Unconditional

Inexplicable

He looked at the empty seat in the last row and thought to himself where is she? "Nayoung ah, where is Eunbi?" he finally asked. "I don't know.. I guess she is sick, normally she arrives school quite early." He nodded to thank her and returned back to his own seat. Is Kim Eunbi sick again? He thought to himself, she was sick a month ago.. aigo this kid always look so energetic can't believe that she is always sick.. he took out his phone and typed in something in the message bar, then deleted it after he typed it this process repeated for 10 minutes until the school bell ring. He put his phone on silent took out his notebook. Literature is his favorite subject, he paid full attention to his teacher, but he just couldn't help to stare at the empty seat. 

Time passes rather slow when the classroom is lacking of laughter and awesome comebacks by the cheeky eunbi. But time still has to pass and classes are finally over, the boy packed his bag and ready to leave "D.O!" Chanyeol came over and said "neh?" he answered "Sehun and I are goint to play basketball, you joining?" Chanyeol asked "Nah, bro, have to finish my lab report." Kyungsoo politely rejected and left. There is nothing call finishing his lab report as he has already finished it 2 days ago, he went to the convinient store and look for some medicine while scrolling his phone, remember the message that he wanted to send earlier? He is still struggling, soon he felt like there is someone next to him, "Eunbi?" He said "Yo!" she said "aigo aren't you sick! Why are you here buying ice cream?" He crossed his arms and said "I... I... have fever need to eat something to cool down." she said "Aish! Pabo yah? You obviously know it's not gonna work." he said "Of course it is gonna help me! It cools me down." She said "No it won't." he added "Yes it will." She said and proceed to check out her items He grabbed her wrist "Don't buy it, or you will get worse." He said "Aish! It's my money, I do what I want." Eunbi said "It's for your own good! Kim Eunbi stop being stubborn, I don't want you to get sick." He said "wae, why would you care Kyung soo yahhh" Eunbi teased "If you are sick then that means I will have to finish the science project by myself, if I am not in a group with you then I won't care about you." he looked away and said "I see..." She again tries to buy the ice cream "I have done my part already, don't worry, I will send it to you soon as I got home, so I guess I can eat the ice cream now?" She said as she passes the ice cream to the cashier, "If you eat that then I will ignore you forever." he said "Aish" She is usually stubborn but she gave up buying the ice cream at the end. 

"I thought pabos won't be sick." He added "WHAT DO YOU MEAN." she looked at him like she is gonna kill the guy infront of her in any seconds, "I mean, I though stupid people like you..." "OFCOURSE I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN." she added "then why you ask...." he said innocently. Eunbi said nothing but Kyungsoo just knew that he should keep his mouth shut. "Have you seen the doctor?" he asked. She shook her head "tiny flu." she said "aigo, this won't work, let's get you some medicine, neh?" he said worrily, just when Eunbi wanted to say it's okay, she realised Kyungsoo has never been that caring to her before, so she just quitely followed him.