Chapter 1: Debut Showcase 'LIKE Virtuoso' [September 30, 2015]

Virtuoso | C-JeS Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now


Of course being their debut showcase today the girls were nervous a lot, but tried to keep their spirits up as best as possible as they had to prove themselves as a K-Pop group.

But before the showcase started the girls were getting ready backstage. Yeonhee was going to each girl to make sure they were doing alright before the showcase.

Yeonhee first went to Eunbyul who was making sure her hair was in place and tided it up and asked, "Are you okay Sleeping Beauty?" Yeonhee gigged after called Eunbyul by her nickname (because she sleeps a lot). Eunbyul looked at Yeonhee and puffed her cheeks, even acting cute on accidents and said, "Unnie! I'm not sleeping now am I?"

Yeonhee smiled and laughed, "No but you will be." she patted Eunbyul's shoulder and walked off to Fyre while Eunbyul turned her attention back to the mirror. Fyre on the other hand was on her phone. Yeonhee came over and sat down next to her, "You alright Fyre?"

Fyre nodded and smiled, "Yeah unnie just nervous you know but I'm keeping my spirits up." Yeonhee nodded and was about to say something but Jasmine came over and was all smiles, excited for their showcase. Fyre patted Jasmine's head, "Your awfully happy Sena-yah." using Jasmine's birth and Korean name. 

Jasmine nodded, "Wendy unnie just called and wished us good luck for our showcase and she said she can't to meet us tomorrow at 'M! Countdown'" Red Velvet's Wendy was Jasmine's older sister and they a lot of support from Red Velvet. Yeonhee, "Ah that's right their at 'Show Champion' now, but I'm glad I'll get to meet Red Velvet's sunbaenims as a idol don't you think?" both Jasmine and Fyre nodded. 

Just then Hiran came over and sat next to Yeonhee, "Unnies my mom and dad called me and wished us good luck for our debut." Fyre looked up, "Will they be watching the live broadcast tomorrow?"

Hiran nodded, "Yup! I told them the time for tomorrow so they watch us debut. What about you Jasmine?" 

Jasmine nodded, "My parents will be watching in Canada as well." just then a knock came on the door and it opened to reveal Junsu from JYJ!

When he came in they all got up right, even Eunbyul came over after fixing her hair to bow to Junsu. Junsu patted the girls shoulder and told them to sit down, "Are you girls nervous now?" they all nodded. Yeonhee, "We are sunbaenim, but we will do our best for our showcase and our debut tomorrow."

Junsu smiled, "Of course you will. I'm of course going to be watching your showcase. And Jaejoong and Yoochun apologized for not being able to make it to your showcase but they did wish the best for you five girls." 

Eunbyul waved her hands, "Its okay sunbaenim. We understand that Jaejoong sunbaenim and Yoochun sunbaenim are serving the country right now and that is an important job." Junsu nodded, "Yes it is. But one thing before you girls go off for your showcase." the girls were confused as Junsu got up and went to the door to open it and allowed people to come in. The girls looked at the door and came in Hiran's parents! All the way from Thailand!

Hiran was the first to react as she got up and went to hug her mom and dad who traveled all the way from Thailand to South Korea to see their daughter debut. Hiran was in tears, as well as her parents as they hugged each other after not seeing each other for years, only video calls, letters, and emails were ever exchanged since her trainee life. 

But after a while the other members said hello to Hiran's parents, and in Thai of course. And they were whisked off to their showcase where they opened up with 'Like'.

'Like'

After performing 'Like' they were asked to sit down and the showcase was hosted by Hwang Jung Eum, an actress under C-JeS Entertainment. Jungeum was smiles as hosting Virtuoso's showcase, "Virtuoso you have debuted with 'Like'. How has it been?"

Yeonhee spoke as the leader, "I think for the five of us that debuting after training for years and years, this is something that has not really hit as it will tomorrow for our debut. We trained for so long that this dream is finally becoming a reality and its thanks to JYJ sunbaenim and Gummy sunbaenim for supporting and believing in us."

Jangeum, "Why is your first mini album titled 'LIKE Virtuoso'?"

Fyre, "We were actually deciding what we should name the album and we were actually going to name the album just 'Like', but we added our group name so we hope people will like Virtuoso based off our debut album."

She went on to looking at Jasmine, "Jasmine you were known as Red Velvet's Wendy sister. But as well as being able to play the flute and piano like her." Jasmine nodded and said, "Yes, me and Wendy unnie both can play the flute and piano."

They continued to talk about the album and what kind of future they wanted as Virtuoso before actually preparing a special performance only for those who came to the showcase. They prepared a cover of Red Velvet's 'Dumb Dumb'.

[Cover] Red Velvet's 'Dumb Dumb'

Yeonhee→Wendy
Fyre→Joy
Eunbyul→Seulgi
Hiran→Yeri
Jasmine→Irene