

Hiran responded the same as Yeonhee, "'V', 'V' unnie." Eunbyul understood and nodded. Hiran asked Eunbyul, "Unnie why are putting last minute makeup on?"

Eunbyul responded right away, "I look horrible if I don't have the right amount." Hiran shook her head and the phone with it and said, "Unnie your beautiful." and then she read the comments, "See unnie? The fans think you look okay right now." Eunbyul shook her head, "Just a little more I promise." 

Hiran turned it towards her and said, "Well Eunbyul unnie wave goodbye. I have to bother one more unnie before we have to go for our showcase and I don't have much time." she turned the camera towards Eunbyul who waved her hands. Then Hiran was off to Fyre, who was sleeping on a chair near Eunbyul. She got herself in the camera shot with Fyre and whispered to the phone, "Fyre unnie is sleeping. I might get killed if I wake her up but I will try anyway." she then moved herself away from the shot to just film Fyre sleeping.

Hiran then turned the camera to Jasmine who was coming to help. Jasmine looked at the sleeping form of Fyre and said, "Should we even be doing this unnie?" a little concerned that waking up their unnie could turn dangerous once the cameras are off. Hiran nodded, "I mean Fyre has to greet the fans via 'V' app like the rest of us did." she then tapped Fyre's shoulder. Jasmine was doing the same and even Fyre woke up and both of the girls took a step back.

Fyre did wake up and stretched after a nice nap. Hiran, "Unnie can you say hi to the 'V' viewers before we go onstage?" Fyre waved her hands and said, "Hello please support our new album 'Record Player." she bowed and Hiran thanked her. She ended the 'V' live that way before the showcase started.

****

The showcase was starting and they first performed 'All Night' and then as followed.

'All Night'

'My First Love'

'Rum Pum Pum Pum'