Chapter 2

Inexplicable

After getting medicine, Eunbi blankly stare at the floor, Kyungsoo looked at her, didn't wanna say a thing. I guess she isn't sad because she can't have ice-cream.. he thought to himself. "Eunbi, don't you know how worried Nayoung is? You need to take care of yourself." he said. "They always told me that I need to take better care of myself, but no one ever taught me how." she silently said. Kyungsoo looked down deciding to not say anything, knowing that it wouldn't be the right time. "Eunbi.." Kyungsoo finally spoke "moh?" She responded. "Anyone at home?" He asked, she just shook her head. "Okay, let's go to your home." He said, out of the blue. "What??" She said "I said let's go to your home." he repeated "Mo yah Kyung soo, don't you have anything to do?" she asked, he just shook his head "I finished my homework, let's go." He started walking, "yah Kyung Soo, wait for me!" She ran to check up with him while thinking that she never invited him. But again, she just quietly followed. After a while they arrived Eunbi's house, they both entered in and walk to Eunbi's room, which is covered with clothes and tissue papers. "Yah, Kim Eunbi, your room is so messy." He complaied "Do Kyung Soo, I didn't invite you, so just keep quiet!" she raised up her voice and said, "Aish, you are a girl, no guys will like such a messy girl like you." He added "Oh well, I don't need anyone anyways." she took a bit of a piece of bread that she didn't finish in the morning. Meanwhile Kyung Soo was just there standing next to her, thinking how could a decent looking girl like Eunbi turn out to be a clumsy messy girl. "Pabo yah." He suddenly said without thinking in his mind. Neither of them said a thing after that, Eunbi started coughing so hard that she couldn't breathe, "Kim Eunbi!" He held her wrist and send her to bed and immediately ran to the kitchen to get her a cup of water, "Kyung soo..." She silently said. He came back with medicine and water, "here." he slowly walked to her and sat on the side of her bed, "Get well soon, and don't let others worry about you, okay?" He came close to her and said, before she could respond he added "Neh, I got to go now." He got up and said. "Neh." She nodded and thanked him. But till now she still doesn't know why is Kyung Soo so caring.

3 days later: 

Kyung Soo's POV: 

"Chanyeol yah, let's play basketball after school!" I suggested, he nodded his head "SAY THAT AGAIN!" A girl yelled "I said, quit being a , not everyone can bear with your disgusting personality, stop being so selfish!" I heard another girl yelling, why is her voice so familar? "Eunbi?" Chanyeol said. Is that Eunbi? Why is she yelling, I wondered. "Gosh, have your mom ever taught you about manners? Oh wait where is she again? She left you and your father to America, no wonder why. I wouldn't blame you for having no manners, at the end it's your mom's fault for leaving you." Another girl said as my eyes got wider, why is her words so harsh? "You! The next thing I heard is a loud noise, Chanyeol and I ran to the classroom and saw Eunbi wanting to fight SooJung desperately. I ran to Eunbi and hold her arms, "Kim Eunbi, don't be stupid!" I yelled "It was her fault! She asked for it!" She yelled "I DON'T CARE WHATEVER SHE SAYS, YOU STILL DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO FIGHT HER OKAY?" I yelled again and she gave up the fault. I looked at her, she looks back with tears filled with her eyes. "what were you guys arguing about?" I asked "Nothing." She looked away and said. "Then don't be childish, such a waste of everyone's time." I got frusterated for no reason and said. She didn't say a thing and ran away, I looked at her back without saying or doing anything I got back to my seat. Again, I couldn't help but stare at her seat. It's almost class now. Where did she go? I walked out and couldn't see her, were my words too harsh just now? The bell finally rung, the teacher came in and asked for Eunbi, but no one know where she is. After 20 minutes, she finally showed up. "Kim Eunbi, where did you go?" The teacher asked, I stare at her and I knew she was avoiding eye contact with me, "Sorry.. I was in the nurse." She lied, the teacher just nodded her head and told her not to do the same thing next time, she didn't say a thing and walk back to her seat. The whole time she has been looking out the window, and sometimes I could see tears in her eyes. I don't know what happened to her and her family, but I guess I shouldn't have said those things to her.. Kim Eunbi, this girl, isn't that difficult to communicate with, I guess she would listen to me if I try to talk to her.. After school I wait for her "Eunb.." I walked to her and said "What?" she replied cooly, "I'm sorry okay? But what happened?" I said "Do Kyung Soo, since when are you into my personal life? There are many pretty girls for you to talk to, and not to mention, I am the girl that waste your time." she smiled and said. She is still mad. "I'm sorry, I just want you to know... Want you to know that I.." Do Kyung Soo, stop speaking now. "Nevermind, I just want you to know that... whatever, follow me." I stopped myself from saying something that I don't even think I would say and grabbed her hand. 

"Kim Eunbi, I am so sorry for what I have done to you this morning, I really wanted to help you, but you said that you were find when I know that you just need help, that's why I was frusterated, I'm sorry." I looked down and said "It's okay Kyung Soo.." She said "So... are you comfortable with telling me what happened?" I asked again. "The thing is that.. SooJung was bullying Nayoung, and I just wanted to defend her.. and you know me.." She laughed a little and I know exactly why. Eunbi is an agressive girl who always offended people without any purpose. I chuckled and nodded "Yea... so I may or may not have offended the queen, she was targeting on me but .... I am not quite sure if you've heard what she said but she was offending my mother. Here's the thing, you can call me a , , , whatever you wish, but offending my mother and my loved ones is never acceptable." She said with eyes filled with tears, I bet she recalled what Soojung said earlier. I didn't say a thing, but gave her a hug, afterall I am her friend too. Kim Eunbi, I've never thought of her being that loyal to her friends and parents, I smiled, she's one of a kind.