CHAPTER III

Part Of Him.

 


 

Five years may be good or may be bad. Is all in people's mirror to define it. Many things could happen in five years. People change and so does its priorities. Work has always be the number one, since you need a good monthly pay to support your family and so family comes second but sometimes you just feel the need to add another member to your love account.

In five years you can gain friends but also lost it, more if you are determinate to buried more than nine feet under ground a friendship almost as the same years as your life. 

And that was Kris did.

He buried Tao so deep in earth. So deep in his soul. His old best friend was now a mere mirage in his life.

"I want a boy." Kris said caressing Yixing's shoulder. They were lying on their bed. It was Sunday night. On Monday twelve sharp, they had a meeting with an orphanage. 

"I want a baby girl. Girls are so magic and so pretty, so much fun than boys." Yixing said daydreaming about his chance on getting a girl.

Five years, and both of them were so much adults, the time made them grown up and get you ready for whatever they need to face. And know, they wanted to make their family bigger.

"Yeah, yeah. Still I want a boy." Kris said kissing Yixing's forehead.

"Lets hope we can have the luck in our side tomorrow." Yixing smiled and close his eyes. Dreaming about the new member of the family. 

Early that morning, only sweet smiles were painted on both males faces. It was the day. 

They were ready. They've had everything set up. The room was empty but just for now, the moment they having their child, it will be the moment for the store to ship the furniture.

They came out of the expensive car and went ahead to the orphanage's director room. 

"Come on in, please." Said a woman voice after they knocked on the wood door. "Well, is so nice to have you here and so thankful to you for trying to give a home to one of our children. I'm lady Song, the director of this home and I have a pretty little boy for you if you want it, of course."

"A boy?" Said Kris while Yixing pouted a little.

"Yes, a boy. We already talk to him and said he will get a home, a family."

"Aww I can't wait." Said Yixing with some crocodile tears on his eyes.

"Before we see the child, I want to know, among you two, who is mister Wu.?" Asked the director.

"I'm Wu Yifan." Answered Kris. " And this is my wife/husband as well, Wu Yixing."

"Is a nice to meeting you." Smiled Yixing.

The director frowned and took a deep breath lacing his fingers and leaning on the desk. "Pardon me but by any chance are you two together? As in a gay marriage?"

"Yes we are." Said Kris not liking the tone of the director's voice. "Is there a problem?"

The director sighed. "There is, yes. Sorry but we are not allowed to gay people to adopt one of our kid out of the blue."

"What do you mean. You can't do this to us." Whispered Yixing barely shaking.

"Are you discriminating gay people?" Kris was angry, yes he was.

"No."

"Well, clearly it seems to me."

"We don't mister Wu. But we have another policy with gay people."

"What do you mean?"

"We need to be sure that the kid will be save and sound so that's why we put gay people into a program for adoptions. Basically we have surprise visit to the couples on their work and house and we keep a medical record for none STD. We do these visits and monitoring for about three years. After that we still have to discuss if the couple is competent and the right one for the child. Is a long program so sorry."

"What? What the !"  Kris stood up dragging Yixing with him.

"Sorry we are the most accessible home for gay couple adopting in the whole country. Another houses programs are around six or seven years that's why people give up."

Yixing was crying hard, his dream of being a mother went come down. "Kris, do something!"

"I have money, maybe we could get to an arrangement."

"I'm sorry mister Wu but I don't sell my kids. Please leave. And I'm sorry."

It was sad. They wanted a child and now those dreams were turned down. It was hard for gay people to have kids, adoptions center were like judging es trying to find some crap to get back at you. 

Overseas was the same . 

They needed a kid in their lives so badly. So much love to give to a tiny person.

Not even the great Wu Yifan from Wu empire couldn't do a thing. 

And little they didn't know, this issue was the first crack on their marriage.

 



"Ah~" Tao sighed.

"Did he fell asleep?" 

"Yeah." Tao sighed again. "It was hard for him. His head hurt before we took the plane. And for my bad luck, I leave behind his favorite plushie, that's why he can't fell asleep as soon as he was put in bed."

"That's right. Usually he is really a good mannered kid. But maybe, is too soon for him."

"Maybe but we need to be here for Jongin and Kyungsoo. FeiLong really love Kyungsoo hyung so it was yes or yes."

"That kid will be the death to all of us. He is just too adorable."

"He is."

Tao took a drink of his lemon tea and let the warm liquid went down his throat.

"Tao, can I ask you something.?" The handsome man said almost in a whisper as Tao only nodded. "Did you regret?

Tao looked at him and only smiled. "About what? Me being a ing freak? Or I Being a ing monster and taking advantage of my lost best friend' . I know what I did was wrong of me, I wasn't thinking straight back then. Yes it was a mistake, a big one but also a beautiful one. I regret nothing, Sehun."

Sehun smiled and hugged Tao. "FeiFei has so much luck to have you as a mother. Freak or not freak you did great. I'm so proud of you. You are the best mom."

Tao kissed Sehun's cheek. "Thank you for being in our lives."
 


 

Tao was back in Korea. Kyungsoo and Jongin were in days to get married and as a good friend, he needed to be here. Kyungsoo and Jongin always support Tao on his pregnancy days, even Tao and Jongin past, Kyungsoo always felt warn towards Tao and that feeling grow stronger when Tao gave birth to his son. 

Now, Tao was back but not alone. He was back with his son. With Kris' unknown son. 

 


 

A/N HELLO! so much to say so little time. Enjoy. (typos sorry)Please, upvote, comment and subscribe are so very welcome !!!